Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,287 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Massive Free Ebooks Only If You Follow These Steps - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Massive Free Ebooks Only If You Follow These Steps (561 Views)

Do You Want To Be Poor? Please Don't Follow These Steps / If You Follow The Rules, You Can Make Money. Lots Actually / Follow These 6 Simple Steps And You'll Never Be Broke Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Massive Free Ebooks Only If You Follow These Steps by AgoraRoad(m): 3:08am On Mar 18, 2016
Hello Niaralanders,
I have a massive library of ebooks or PDF's to be more specific, they all relate to business, accounting, investing and much more. The steps are very simple to follow and I will explain what you must do, but first here is the list of the Ebooks I want to share with my fellow Nigerians.

1.A Non-Random Walk Down Wall Street
2.A Random Walk Down Wall Street
3.Advanced Macroeconomics
4.Against the Gods. The Remarkable
5.All About Asset Allocation
6.Basic Economics
7.Common Sense On Mutual Funds
8.Econometric Analysis
9.Economics In One Lesson
10.Fooled By Randomness
11.From 0 to 130 Properties in 3.5 Years
12.Getting To Yes Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In
13.How an Economy Grows and Why It Crashes
14.How To Win Friends and Influence people
15.I Will Teach You to Be Rich
16.Intermediate MicroEconomics
17.Manias, Panics and Crashes
18.Microeconomic Analysis
19.One Up On Wall Street
20Options Futures and Other Derivatives
21.Reminiscences of a Stock Operator
22.Risk Management and Financial Institutions
23.Security Analysis
24.Starting Running a Business For Dummies
25.The Black Swan
26.The Bogleheads Guide To Investing
27.The Four Pillars of Investing Lessons for Building a Winning a portfolio
28.The Goal
29.The Idiot
30.The Intelligent Investor
31.The Investor's Manifesto Preparing for Prosperity, Armageddon, and Everything in Between
32.The Little Book of Safe Money
33.The Millionaire Fastline
34.The Millionaire Next Door
35.The Richest Man of Babylon
36.The Way of Wealth
37.Think and grow Rich
38.Trading in the Zone
39. Why SMart People Make Big Money Mistakes
40.Zvi Bodie, Alex Kane, Alan Marcus Investments

I notice that there is a lot of great content here and a lot of smart entrepreneurs, businessmen, and investors. I want to encourage you all to use my business forum that I made for you guys but I came to the conclusion that I need to give my fellow Nigerians some incentive to use it. That is why I am giving you this gift. Once you completed the steps below I urge you to use my forum "www.thebizness.org" for your business discussions so we all can be in one place.
Step 1. Go to www.thebizness.org and create an account
Step 2. On thebizness.org send the "admin" a private message
Step 3. Post your username in this thread
Step 4. Once this is all done within 48 hours I will send you a private message on www.thebizness.org to give you a link to my mega share so you can download all of these Ebooks for free.
Please do not send me your email because I will not send it there
Re: Massive Free Ebooks Only If You Follow These Steps by AgoraRoad(m): 6:48am On Mar 18, 2016
Re: Massive Free Ebooks Only If You Follow These Steps by AgoraRoad(m): 5:29pm On Mar 18, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In The Philippines....peso For Naira / Software / Real Estate Investment Summit 2016 For Wealth Creation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.