Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Cossy Orjiakor Totally Covered Up (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Totally Covered Up (Photo) (66385 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Welcomes Her Fans Into December With New Photo / Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Totally Covered Up (Photo) by jonathan111: 4:17pm On Mar 17, 2016
This is really serious.. wasn't expecting this from her tho! Jesu nbo kankan
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Totally Covered Up (Photo) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 17, 2016
S
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Totally Covered Up (Photo) by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:17pm On Mar 17, 2016
She should be ready to lose many fans and money
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Totally Covered Up (Photo) by Blackrev: 4:17pm On Mar 17, 2016
She must have discovered Mungo Park grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Totally Covered Up (Photo) by bladeAnders(m): 4:17pm On Mar 17, 2016
this one she is looking like madea
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Totally Covered Up (Photo) by jeje123(m): 4:18pm On Mar 17, 2016
Who is her husband?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Totally Covered Up (Photo) by addikt(m): 4:19pm On Mar 17, 2016
Why should you ask??...you know the right thing to do , don't you? ...If your being naked is what makes you feel comfortable, then get back to it, you don't need people's attention or advice, did you get one before you sleep with dogs??....abeg comot...
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Totally Covered Up (Photo) by robay(m): 4:20pm On Mar 17, 2016
Na lie,even you!! grin . . . Itz ROBAY in the building grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Totally Covered Up (Photo) by Critiqual(m): 4:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
Ah! Dem don tell Cossy when rapture go happen...this is one of the signs of endtime
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Totally Covered Up (Photo) by Critiqual(m): 4:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
She be like teacher... Really cool... Honestly I love this.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Totally Covered Up (Photo) by Stanbeto: 4:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
Are you sure she is the one?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Totally Covered Up (Photo) by Xodiq(m): 4:24pm On Mar 17, 2016
Aunty Cossy I dont like you like this. I prefer you flaunting your bobbie.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Totally Covered Up (Photo) by GideonVIBES(m): 4:24pm On Mar 17, 2016
Cheap popularity.....thats what i call it.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Totally Covered Up (Photo) by karllemah44(m): 4:25pm On Mar 17, 2016
I actually tot clothes were too small 4 d boobs.

#cossy #giving ladies bad name since 1960 cry
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Totally Covered Up (Photo) by Naavah(f): 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
She looks her age grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Totally Covered Up (Photo) by annita88(f): 4:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
Na who her life don help

Who cares if she cover up or she is unclad

As far as it dosent change d fact that their wont b june\july batch 4 NYSC, i dont give a freaking rat a**!

Sip my 7up
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Totally Covered Up (Photo) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 4:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
Bulldroppings, bullcrap and bullshit everywhere!!!! She is at a movie location, which means...she is acting. What if the role she is playing actually required she cover those irritating milk-in-nylon-bag she called boobbs. She wanted our attention and she got it! Lets see at an event or a party dress like this, then I will give her another three years dressing like tis before I believe or advice her to continue this good dressing..
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Totally Covered Up (Photo) by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
HEAVEN AT LAST
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Totally Covered Up (Photo) by AK481(m): 4:29pm On Mar 17, 2016
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Totally Covered Up (Photo) by Gkemz: 4:31pm On Mar 17, 2016
She looks better and more matured than her usual appearance
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Totally Covered Up (Photo) by godwin120alex: 4:33pm On Mar 17, 2016
She looks very beautiful. Pls continue to dress dis way
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Totally Covered Up (Photo) by patostation(m): 4:33pm On Mar 17, 2016
She is even sporting a "marriage ring" on her finger. Could she be married to some man?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Totally Covered Up (Photo) by francotunsco: 4:34pm On Mar 17, 2016
she obviously covered her asset with that scalf to honour the office where she is. That's courteous of her though.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Totally Covered Up (Photo) by Eminentsaint(m): 4:34pm On Mar 17, 2016
She looks great in that outfit.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Totally Covered Up (Photo) by jsplive: 4:34pm On Mar 17, 2016
If any man be in Christ, he's a new creature. Old things are past away & all things are become new. Just try & give your life to Jesus Christ at once & faithfully maintain the salvation & righteousness of it...you just made every one ☺ happy...in my personal expression...you look WOW...
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Totally Covered Up (Photo) by smudge2079(m): 4:34pm On Mar 17, 2016
Good for her. Back to the matter....How will this reduce the price of Garri or make our Naira appreciate in value
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Totally Covered Up (Photo) by Vince77(m): 4:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
she doesnt look happy dressed like that
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Totally Covered Up (Photo) by cybriz82(m): 4:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
Dem tell u say u look mature on dis dress n u too come mumu post am 4 d world to see?? Ehya na puberty dey worry u all dis days n I tink say u knw wetin u dey do.cover or no cover in our eyes is already uncover.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Totally Covered Up (Photo) by austynoh: 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
she looks better this way...I only hope she keep this up!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Totally Covered Up (Photo) by mightyhaze: 4:39pm On Mar 17, 2016
She no fine like dis.

Loose dem let dem be grin

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Totally Covered Up (Photo) by macaranta(m): 4:41pm On Mar 17, 2016
She better this way
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Totally Covered Up (Photo) by ndnuray(m): 4:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
fraud! she's now looking for a husband... no be only maintain dis look.... olu-maintain ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Has A Bigger Butt After Surgery (Photo) / Emerald Iruobe: Waje's Daughter Celebrates 20th Birthday (Photos) / Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.