Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

If You Follow The Rules, You Can Make Money. Lots Actually - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Follow The Rules, You Can Make Money. Lots Actually (2007 Views)

MMM Releases 2017 Rules Ahead Jan. 14 / Stop Living Your Life By The Rules.... Make Money While You Sleep / Massive Free Ebooks Only If You Follow These Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Follow The Rules, You Can Make Money. Lots Actually by Dogberry(m): 10:55am On Sep 08, 2016
Hello all,

I am not here to scam you out of money, but before reading further, I MUST warn you that you WILL have losses. The trick is to minimize the losses and maximize the profit. 95% of the people who start, will not succeed because they have no clue what they are doing. I have not solved everything and on daily bases I learn more and more. Though what I have achieved is a steady income, which allowed me to quit my job and spend about an hour per day behind the computer.

There are two simple, but very IMPORTANT rules:
1. Don't get greedy, because your own greed will be your downfall!
2. Have patience!

If you are still reading, I caught your attention. Let me tell a little bit about myself:
Few years ago I read an article about some genius kid in Europe, who made $72 million in his free time by trading stocks on the stock market. The guy got found out as he tried to buy a car, but because he hadn't reached the legal age for driving a car, his parents were called and he owned up he skipped school to trade on the stock market. I read this and I thought to myself 'I wish I was that smart'. I started reading more and more about the stock market and at one point I came across a platform, which allows me to practice. With virtual money I started to practice and got more and more interested. I discovered you don't need to be a genius, you just need to have common sense.

I enrolled in a few courses where everything was explained as if it was for a 6 year old. No fancy words or difficult to read books. Just normal English. Obviously these courses aren't for free, because they potentially can make you a very rich person and information has its price. I invested approximately GBP10000 in a few courses and really got into it. Now that is a lot of money, you would say, but if you continue reading you will see it was worth the investment.

I deposited €300,- in a trading account and started trading with the things I learned. €0.20 was what I used to trade with. Following the two main rules, I placed my first trade and waited for a while. It turned out that my trade was a good one and I made a profit of €7.00. Not a big profit you would say, but hey this was my first trade with my own money and if €7.00 isn't good enough for you, likely you are the greedy and impatience kind of person and I tell you to stop reading, because you will end up losing your money - I am 100% sure of that.

Now I am 8 years further and long time ago I stepped away from €0.20 and am able to trade with maximum €25.00. I make about 25 trades a month and spend about an hour behind the computer daily. Not completely accurate because there are days I spend a little bit longer behind the computer, but this is when there's news about unemployment figures or some scandal in some company, which can affect the stocks I bought into. Still I am far away from $72 million and I have no ambition to have such an amount of money on my account. Would be nice, but I would probably waste it on stuff I don't need anyway or party myself to death. I am now 42 years and can honestly say that my pension has been taken care of, I own 2 apartments and a house, have a nice car and am financially independed. I can see my kids grow up, hug my wife whenever I want, because I work from home and decide to work whenever I want. I do get up early in the morning to read all the news I can find on the internet and based on that I decide to make my trades.

I got quite good at this and now have reached a ratio of winning trades of 7 out of 10 for a consecutive 60 months. Don't think this came at no price, because although 7 winning trades sounds nice, 3 losing trades can completely wipe out all of your money. There are BIG RISKS involved, but with good risk management, I minimize my losses and maximize my profits. On Wall street they use million dollar costing software with very complex algorithms and they actually score win/loss ration of 50/50%. Still they make millions of profit seen over a year, but also they have there good months and bad month. They leave trades on for several days or weeks, as where I keep my trades open for few minutes only. Obviously you will understand that with €25.00 per trade this can go very quick. In a bad month I make about €2500 a month, but in a good month I make €7000 or more. My highest win ever was recently when I traded the BREXIT where I stayed up all night to make the trades. I made over €200,000 in one night, but such will only happen once in a blue moon. I must warn you that I also had losses of €1600, but over a month I managed to come out on top. Now before you are getting all excited, you will need to start at the very beginning and take your small profits of €7.00 or even less. You got to learn how to crawl first before you learn how to walk. When you have mastered walking, you can start running. Same with the trading game.

If you have reached this point reading, you are genuinely interested and I suggest to download (for free) METATRADER 4 or 5 on your computer or tablet. I wouldn't recommend a smart phone, because of the smaller screen, but it can be done on your smartphone. When downloaded open a demo account with virtual money. I suggest not to go for the high amounts of virtual money, because let's be honest: you're reading this because you want little extra income. If you are reading this on the date it was posted, I tell you to buy gold. Make the trade with $1 or €1 and leave it open for a few minutes. You will see €1 turning into €18 very quickly (virtual money). Close the trade whenever you think you should (remember the 2 rules). Nice, but doesn't always work like that - for the next few days you must make some trades on your own and hopefully you make some bad trades. I don't say this because I want you to lose, I say this because I want you to see what can happen. Once again YOU CAN LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!! (even if you know what you are doing you can lose your money but that because you broke the 2 simple rules.

If you have done all that and are still interested, I can help you - mail me at ken.bellend@gmx.com for further details. I will never tell you what to trade, because I don't want people to point the finger at me if I got it wrong. Though what I can teach you is how to read the graphics and how to find the right entry points and exit points.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: If You Follow The Rules, You Can Make Money. Lots Actually by otunbacarter(m): 11:24am On Sep 08, 2016
Do you do one on one coaching? If yes how do I get in contact with you?
Re: If You Follow The Rules, You Can Make Money. Lots Actually by Achimaechi(m): 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
Am interested pls, send to ukpaipaulinus@yahoo.com
Re: If You Follow The Rules, You Can Make Money. Lots Actually by Dogberry(m): 4:05pm On Sep 08, 2016
otunbacarter:
Do you do one on one coaching? If yes how do I get in contact with you?

My email address is ken.bellend@gmx.com (this is a made up name, because of huge amounts of 419 emails which will come as well and I prefer them not to come to my private email address. Once we've spoken on Skype, I will give you my private email address).

Yes, I do one on one sessions and class sessions through Skype and webinars. I am the type of teacher you will love to hate. I am very disciplined and expect everyone to be. and trust me you want to be disciplined because you can lose serious amounts of money in just a few seconds (Example: I was on a course in London on the 22nd of April this year where the guy sitting next to me told me in the morning he was long (buy) on gold. Later that morning China sold off 2.5 billion dollar worth of gold which obviously spiked the market to lower values. he was down -$12000+ in less than a minute) - You only lose if you close the trade for a loss, but the risk is that if you wait for the market to come back and keep your trade open, you also run the risk of increasing your loss, going through your margin and the broker stops the trade.

What one needs to find out is which brokers are available in Nigeria (or whatever country you are trading in). Important to know is if you trade CFD's (Contract For Difference) or directly from the broker. With CFD's (what I use) you buy lots of 10 (1x factor 10) and if one would trade commodities that factor goes up to 100. Meaning $1 equals a trade of $10. That factor goes up again by factor 10 (=100) if one would trade gold or silver. Further do I prefer to do the forex, but what I teach can be applied to stocks and commodities too (forex is very volatile market).
Again I have no 100% system (they really don't exist), but will teach you how to minimize your losses and maximize your profits, provided one follows the simple 2 rules! Again... I also have losses, but the good trades exceed the losses by far to result in a positive outcome after a month. My negative record is 8 consecutive 'bad trades'.

BTW: I forgot to mention in my message the time one should close the long (buy) on gold. I typically only trade the London hours till New York opens accept on the first Friday of the month (announcement of USA Non-farm-payroll, unemployment figures and interest rates - my wife actually only trades that day of the month. I have taught her so well that between she started in January 2016 and last week Friday she had 9 winning trades - 1 a month with an average of 800 pips @$1 = +/-$800 a month. She only trades EUR/USD).

Another note: I am not going to teach all about the METATRADER program, but sometimes you will see me do something and you might think: 'how did he do that'. I will explain those things, but expect you to be able to at least make a trade. Also use the following indicators: Bollinger bands, 8 minute moving average (MA), 10 minute MA and 30 minute MA. I mostly trade on the 30 minute windows - rarely I leave a trade open over night as well (as said I prefer the London hours). I prefer to trade of my laptop and hook up an additional monitor; 1 for the trades and the other to search for news. It's not necessary to have two monitors, but sometimes the market isn't moving and no real entry points show up, so one monitor for the trend and one to search the news.

I have attached 2 pictures of a trade I just made. Notice the time on my computer and in the metatrader program (I am one hour ahead right now); A short (or sell) on gold. I closed at $750 within a two minute window (that's not always the case and sometime it takes much longer - note that you always start with a minus amount - this is set by your broker). That's me done for today grin. Be aware that you will not be able to do a $25 trade just like that. You need to have a significant account balance for that. You need to understand the margins given by the broker - Margin = meaning to make a $25 trade you would need to have at least $50,000 in your account. You will not deposit that in your account when we start, because if you F*ck up you really lose this money. Typical start up accounts are between $300 and $1000 and typical starter trades shall be maximum $0.50 till you really, really get the self confidence to go higher (crawl before you walk) - when I started out I made a $0.50 bad trade and lost $350 just because I went to the toilet and didn't monitor what was happening!!

Last thing: YOU NEED TO KNOW AT ALL TIMES WHEN NEW YORK, LONDON AND TOKIO OPEN; WHERE EVER YOU ARE IN THE WORLD.

1 Like

Re: If You Follow The Rules, You Can Make Money. Lots Actually by Achimaechi(m): 9:51pm On Sep 08, 2016
Which platfom are u using?
How much bitcoin do u ve' to invest?
Re: If You Follow The Rules, You Can Make Money. Lots Actually by Dogberry(m): 6:49am On Sep 09, 2016
Achimaechi:
Which platfom are u using?
How much bitcoin do u ve' to invest?

1 - I use Metatrader 4 as platform as this is supported by the brokers I use. Though I would advice to check online what brokers are available in your country and what platform they are using. To practice you can just download the platform (metatrader 4 or 5) and open a demo account. The program/platform is free.

2 - I am not familiar with brokers who use bitcoins, because I trade with US Dollar or Euro (the screenshot I made was from my Dollar account at IG). Broker IG has a minimum deposit of $300, but I suggest to start with a demo account first. Best demo account one can open is at FXPRO - though I wouldn't use them as my broker for real money.

NB: Over the weekend I will check what brokers are available and what costs they charge. Some brokers try to take 'jackpot' costs and have poor margins. Further don't forget (I will remind you very often) brokers are the necessary evil in this game. They want you to lose your money. Upon registration with one of the brokers you will start receiving trading advice via email. This advice is generated by a computer which compares the RSI (Relative Strength Index) with the trend direction and they are quite often completely wrong and will make you lose money. (Like I said in original message: Common sense)

1 Like

Re: If You Follow The Rules, You Can Make Money. Lots Actually by Dogberry(m): 7:44am On Sep 09, 2016
A trade I opened and closed this morning - Shorted Gold on the 30 minute chart - That's me done for the week. Time to bring my kids to school. (Had mask my balance, because that's kind of private, right?)

When I am back I will make a more realistic (beginner) trade, as I realized one could be tempted by the high profit, which for a beginner is difficult to achieve. As said in original message: crawl, walk, run

Good luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Follow The Rules, You Can Make Money. Lots Actually by otunbacarter(m): 6:38am On Sep 10, 2016
What's your skype handle?
Re: If You Follow The Rules, You Can Make Money. Lots Actually by jurist21(m): 1:39am On Sep 11, 2016
Dogberry:
A trade I opened and closed this morning - Shorted Gold on the 30 minute chart - That's me done for the week. Time to bring my kids to school. (Had mask my balance, because that's kind of private, right?)

When I am back I will make a more realistic (beginner) trade, as I realized one could be tempted by the high profit, which for a beginner is difficult to achieve. As said in original message: crawl, walk, run

Good luck
bro imagine the time am commenting on this post, that's because the impact here had kept me awake, had tried several ventures in a bid to change family status.
i don't have the slightest idea of what this forex is all about, had read reread this post but the whole thing isn't sinking, the truth is am a fast learner, if you can be patient with my admist my novice state. i will be glad to learn from you and make real cash with you boss, please.
Re: If You Follow The Rules, You Can Make Money. Lots Actually by wasina: 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2016
am interested please give me more information please - sinabunmi@yahoo.com
Re: If You Follow The Rules, You Can Make Money. Lots Actually by Dogberry(m): 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
I have been contacted by several people now and I hope they can vow for the no-bullshit-emails I have sent them. We are at 6 people now and there are 4 more slots. Just a reminder to all out there: I could easily charge you $3000,- for a one day session (trust me it cost so much as I attended such courses myself), and in the near future I might as well do that. For now 4 remaining seats available and these will get everything for free!

Just to tell you how much time I needed to become a semi-pro trader: I have spent 1000s of hours studying trends and candlesticks. looked back to historical news and what moved the markets. Prior to that I spend loads of money on proper training. I actually managed to enroll in one of the worlds most Forex forecasters (Bloomberg, CNN, BBC world, CNBC speaker) 12 month program. I really know what I am doing, but as said, I do have it wrong once in a while. As a teaser I have included yesterday's trading results (note that the total profit is over September only - it resets to zero every first of the month) - BTW can you spot my stupidity by seeing the results? (Yes I made a mistake - am not perfect obviously).

Other attachment is how I 'read' trends - I've sent this already to the 6 people enrolled in the program.

As said... 4 more seats available.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Follow The Rules, You Can Make Money. Lots Actually by sunnrise01: 12:27pm On Sep 15, 2016
temidayo40@gmail.com
Re: If You Follow The Rules, You Can Make Money. Lots Actually by glasshouse(m): 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2016
Am interested nd my email is rushwheel@yahoo.com
Re: If You Follow The Rules, You Can Make Money. Lots Actually by topsylolo(f): 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
Popoolatemitope95@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: If You Follow The Rules, You Can Make Money. Lots Actually by Dogberry(m): 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2016
There are two more seats available - I have started sending some information out, because of the good market signals yesterday and today.

NOTE: If I see someone posting their email address in anticipation of me contacting you, I can say that the program is not for you. Ask yourself and answer honestly: Did I read the all the messages posted by 'Dogberry'? Probably not, because the ones who did, actually never posted their email address here.

No disrespect, but you are looking at a very interesting, but highly dangerous game. The Forex game isn't for people who slack behind or think someone will make them rich. You are the one, with your own money and with an attitude like that, you will lose all your money. I personally guarantee that. As I said: I don't want to scam you out of your money! I should have added I don't want you to scam yourself out of money!

I actually had to modify this message and add this:
I am actually quite pissed off now for seeing people just sending their email address and hoping I contact them. You really think that money grows on a tree, don't you? This feels like an insult to me as it gives me the feeling you just thought: Well let's see what this guy has to say. nonchalance won't do it! You have to be accurate, precise and alert to join this game. I am potentially giving you an opportunity to actually make your life financially better over time, but with an attitude like that, I foresee you ending in the 95% of the people who fail. I gave these courses in London at a cost price of $3000 for a one day session and a 6 month follow up to 50 people. I have chosen to do this, because I recently moved to Lagos and see the struggle within the country. I see the greed, the corruption and the hardship. I offer this as my charity moment in life and I have just donated $30,000 and 6 month of my time to 10 people, who can train other people (free or at cost)

NOTE: Your email addresses are all blocked - for your own safety!

1 Like

Re: If You Follow The Rules, You Can Make Money. Lots Actually by CourtierJay: 9:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
Waltersjasons4@gmail.com please.
Re: If You Follow The Rules, You Can Make Money. Lots Actually by mamabj: 1:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
jurist21:

bro imagine the time am commenting on this post, that's because the impact here had kept me awake, had tried several ventures in a bid to change family status.
i don't have the slightest idea of what this forex is all about, had read reread this post but the whole thing isn't sinking, the truth is am a fast learner, if you can be patient with my admist my novice state. i will be glad to learn from you and make real cash with you boss, please.

Me too!!
Olubunmieadebiyi@gmail.com
Re: If You Follow The Rules, You Can Make Money. Lots Actually by milkytins(m): 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
mfayemiwo@gmail.com
Re: If You Follow The Rules, You Can Make Money. Lots Actually by Dogberry(m): 3:45pm On May 19, 2017
Hello all - It has been a while.This post is no longer valid. The one time offer has expired mostly due to the very very hateful and racial comments I started receiving in my inbox. Luckily I managed to 'train' one serious person (Mr. Olumide), who is doing very well and just wrote to me he is averaging $500,- a month now. Well done to Olumide!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Follow The Rules, You Can Make Money. Lots Actually by incredibleace(m): 11:14am On Aug 14, 2017
Dogberry:
Hello all,

I am not here to scam you out of money, but before reading further, I MUST warn you that you WILL have losses. The trick is to minimize the losses and maximize the profit. 95% of the people who start, will not succeed because they have no clue what they are doing. I have not solved everything and on daily bases I learn more and more. Though what I have achieved is a steady income, which allowed me to quit my job and spend about an hour per day behind the computer.

There are two simple, but very IMPORTANT rules:
1. Don't get greedy, because your own greed will be your downfall!
2. Have patience!

If you are still reading, I caught your attention. Let me tell a little bit about myself:
Few years ago I read an article about some genius kid in Europe, who made $72 million in his free time by trading stocks on the stock market. The guy got found out as he tried to buy a car, but because he hadn't reached the legal age for driving a car, his parents were called and he owned up he skipped school to trade on the stock market. I read this and I thought to myself 'I wish I was that smart'. I started reading more and more about the stock market and at one point I came across a platform, which allows me to practice. With virtual money I started to practice and got more and more interested. I discovered you don't need to be a genius, you just need to have common sense.

I enrolled in a few courses where everything was explained as if it was for a 6 year old. No fancy words or difficult to read books. Just normal English. Obviously these courses aren't for free, because they potentially can make you a very rich person and information has its price. I invested approximately GBP10000 in a few courses and really got into it. Now that is a lot of money, you would say, but if you continue reading you will see it was worth the investment.

I deposited €300,- in a trading account and started trading with the things I learned. €0.20 was what I used to trade with. Following the two main rules, I placed my first trade and waited for a while. It turned out that my trade was a good one and I made a profit of €7.00. Not a big profit you would say, but hey this was my first trade with my own money and if €7.00 isn't good enough for you, likely you are the greedy and impatience kind of person and I tell you to stop reading, because you will end up losing your money - I am 100% sure of that.

Now I am 8 years further and long time ago I stepped away from €0.20 and am able to trade with maximum €25.00. I make about 25 trades a month and spend about an hour behind the computer daily. Not completely accurate because there are days I spend a little bit longer behind the computer, but this is when there's news about unemployment figures or some scandal in some company, which can affect the stocks I bought into. Still I am far away from $72 million and I have no ambition to have such an amount of money on my account. Would be nice, but I would probably waste it on stuff I don't need anyway or party myself to death. I am now 42 years and can honestly say that my pension has been taken care of, I own 2 apartments and a house, have a nice car and am financially independed. I can see my kids grow up, hug my wife whenever I want, because I work from home and decide to work whenever I want. I do get up early in the morning to read all the news I can find on the internet and based on that I decide to make my trades.

I got quite good at this and now have reached a ratio of winning trades of 7 out of 10 for a consecutive 60 months. Don't think this came at no price, because although 7 winning trades sounds nice, 3 losing trades can completely wipe out all of your money. There are BIG RISKS involved, but with good risk management, I minimize my losses and maximize my profits. On Wall street they use million dollar costing software with very complex algorithms and they actually score win/loss ration of 50/50%. Still they make millions of profit seen over a year, but also they have there good months and bad month. They leave trades on for several days or weeks, as where I keep my trades open for few minutes only. Obviously you will understand that with €25.00 per trade this can go very quick. In a bad month I make about €2500 a month, but in a good month I make €7000 or more. My highest win ever was recently when I traded the BREXIT where I stayed up all night to make the trades. I made over €200,000 in one night, but such will only happen once in a blue moon. I must warn you that I also had losses of €1600, but over a month I managed to come out on top. Now before you are getting all excited, you will need to start at the very beginning and take your small profits of €7.00 or even less. You got to learn how to crawl first before you learn how to walk. When you have mastered walking, you can start running. Same with the trading game.

If you have reached this point reading, you are genuinely interested and I suggest to download (for free) METATRADER 4 or 5 on your computer or tablet. I wouldn't recommend a smart phone, because of the smaller screen, but it can be done on your smartphone. When downloaded open a demo account with virtual money. I suggest not to go for the high amounts of virtual money, because let's be honest: you're reading this because you want little extra income. If you are reading this on the date it was posted, I tell you to buy gold. Make the trade with $1 or €1 and leave it open for a few minutes. You will see €1 turning into €18 very quickly (virtual money). Close the trade whenever you think you should (remember the 2 rules). Nice, but doesn't always work like that - for the next few days you must make some trades on your own and hopefully you make some bad trades. I don't say this because I want you to lose, I say this because I want you to see what can happen. Once again YOU CAN LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!! (even if you know what you are doing you can lose your money but that because you broke the 2 simple rules.

If you have done all that and are still interested, I can help you - mail me at ken.bellend@gmx.com for further details. I will never tell you what to trade, because I don't want people to point the finger at me if I got it wrong. Though what I can teach you is how to read the graphics and how to find the right entry points and exit points.

Good luck!

I sent you pm

(1) (Reply)

GOLD BUSINESS IS NOW IN FULL SWING / How Do I Set Open An NGO Bank Account. / CHYMALL IS PAYING ITS PARTNERS MASSIVELY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.