Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,310 members, 7,954,246 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:17 PM

Price To Ship Documents From Nigeria To USA Via UPS, DHL, FEDEX - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Price To Ship Documents From Nigeria To USA Via UPS, DHL, FEDEX (38953 Views)

Mini Importers: Dhl/Fedex/ Ups/Ems/Nipost And Nigerian Customs Public Feedback / Nigeria Customs And Dhl Problem / Bad Experience with FedEx US to Nigeria Courier Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price To Ship Documents From Nigeria To USA Via UPS, DHL, FEDEX by defman: 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2009
Hi guys,

Could anyone tell me how much it costs to ship a small envelope via UPS, DHL or Fedex from Naija to the US? I'm trying to find the cheapest option. tHANKS
Re: Price To Ship Documents From Nigeria To USA Via UPS, DHL, FEDEX by GEW: 4:47pm On Jul 21, 2009
call DHS . fedex they will gladly tell u
Re: Price To Ship Documents From Nigeria To USA Via UPS, DHL, FEDEX by defman: 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2009
The problem is that I'm not in Nigeria
Re: Price To Ship Documents From Nigeria To USA Via UPS, DHL, FEDEX by TheSeeker(m): 1:12pm On Aug 02, 2009
Ask whoever it is to confirm
Re: Price To Ship Documents From Nigeria To USA Via UPS, DHL, FEDEX by juboye4eva: 4:59pm On Aug 07, 2009
Go to Nigeria section of there website and email there customer care.
Re: Price To Ship Documents From Nigeria To USA Via UPS, DHL, FEDEX by udokpuenyi(m): 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2009
I work with ABXWORLD (www.abxworld.com) it is an international courier/logistic company documents from lagos to US is 7300 maximum within 0.5 kg and delivery is within 3 days. our rate is the cheapest among the 5 international gateway courier companies (DHL, FEDEX, UPS and TNT). u can reach me on saincollin@gmail.com
Re: Price To Ship Documents From Nigeria To USA Via UPS, DHL, FEDEX by egonwanne: 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
Please can someone help me with the cost of sending an enveloped document to canada??

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN / Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize / Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.