Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

The Easiest Way To Know A Nagging Woman. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Easiest Way To Know A Nagging Woman. (605 Views)

The Easiest And The Best University To Study Medicine In Nigeria (modified) / Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland / Most Ideal Way To Deal With A Nagging Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Easiest Way To Know A Nagging Woman. by Prinzo1(m): 7:32am On Mar 17, 2016
The easiest way to know a nagging woman: Just ask her to pray for breakfast. If she's going to be a nagging wife, you'll beg her to stop praying so you can eat and go to work.
Re: The Easiest Way To Know A Nagging Woman. by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 17, 2016
Durh. Just tell her you are broke and has just been fired or better still you are seizing her car and watch your life turn sour.
Re: The Easiest Way To Know A Nagging Woman. by JustOzito(f): 8:14am On Mar 17, 2016
don't call or pick her call when you have appointment.
Re: The Easiest Way To Know A Nagging Woman. by meelorlah(f): 8:38am On Mar 17, 2016
JustOzito:
don't call or pick her call when you have appointment.
Then almost everyone would nag, it's an appointment. Those who nag complain over insignificant matters repeatedly, as far as I'm concerned, an appointment isn't insignificant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Easiest Way To Know A Nagging Woman. by JustOzito(f): 8:42am On Mar 17, 2016
meelorlah:
Then almost everyone would nag, it's an appointment. Those who nag complain over insignificant matters repeatedly, as far as I'm concerned, an appointment isn't insignificant.

OK, I thought i was suppose to write my opinion on the topic.
Re: The Easiest Way To Know A Nagging Woman. by resty4(m): 8:47am On Mar 17, 2016
Title n content r strangers. Mod move 2 family section.
Re: The Easiest Way To Know A Nagging Woman. by meelorlah(f): 8:47am On Mar 17, 2016
JustOzito:

OK, I thought i was suppose to write my opinion on the topic.
Sure wink u are entitled to your opinion, pardon my quote.

(1) (Reply)

Notice(very Sacrossant Info.)to All Unilorin Applicants And Other Jambites / Admission!! Admission!!! Study In Ghana, No Jamb, No Post Jamb And No Strikes / Study In Czech Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.