Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

I Satisfy My Daughter Sexually, She Don't Need A Boyfriend - Father Confesses - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Satisfy My Daughter Sexually, She Don't Need A Boyfriend - Father Confesses (2455 Views)

Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend / My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court / My Wife Need To Prove She Don't Sleep Arround B4 I Can Make Love To Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Satisfy My Daughter Sexually, She Don't Need A Boyfriend - Father Confesses by Sidewapcom(m): 10:26am On Mar 17, 2016
This picture of a father and daughter locked up in a sexual fantasy has really proven that not just climate that is changing but life itself. A father who was caught having ungodly affair with his biological daughter boasted that he was good enough to satisfy his daughter, so therefore, she needs no man in her life.

This is nothing but incest, how would a father be rejoicing in have s*xual knowledge with his daughter? It’s really absurd and highly insane.

See more at: http://www.sidewap.com/forum/i-satisfy-my-daughter-she-dont-need-a-byfriend-father-confesses

Re: I Satisfy My Daughter Sexually, She Don't Need A Boyfriend - Father Confesses by missingrib(f): 10:30am On Mar 17, 2016
sugar daddy...
Re: I Satisfy My Daughter Sexually, She Don't Need A Boyfriend - Father Confesses by Sidewapcom(m): 10:32am On Mar 17, 2016
missingrib:
sugar daddy...
The man is a mutual disgrace to men
Re: I Satisfy My Daughter Sexually, She Don't Need A Boyfriend - Father Confesses by missingrib(f): 10:35am On Mar 17, 2016
Sidewapcom:
The man is a mutual disgrace to men
I tell u.
Re: I Satisfy My Daughter Sexually, She Don't Need A Boyfriend - Father Confesses by donvicky2007: 10:43am On Mar 17, 2016
End time Father
Re: I Satisfy My Daughter Sexually, She Don't Need A Boyfriend - Father Confesses by Sidewapcom(m): 10:56am On Mar 17, 2016
donvicky2007:
End time Father

Lol grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

DOMESTIC ABUSE!!! Is Donald Trump Abusive Towards His Wife Melania??? / My Chat With An Unclad Girl In A Pool Party: Parents Read! / Health, Skin, Hair & Cooking Benefits Of Our Unrefined Sea Salt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.