Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

I Will Give U A Massive Collection Of Ebooks If You Follow These Steps - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Will Give U A Massive Collection Of Ebooks If You Follow These Steps (1115 Views)

U.A.E. Backs 100% Foreign Ownership Of Local Companies / Don’t Lend Money To Friends Without These Steps / Follow These 6 Simple Steps To Start Your Own Online Business Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Give U A Massive Collection Of Ebooks If You Follow These Steps by AgoraRoad(m): 5:29am On Mar 18, 2016
Hello Niaralanders,
I have a massive library of ebooks or PDF's to be more specific, they all relate to business, accounting, investing and much more. The steps are very simple to follow and I will explain what you must do, but first here is the list of the Ebooks I want to share with my fellow Nigerians.

1.A Non-Random Walk Down Wall Street
2.A Random Walk Down Wall Street
3.Advanced Macroeconomics
4.Against the Gods. The Remarkable
5.All About Asset Allocation
6.Basic Economics
7.Common Sense On Mutual Funds
8.Econometric Analysis
9.Economics In One Lesson
10.Fooled By Randomness
11.From 0 to 130 Properties in 3.5 Years
12.Getting To Yes Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In
13.How an Economy Grows and Why It Crashes
14.How To Win Friends and Influence people
15.I Will Teach You to Be Rich
16.Intermediate MicroEconomics
17.Manias, Panics and Crashes
18.Microeconomic Analysis
19.One Up On Wall Street
20Options Futures and Other Derivatives
21.Reminiscences of a Stock Operator
22.Risk Management and Financial Institutions
23.Security Analysis
24.Starting Running a Business For Dummies
25.The Black Swan
26.The Bogleheads Guide To Investing
27.The Four Pillars of Investing Lessons for Building a Winning a portfolio
28.The Goal
29.The Idiot
30.The Intelligent Investor
31.The Investor's Manifesto Preparing for Prosperity, Armageddon, and Everything in Between
32.The Little Book of Safe Money
33.The Millionaire Fastline
34.The Millionaire Next Door
35.The Richest Man of Babylon
36.The Way of Wealth
37.Think and grow Rich
38.Trading in the Zone
39. Why SMart People Make Big Money Mistakes
40.Zvi Bodie, Alex Kane, Alan Marcus Investments

I notice that there is a lot of great content here and a lot of smart entrepreneurs, businessmen, and investors. I want to encourage you all to use my business forum that I made for you guys but I came to the conclusion that I need to give my fellow Nigerians some incentive to use it. That is why I am giving you this gift. Once you completed the steps below I urge you to use my forum www.thebizness.org for your business discussions so we all can be in one place.
Step 1. Go to www.thebizness.org and create an account
Step 2. On thebizness.org send the "admin" a private message
Step 3. Post your username in this thread
Step 4. Once this is all done within 48 hours I will send you a private message on www.thebizness.org to give you a link to my mega share so you can download all of these Ebooks for free.
Please do not send me your email because I will not send it there
Re: I Will Give U A Massive Collection Of Ebooks If You Follow These Steps by AgoraRoad(m): 7:52am On Mar 18, 2016
Re: I Will Give U A Massive Collection Of Ebooks If You Follow These Steps by Ben1975(m): 2:40pm On Mar 18, 2016
Hi AgoraRoad good day to you.

Your site doesnt load I have tried several times
Re: I Will Give U A Massive Collection Of Ebooks If You Follow These Steps by AgoraRoad(m): 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
Ben1975:
Hi AgoraRoad good day to you.

Your site doesnt load I have tried several times
Try the link in my signature
Re: I Will Give U A Massive Collection Of Ebooks If You Follow These Steps by bigboy1010: 5:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
Boss Man I'm done registering. My username is Tycoon. I tried to PM the admin but couldnt fine the contact.
Re: I Will Give U A Massive Collection Of Ebooks If You Follow These Steps by bigboy1010: 5:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
Boss Man I'm done registering. My username is Tycoon. I tried to PM the admin but couldnt find the contact.
Re: I Will Give U A Massive Collection Of Ebooks If You Follow These Steps by AgoraRoad(m): 5:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
bigboy1010:
Boss Man I'm done registering. My username is Tycoon. I tried to PM the admin but couldnt fine the contact.
I was afriad something like that would happen but don't worry that is why step 3 is there so I can pm you cheesy
Re: I Will Give U A Massive Collection Of Ebooks If You Follow These Steps by AgoraRoad(m): 5:46pm On Mar 18, 2016
bigboy1010:
Boss Man I'm done registering. My username is Tycoon. I tried to PM the admin but couldnt find the contact.
I sent it! grin Check your inbox on www.thebizness.org
Re: I Will Give U A Massive Collection Of Ebooks If You Follow These Steps by darkenkach(m): 6:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
My user name is Kachi. And I couldn't locate the administrator contact.
Re: I Will Give U A Massive Collection Of Ebooks If You Follow These Steps by AgoraRoad(m): 6:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
darkenkach:
My user name is Kachi. And I couldn't locate the administrator contact.
I see the problem now, it shows on laptop but not on mobile, but don't worry I sent it to you on thebizness.org tell me if you got it thanks grin
Re: I Will Give U A Massive Collection Of Ebooks If You Follow These Steps by PrinceRey(m): 6:25pm On Mar 18, 2016
My Username is WisdomOrok
Re: I Will Give U A Massive Collection Of Ebooks If You Follow These Steps by AgoraRoad(m): 6:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
PrinceRey:
My Username is WisdomOrok
Sent! grin
Re: I Will Give U A Massive Collection Of Ebooks If You Follow These Steps by Success98: 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2016
My username is ustrip
Re: I Will Give U A Massive Collection Of Ebooks If You Follow These Steps by AgoraRoad(m): 8:42pm On Mar 18, 2016
Success98:
My username is ustrip
Sent! cheesy
Re: I Will Give U A Massive Collection Of Ebooks If You Follow These Steps by whytejoseph57(m): 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
I have registered my user name is whyto
Re: I Will Give U A Massive Collection Of Ebooks If You Follow These Steps by AgoraRoad(m): 9:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
whytejoseph57:
I have registered my user name is whyto
Sent grin
Re: I Will Give U A Massive Collection Of Ebooks If You Follow These Steps by Paulpaulpaul(m): 1:03am On Mar 19, 2016
I have registered my username is Paulpaulpaul.
Re: I Will Give U A Massive Collection Of Ebooks If You Follow These Steps by AgoraRoad(m): 7:42am On Mar 19, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:
I have registered my username is Paulpaulpaul.
SENT
Re: I Will Give U A Massive Collection Of Ebooks If You Follow These Steps by bigboy1010: 5:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
Boss Man I can't find the email books. Only saw a. download link for mega storage, I downloaded it but couldn't find the ebook.. Thanks
Re: I Will Give U A Massive Collection Of Ebooks If You Follow These Steps by AgoraRoad(m): 11:10pm On Mar 19, 2016
bigboy1010:
Boss Man I can't find the email books. Only saw a. download link for mega storage, I downloaded it but couldn't find the ebook.. Thanks
are you using your phone?
Re: I Will Give U A Massive Collection Of Ebooks If You Follow These Steps by BobUg28(m): 12:31am On Mar 20, 2016
OP, I have done mine...Username is Bob Ugee.

Thanks for the info. I like being in the midst of business moguls.
Re: I Will Give U A Massive Collection Of Ebooks If You Follow These Steps by BobUg28(m): 12:32am On Mar 20, 2016
OP, please can I ask a business based question here?
Re: I Will Give U A Massive Collection Of Ebooks If You Follow These Steps by amdman: 1:22am On Mar 20, 2016
Done. Username - amdman
Re: I Will Give U A Massive Collection Of Ebooks If You Follow These Steps by AgoraRoad(m): 6:33am On Mar 20, 2016
BobUg28:
OP, I have done mine...Username is Bob Ugee.

Thanks for the info. I like being in the midst of business moguls.
Sent

1 Like

Re: I Will Give U A Massive Collection Of Ebooks If You Follow These Steps by AgoraRoad(m): 6:33am On Mar 20, 2016
amdman:
Done. Username - amdman
Sent
Re: I Will Give U A Massive Collection Of Ebooks If You Follow These Steps by Carmal90(m): 9:53am On Mar 20, 2016
my username is carnal90

(1) (Reply)

Best Low Capital Intensive Business That Will Keep You Ahead Of The Recession / Advantages $ Disadvantages Of Solar!!!!! / Pls I Ned Help Who Have Gtbank Routing Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.