Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

10 Killed In Accident Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Killed In Accident Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic Photos) (31577 Views)

Man Loses His Arm In A Ghastly Accident Along Ibadan Expressway. Graphic Photos / Woman Knocked Down & Crushed To Death While Crossing An Expressway. Graphic Pics / 2 Die In An Accident Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway - Graphic Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Killed In Accident Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic Photos) by testimonyobaoyin(f): 5:14pm On Mar 17, 2016
It was so terrible I was a witness in fact I couldn't sleep... May there soul rest in peace
Re: 10 Killed In Accident Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 17, 2016
This Ibadan Express way again!!!!
Re: 10 Killed In Accident Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic Photos) by ninokushtree: 5:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
i wish nigerian roads where good and not a death trap... this nation is a joke from no light no water no education no nothing this country is a scAM may the lord help us AMEN
Re: 10 Killed In Accident Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic Photos) by Digriz(m): 5:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Face your lane.

Next time I post I'll make sure to submit it for your approval first. Asshat.
eediot claiming boss on a forum, go and look for a job. That someone is not visiting nairaland often means he's busy. wt smtin more important than u kid sittng all day at home wt phone moving from one street to another claiming chief on nairaland as if ur important, mummy's pet like u.This is faceless forum and I bet u wl crawl on ur knees begging if I meet u.
Re: 10 Killed In Accident Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 17, 2016
Digriz:
eediot claiming boss on a forum, go and look for a job. That someone is not visiting nairaland often means he's busy. wt smtin more important than u kid sittng all day at home wt phone moving from one street to another claiming chief on nairaland as if ur important, mummy's pet like u.This is faceless forum and I bet u wl crawl on ur knees begging if I meet u.

Oh wait, what do we have here, an e-thug? shocked

Go and find your street mate dude. You write like a kindergartner, at best grin
Re: 10 Killed In Accident Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic Photos) by jonath0012(m): 6:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hmmmm this is so unfortunate. i ply that road every weekend. May God continue to protect all of us.
Re: 10 Killed In Accident Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 17, 2016
ninokushtree:
i wish nigerian roads where good and not a death trap... this nation is a joke from no light no water no education no nothing this country is a scAM may the lord help us AMEN

Personally I have no issues with religion but God can't save a careless banshee driver. The sad thing is that they always manage to take unsuspecting souls along with them.

You read where the driver of the bus was overtaking right?

Patience is a virtue, and even more so on the open highway.
Re: 10 Killed In Accident Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 6:24pm On Mar 17, 2016
Most drivers are very reckless... They don't obey the high way code...

And instead of the passengers to caution them, they keep quiet all because they want to get to their destination in time. #Better late than never
Re: 10 Killed In Accident Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic Photos) by fetrillion(m): 8:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
MENFASHIONCLUB:
I have a feeling that the increasing level of economic recession is directly proportional to to the level of accidents.
This is a mere hypothesis, it's left for researchers to carry out a study on the possible correlation between the two.

Konga.com/men-fashion-club
Statistician
Re: 10 Killed In Accident Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic Photos) by josite: 10:30am On Mar 18, 2016
looseweight:
Some accidents are however avoidable. Many Nigerians jump into a bus and say a prayer and then sleep of without minding the way the driver driving. Even the bible says "watch and pray"

Whenever I board a bus, we automatically have two drivers be that.

RIP to d dead.

IAMLOOSEWEIGHT

this is what i do always and believe me,it helps.as i will make life unbearable for the driver if he keeps driving rough and will even call a road safety to check and warn him .fellow passengers will jus be silent and thats why many will still die.u enter bus and a mad guy is driving u like they drive cows and u jus sit down there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boat With 5 Passengers Capsizes In Lagos / Black Box Of Ethiopian Crashed Plane Found / Five Killed As Cement-laden Truck Rams Into Vehicle In Cross River (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.