Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,735 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

In Need Of Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In Need Of Advice (1490 Views)

Word Of Advice For Men Only / The Quality Of Advice On This Section Is Extremely Poor. / Please Help A Sister In Need Of Advice Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Advice by mamajaz(f): 10:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
Hello family, please we are expecting our second baby, we are yet to do the scan to confirm the gender but am having the feelings that it's gonna be a girl.
So, my husband gave our first baby his Yoruba name, while I gave English and it sticks till date.
Now am to give the Yoruba for the coming princess and my mind sticks with, "Aniwuranle".
I have been doing serious search on the name to no avail. I fell in love with it when I read Omolayo Aniwura's interview years back but considering who Efunsetan was, am kinda having a mixed feeling about the name.
Please, help me out with your outlook to the name before I present it to my husband.
I will so appreciate if lalasticlala can push this to the front page, though it is not a snake killing topic.
Re: In Need Of Advice by delishpot: 10:17pm On Mar 16, 2016
mamajaz:
Hello family, please we are expecting our second baby, we are yet to do the scan to confirm the gender but am having the feelings that it's gonna be a girl.
So, my husband gave our first baby his Yoruba name, while I gave English and it sticks till date.
Now am to give the Yoruba for the coming princess and my mind sticks with, "Aniwuranle".
I have been doing serious search on the name to no avail. I fell in love with it when I read Omolayo Aniwura's interview years back but considering who Efunsetan was, am kinda having a mixed feeling about the name.
Please, help me out with your outlook to the name before I present it to my husband.
I will so appreciate if lalasticlala can push this to the front page, though it is not a snake killing topic.

For your topic to reach FP, change the title to

COME AND SEE THE BIG SNAKE I KILLED UNDER MY BABY'S BED.
Then sit back and watch traffic to your rescue.

I like Efunsetan.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Need Of Advice by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
delishpot:

COME AND SEE THE BIG SNAKE I KILLED
Hahahaha....It should be COME AND SEE THE BIG SNAKE A PREGNANT WOMAN KILLED.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Advice by fistonati(m): 10:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
You need to do more house chores to exercise yourself towards delivery other been this concerned about what to name the baby. What if the baby is twins, boy and girl as ITs NOT A SNAKE KILLING TOPIC

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Advice by delishpot: 10:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
Angelberry:

Hahahaha....It should be COME AND SEE THE BIG SNAKE A PREGNANT WOMAN KILLED.

Hahaha, that is not frightening enough. Under BABY'S BED at night without NEPA will get them rushing in.
They can see themselves in that position better than in a pregnancy position. As in we all sleep at night without light, we all experience blackout so they can identify with that.

fistonati:
You need to do more house chores to exercise yourself towards delivery other been this concerned about what to name the baby. What if the baby is twins, boy and girl as ITs NOT A SNAKE KILLING TOPIC

You fit help her clean and sweep as you are so sure she doesn't do those as often as you like.
Be your sisters keeper

3 Likes

Re: In Need Of Advice by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 16, 2016
delishpot:

Hahaha, that is not frightening enough. Under BABY'S BED at night without NEPA will get them rushing in.
They can see themselves in that position better than in a pregnancy position. As in we all sleep at night without light, we all experience blackout so they can identify with that.
That's true! I'm OK with the snake ish sometimes cos I commented on a snake thread yesterday and in the evening I saw a snake outside our compound. I was not bold to kill it

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of Advice by mamajaz(f): 10:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
delishpot:

COME AND SEE THE BIG SNAKE I KILLED UNDER MY BABY'S BED.
Then sit back and watch traffic to your rescue.

I like Efunsetan.
Hahahaha... my person, I fear for la-la oh. Of course we killed a snake in our bedroom when our first baby was few months old oh, but loading snakes no do me jare. Abi oun to wuni ni lo n po lola eni
Re: In Need Of Advice by mamajaz(f): 10:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
fistonati:
Thanks oh chief, I don't laze around too, baby is single, USS confirmed. You know intuition now. I just have the feeling and few revelations too, but if it still turns out to be boy all thanks to eleeduwa. soo, what's your take on the name?
Re: In Need Of Advice by mamajaz(f): 10:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
delishpot:

You fit help her clean and sweep as you are so sure she doesn't do those as often as you like.
Be your sisters keeper
Angel, one love oh. Thanks for bailing me out!

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Advice by delishpot: 10:38pm On Mar 16, 2016
Angelberry:

That's true! I'm OK with the snake ish sometimes cos I commented on a snake thread yesterday and in the evening I saw a snake outside our compound. I was not bold to kill it

Next time do like women do, Climb table, take place mats and key holder stone the snake grin

mamajaz:

Hahahaha... my person, I fear for la-la oh. Of course we killed a snake in our bedroom when our first baby was few months old oh, but loading snakes no do me jare. Abi oun to wuni ni lo n po lola eni

There was a time as kids, we killed 2 snakes in our living room. A neighbour brought in some roofing sheets to store inside our house for safe keeping. I believe the snakes hitched a ride from her farm in those roofing sheets. Fear no gree me go piss for night weeks after we killed them. Us kids believed that they may have babies hidding around the house. It took months for us to overcome the fear.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Advice by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 16, 2016
[quote author=delishpot post=43837043]

Next time do like women do, Climb table, take place mats and key holder stone the snake grin
I am the wrong person for this advice: D it was outside our compound. I was screaming like a toddler grin

3 Likes

Re: In Need Of Advice by johnson232: 6:24am On Mar 17, 2016
undecided
Re: In Need Of Advice by vhuqnl(m): 8:04pm On Mar 28, 2021
are you not ogbeni la's wife?

(1) (Reply)

I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future / Family Angry With Wife Over Her Decision / How Do I Handle My Maltreating Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.