Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

If You Had To Move To Another Country Tomorrow, Where Would You Go? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Had To Move To Another Country Tomorrow, Where Would You Go? (2395 Views)

Please Help, I'm Travelling By Air Tomorrow For The First Time / Is CALIFORNIA A Red Flag Now For A Visit....my Interview Is Tomorrow Pls / Air Peace Begins Flight Operations From Lagos To Akure Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had To Move To Another Country Tomorrow, Where Would You Go? by missKiffy(f): 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
For me that would be Canada, it's a very nice and peaceful country so I heard, it's hardly in the news for murders, violence, racism etc

So If you had to move to another country tomorrow, where would you go?

2 Likes

Re: If You Had To Move To Another Country Tomorrow, Where Would You Go? by menabae(f): 4:29pm On Mar 17, 2016
Australia is ok for me,becos of their wild animals
Re: If You Had To Move To Another Country Tomorrow, Where Would You Go? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
Oodua republic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Had To Move To Another Country Tomorrow, Where Would You Go? by guttentag(m): 4:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
Toronto
Re: If You Had To Move To Another Country Tomorrow, Where Would You Go? by ododo42: 5:14pm On Mar 17, 2016
South Africa because dy hav beautiful women bt I will 1st go to Russia because of d hackers dare
Re: If You Had To Move To Another Country Tomorrow, Where Would You Go? by generalissimo(m): 5:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
CANADA

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Move To Another Country Tomorrow, Where Would You Go? by agarawu23(m): 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
Maryland or rhode island ( USA )
Re: If You Had To Move To Another Country Tomorrow, Where Would You Go? by Omotayor123(f): 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2016
Still this Nigeria... But I will be Mrs. Bill Gate grin
Re: If You Had To Move To Another Country Tomorrow, Where Would You Go? by ammyluv2002(f): 8:59pm On Mar 17, 2016
Canada or Qatar grin

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Move To Another Country Tomorrow, Where Would You Go? by Arewa12: 9:19pm On Mar 17, 2016
norway!!! sweden

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Move To Another Country Tomorrow, Where Would You Go? by hanubarbie(f): 9:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
Canada..

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Move To Another Country Tomorrow, Where Would You Go? by Pennsylvania: 10:50pm On Mar 17, 2016
missKiffy:
For me that would be Canada, it's a very nice and peaceful country so I heard, it's hardly in the news for murders, violence, racism etc

So If you had to move to another country tomorrow, where would you go?

My dear there's racism in Canada too. I have a friend who schooled there. Although is relatively calm compared to the US, some cities are also hot spot for crime.
Re: If You Had To Move To Another Country Tomorrow, Where Would You Go? by Miami11: 1:57am On Mar 18, 2016
Botswana. Kenya. Tanzania

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Move To Another Country Tomorrow, Where Would You Go? by Nobody: 3:11am On Mar 18, 2016
Pennsylvania:

My dear there's racism in Canada too. I have a friend who schooled there. Although is relatively calm compared to the US, some cities are also hot spot for crime.
You are correct. While I haven't experienced it yet, I have friends that have experienced it, and those that are still experiencing it.
I believe racism would always exist in any country where there are people of different races residing together.
Re: If You Had To Move To Another Country Tomorrow, Where Would You Go? by femmy2010(m): 2:10pm On Mar 18, 2016
Nigeria anyway anytime but as a billionaire who knows God.
Re: If You Had To Move To Another Country Tomorrow, Where Would You Go? by upwards: 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
Canada or Australia will do for my family, someday God will do it.
Re: If You Had To Move To Another Country Tomorrow, Where Would You Go? by Emasel(m): 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
God's own country
Re: If You Had To Move To Another Country Tomorrow, Where Would You Go? by Ekehwinz: 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
Canada, USA or Australia.

Not forgeting Bahamas
Re: If You Had To Move To Another Country Tomorrow, Where Would You Go? by Sirmuel1(m): 10:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
Anywhere in Europe. All I want is a good life and a stable electricity

3 Likes

Re: If You Had To Move To Another Country Tomorrow, Where Would You Go? by Everest25(m): 11:58am On Mar 26, 2016
Sirmuel1:
Anywhere in Europe.
All I want is a good life and a stable electricity
Terrorist don dey enter Europe.

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Move To Another Country Tomorrow, Where Would You Go? by Sirmuel1(m): 12:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
Everest25:

Terrorism for Europe better pass the one for here

2 Likes

Re: If You Had To Move To Another Country Tomorrow, Where Would You Go? by Sirmuel1(m): 12:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
Everest25:

Re: If You Had To Move To Another Country Tomorrow, Where Would You Go? by Sirmuel1(m): 12:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
Everest25:

Re: If You Had To Move To Another Country Tomorrow, Where Would You Go? by tuscani: 12:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
Pennsylvania:

which do you prefer, racism or tribalism or ethnicity

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Move To Another Country Tomorrow, Where Would You Go? by direx123(m): 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
Germany
Re: If You Had To Move To Another Country Tomorrow, Where Would You Go? by emmy3k(m): 10:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
Canada or Australia

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Luggage Guide For Flying Travelers / Advice On Japan's Student Visa(urgent) / New York 107 Years Ago, Wow!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.