Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Disco! They Are Going To Be Talking To My Lawyer, And I Advice You Do Same! Phot - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Disco! They Are Going To Be Talking To My Lawyer, And I Advice You Do Same! Phot (440 Views)

I Have Been Bitten By Scorpion, Involved In Multiple Accidents - Lady Lawyer / For Big Girls Only:see The New Fashion Trend Led Disco Nails That Glow And Show / Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Disco! They Are Going To Be Talking To My Lawyer, And I Advice You Do Same! Phot by Tonway(m): 5:16pm On Mar 17, 2016
But having had it up to ‘here’ with this evil electricity stealing, ‘sorry’ billing and bulling me to pay or cut me off in an economic reality brought about by a regime that since she came to power to change things for us as we voted, she has only succeeded in changing our socio-economic condition from bad to worse, I have decided to sue. I am pressing charges against DISCO for the violation of my economic right and forcefully collecting my money without delivering on the bargain. I am also suing the government for, despite the fact that they have admitted to failing Nigerians in the supply of electricity, they allowed DISCO to raise the billing even unto over 500% on the citizens, even unto this month. I am going to be seeking redress. And I advise you do too. More details here.http://friendsofnija..com/2016/03/disco-they-are-going-to-be-talking-to.html?m=1

Re: Disco! They Are Going To Be Talking To My Lawyer, And I Advice You Do Same! Phot by PlayerMeji: 5:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
speak english!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

German Dental And Neuro Muscular Clinic In Dubai / Village Witches At Work / Breaking News! Senate Passes 2016 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.