Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Money Matters- The Business First Aid Box - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Money Matters- The Business First Aid Box (772 Views)

Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts / Money Matters. Y Can't I Be Rich / Money Matters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money Matters- The Business First Aid Box by adamondroc(m): 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2009
what are the foolproof ways of genuinely differentiating the fraudsters preying on innocents from the real information marketers and what is the easiest sector to start a business in today nigeria without capital, skill or experience?
Re: Money Matters- The Business First Aid Box by ebonyking: 10:31pm On Jul 23, 2009
Just as I have been telling any of my client(s) who cares to listen.the biggest hindrance to your actualizing your dream business is not having the needed capital but rather not believing that you can get that business started even though you don't have the needed capital.

So what am I saying?

Your not believing that your Small Business Ideas idea will work(provided its a profitable one) because you discovered that you need N100k or so to start off while you have only N10k - N20K.Find a way to raise the needed capital(I don't mean getting a loan) and if need be start with what you have and stubbornly grow towards where you want to be.

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Fast Link For Sale! / 10 Rules For Maintaining Success / Honda S2000 For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.