Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Please Pray For This Sister - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Pray For This Sister (820 Views)

Please Pray For LAUTECH / Please Pray For This Students / Caption This Hillarious Photo Of How Freshers Pray When Dey Are Admitted And... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Pray For This Sister by Simplestone(f): 9:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
I need your prayers my fellow nairalanders, I am sincerely sad and at the same time hopeful for Gods timely intervention.
I am from a family of seven, with a low financial background, am the fourth child,am having three younger ones,my elder brothers and sister all gained admission into the university and they all dropped at of school in 200 level respectively, due to lack of finance.
Presently I am in my final year,in my part time program but I am yet to meet up with my school fees of 40k which is closing on the 23rd of this month,and my exam is to begin on the 29th of this month. Its as if all good and decent road to finance seems blocked, no body is ready to help,the little okirika I sell is nothing to write home about due to low sales.
Am depressed I really want to be a record breaker in my family,my younger ones look up to me.please join me in prayers..Thanks and God bless.
Re: Please Pray For This Sister by jerryunit48: 10:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
God will surely see you through
Re: Please Pray For This Sister by bennaz(m): 12:16am On Mar 17, 2016
what a sad one.. May God see yu through and meet up ur needs. You won't drop out in Jesus' name, Amen!
#BlessingsUponYou
Re: Please Pray For This Sister by redcliff: 12:40am On Mar 17, 2016
Simplestone:
I need your prayers my fellow nairalanders, I am sincerely sad and at the same time hopeful for Gods timely intervention.
I am from a family of seven, with a low financial background, am the fourth child,am having three younger ones,my elder brothers and sister all gained admission into the university and they all dropped at of school in 200 level respectively, due to lack of finance.
Presently I am in my final year,in my part time program but I am yet to meet up with my school fees of 40k which is closing on the 23rd of this month,and my exam is to begin on the 29th of this month. Its as if all good and decent road to finance seems blocked, no body is ready to help,the little okirika I sell is nothing to write home about due to low sales.
Am depressed I really want to be a record breaker in my family,my younger ones look up to me.please join me in prayers..Thanks and God bless.

join you in prayers or you really want something else from this forum. dont worry, the men who have would soon offer you.. Be patient...
Re: Please Pray For This Sister by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 17, 2016
God will help you in IJN.......you will graduate! By d qrace of God
Re: Please Pray For This Sister by Dunsin89(m): 5:25am On Mar 17, 2016
Contact me 08031543954 (whatsapp only)
Re: Please Pray For This Sister by Simplestone(f): 7:01am On Mar 17, 2016
redcliff:

join you in prayers or you really want something else from this forum. dont worry, the men who have would soon offer you.. Be patient...
My prayer for you,is that God should make you full,no body wishes to be in this situation that I am.
Re: Please Pray For This Sister by Ramanto(m): 7:34am On Mar 17, 2016
people with money should simple help her. wish i could give something. God Will Help U
Re: Please Pray For This Sister by OkekeChristian(m): 12:09pm On May 02, 2018
Oh dear! undecided, just finding this now.
Oya come and share your testimony kwanu.

(1) (Reply)

. / CRUTECH PG School Application Form Is Out For 2016/2017 Session? / Philosophical Musings: War, Peace And History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.