Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

What Can I Use For Baby's Diaper Rash - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can I Use For Baby's Diaper Rash (8045 Views)

Be A Distributor ,wholesaler Or Retailer Of Our Baby Diaper / How To Use Coconut Oil For Diaper Rash / Which Is The Best Baby Diaper In The Market Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Use For Baby's Diaper Rash by jeejee(f): 5:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
I need urgent suggestions on how to clear my baby's diaper rash. It's really spreading and making her uncomfortable. I've tried sudocrem but not getting the desired result. Can anyone help me out please.
Re: What Can I Use For Baby's Diaper Rash by Bolade005: 5:40pm On Mar 17, 2016
Sorry. Always use Cacatin.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Use For Baby's Diaper Rash by Onegai(f): 5:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
Take her to her pediatrician. It may be a yeast infection and Sudocrem may not work on it. Let doctor take a look and diagnose and prescribe. Please don't let us play doctor with your child. smiley

4 Likes

Re: What Can I Use For Baby's Diaper Rash by Adaodogwu(f): 6:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
.w
Re: What Can I Use For Baby's Diaper Rash by Adaodogwu(f): 6:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
try coconut oil or shea butter

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Use For Baby's Diaper Rash by jeejee(f): 7:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
I appreciate your ideas thanks
Re: What Can I Use For Baby's Diaper Rash by tossyvickykenny(f): 7:29pm On Mar 17, 2016
Use Sudocream or quandiderm

1 Like

Re: What Can I Use For Baby's Diaper Rash by pedestal82(m): 7:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
From experience nappy rash is mostly due to the type of daiper u using, and secondly how long u leave the daiper on, after a poop or how wet it is.
So first check how long its left on the baby. If that is taken care of, and baby still developes rash. Then try changing the daiper type.
And use skineal cream, it clears the already present rash.
All this from experience.

5 Likes

Re: What Can I Use For Baby's Diaper Rash by Nobody: 5:49am On Mar 18, 2016
pedestal82:
From experience nappy rash is mostly due to the type of daiper u using, and secondly how long u leave the daiper on, after a poop or how wet it is.
So first check how long its left on the baby. If that is taken care of, and baby still developes rash. Then try changing the daiper type.

Fantastic daddy. For you to know this, you are really involved in your child's life. Keep it up grin

5 Likes

Re: What Can I Use For Baby's Diaper Rash by byvan03: 6:00am On Mar 18, 2016
Baby Tribotan is everything when you talk of diaper rash, mild and very effective.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Use For Baby's Diaper Rash by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 18, 2016
jeejee:
I need urgent suggestions on how to clear my baby's diaper rash. It's really spreading and making her uncomfortable. I've tried sudocrem but not getting the desired result. Can anyone help me out please.

ELICA CREAM

Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Use For Baby's Diaper Rash by Blade21: 10:03am On Mar 18, 2016
jeejee:
please get baby tribotan cheap and very effective a peaditrician recommended it for my baby when he had same issues so get it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Use For Baby's Diaper Rash by jeejee(f): 10:31am On Mar 18, 2016

I'm always conscious of changing her diapers on time and she has been using huggies from day 1. The only thing I observed is that the rashes started when she had loose stool for more than a week and since then I've been using sudocrem but not as effective as I expected it to be.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Use For Baby's Diaper Rash by laginks: 10:36am On Mar 18, 2016
hi dear,
i use tribotan cream.... it works perfectly and i know a lot of mothers that use same...
by the second day of use, u would see a considerable level of change.
all the best.
jeejee:
Re: What Can I Use For Baby's Diaper Rash by OEmiohe: 11:21am On Mar 18, 2016
use Virgin Coconut oil it heals diaper rash very quick. my baby had diaper rash and it healed her rash within two days.

OME is raw Virgin Coconut oil . our quality has been selling for us. I know you will also recommend it to other mums with the same issue your going thru now once you use it.

we deliver to all part of Lagos.

Re: What Can I Use For Baby's Diaper Rash by Faith111: 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
1. Expose diaper area to fresh air for some minutes when you are less busy.

2. Wash diaper area with water and a clean wash cloth Morning, Afternoon, Evening and after each bowel movement.

3. Use Pampers premium care. It has lotion that protects baby skin from diaper rash.

4. If it persists and spreads more after 2-3 days, see your paediatrician.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Use For Baby's Diaper Rash by pedestal82(m): 2:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
jeejee:

I'm always conscious of changing her diapers on time and she has been using huggies from day 1. The only thing I observed is that the rashes started when she had loose stool for more than a week and since then I've been using sudocrem but not as effective as I expected it to be.
From what u have said, it was after the period of loose stool. That means u probably did not know the baby poop and left it long on the baby. So just use baby tribotan cream or skineal cream. Should take care of it.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Use For Baby's Diaper Rash by GodnGold: 2:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
Vaseline blueseal darling! Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Use For Baby's Diaper Rash by Gigihealth: 1:53am On Jul 28, 2016
Diaper rash treatments can be carried out by keeping your baby's skin as dry and clean and dry at all times. A diaper rash is a common form of skin inflammation which appears as a patchwork of bright red skin on your baby's bottom. Click on the link below to read more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/diaper-rash-treatments-what-does-it-look-like/
Re: What Can I Use For Baby's Diaper Rash by FatimaAbbas(f): 7:43am On Dec 16, 2022
jeejee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rYXvdgWQyU
Re: What Can I Use For Baby's Diaper Rash by FatimaAbbas(f): 7:44am On Dec 16, 2022
pedestal82:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rYXvdgWQyU

(1) (Reply)

Why The World Is Full Of Unmarried Big Girls / . / The Pain Of Inter Tribal Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.