Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Project Fame West Africa Season 2 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Project Fame West Africa Season 2 (14435 Views)

Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 / Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 / MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by jeffoski(m): 5:31am On Jul 22, 2009
Wow it's here again Project Fame Season 2 has finally began after long days of auditions the final 15 have been picked and people are already having favorites.NLANDERS are you pleased with the jubges selections and do you think this years contestant are more talented than last years own?

Am not yet familar with all there names yet but i think this year selection is better than last year.so many wonderful singers and i haven't seen anyone who can't sing, compared to last year .I pray they each gets songs that will show of their good vocals so that it will be difficult for the judges to place them on probations that will be one wonderful thing i would love to see.

or Guys/Girls what do you think?
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by BirdOfRoses(m): 8:08am On Jul 22, 2009
All is in order
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by jeffoski(m): 1:55am On Jul 23, 2009
their song choice this week sounds good and fair it's now left for all of them to do their best i think am begining to like Dennis from Liberia.so is gradually getting my vote but Sunday will tell who is who in their first performance.
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by soloqy: 2:21am On Jul 23, 2009
Highlights on which stations and what time?
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by jeffoski(m): 12:22am On Jul 24, 2009
@ Sology i don't really know time they show it during the day becos am always busy by then but i watch daliy highlight on AIT BY 1am.for Saturday and Sunday i don't know too but i guess it's from 6pm just like last Season.But as soon as i get the complete time schedule i will let you know. Another thing i can tell you is that season 2 contesteant are more talented than Season One and am sure itwill be more interesting.let just wait and see as the Show progress
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by jeffoski(m): 11:13pm On Jul 24, 2009
it's not time for the contestant to perform and 2 are already on Probation due to Mis behaving.the annoying part is that one of them is really a strong contender and a very good singer.Dennis should watch it and becarful she has what it takes to make it to the top 4 but if she continues to play too much then she will be out before she knows it.Micheal on the other hand is not really serious and is trying to be a ladies man.most of them don't really know why they are there and are been carried away but i know after Sundays outing they will realize what they are up against and will sit up.I still don't have a favorite person yet but am begining to like Dennis.They are all talented and very good but by Sunday we will know wats up and who is who
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by oreoluwa(f): 10:51pm On Aug 01, 2009
Wattttttttt? y did u guyz jas leave dis hot thread?

Nywhose, Jennifer, Tarri, Mike n David were on probation lst wek

David was saved by d viewers
Mike by d faculty
Tarri by d inmates
sooooooooooo Jennifer Is d 1st pason 2 leave PROJECT FAME westAfrica 2, COMMENTS PLSSSSSSSS
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by jeffoski(m): 4:46am On Aug 02, 2009
well i think Jennifer was the right person to leave.I wonder how she got in the Academy in the first place.i felt for Tarri is good she got saved but i think she will still get into probation.
They will all be doing Micheal Jackson songs.i think that is really too much for them o but lets see what happens.

My Favorite for now are Thomiwa,Krimi,Desmond,Nicolas and Dennis but am sure with time i can pick one.
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by oreoluwa(f): 9:39am On Aug 02, 2009
True talk
meeeeeee i luv Tarri, Nicolas, krimmi, tomiwa, dese r ma best grin
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2009
time and station please?
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by lindabon: 9:59pm On Aug 02, 2009
@post
d official website is too slow 4my liking. all d links keep showing an error message. is dis d way it is, or am i using the web at d rong tym
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by jeffoski(m): 11:29pm On Aug 02, 2009
The show starts by 5.30pm on AIT and MITV(but AIT did theirs today by 2pm)There is a repeat Broadcast on AIT by 1am weekdays and 2am at weekends.consigning the site i too expirence the same thing at first i thought i twas my network but then again am not sure.i guess with time the site will be fine.

Today's show was good better than last week but i still feel that the contestant haven't really been given a chance to show what they can do with their vocals.many of them i still holding back and getting songs that don't bring them out.Todays time was Micheal Jackson and One of his brothers was a guest Judge too live.it was really great.The best performance for me today will be Micheal,Desmond,Sameta and Tomiwa they really stood out.Nicolas,Dennis Zoe.Tarri and Maddona where cool too but not as hot like the other four.

Krimi tried considering the fact that MJ song ''I will be there'' is a very difficult one.Somehow i knew she will get that song because Jennifer Hudson did it at MJ's Funeral and they are both Big and beautiful ladies but why didn't they make her do it the way Jennifer sang it than puting her through all those stress.i felt for her.i know she will make it out of probation.Damilola should have also been on probation too imagine the way she runied You are not Alone.I think Savanah is the one getting the boot this week.

the group song they did to was great i liked the earth song and the other one they did too.Tarri really showed herself and proved that she is a great singer i really like her too and her big voice lol.
but am still yet to have one favorite contestant i hope i can narrow it down to one soon.
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by Airller(f): 11:29pm On Aug 07, 2009
hey this season is quiet interesting but there are somethings that are not yet in place hope it all gets better as the show progresses.I hope Krimi get saved she is a real good singer.i also wish Anis get another Chance along with David.Savana should be eveited she is the weakest among the 4.well tommorow will tell can't wait to see who will be leaving.i wonder what their them song will be on Sunday.
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by jeffoski(m): 11:42pm On Aug 07, 2009
well hope to catch it tommorow i really hope Krimi get saved
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by mouthbook: 8:26pm On Aug 08, 2009
pls who left the house today?
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by soloqy: 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2009
savannah . Just found out today that the show is on Sound city on dstv
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by jeffoski(m): 11:16pm On Aug 09, 2009
todays performance was wonderful.the contestant did well and made africa proud.it was Africa night and all the contestant performed hit songs from Africa.but to me the contestant that stood out were Thomiwa,Tarri,Maddona,Samata,Micheal.others did well to but to me i prefer this 5.i felt it wasn't right given David that song by infinite.that was the song that got him into the academy and he is very very familar with it so why give it to him again and Desmond doing Faze popodipopo was unfair.the song can't even be under African gerne then why give it to him.well at the end of the day Desmond,Nicolas,Zoe and Damilola were put on probation and am sure that Damilola will be leaving or Zoe.

with all of them doing so well is going to be difficult to place any one on probation.i just pray they play fair and give everyone the song that will bring them out and not make them fumble.becos i belive they are all good but should pray they don't get songs that will reduce their ability
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by tessybaby(f): 9:11am On Aug 10, 2009
I felt so sad when Nicholas was put on probation
I hope he would be saved.
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by mystikal(m): 10:45pm On Aug 11, 2009
I stumbled upon one series of this programme some weeks back, the series they sang covers of Michael Jackson's songs, dunno, maybe cos they were MJ's songs (only he can do it)but most of the quality of singing was piss poor. ony d guy that sang "Liberian gal" and maybe one oda gal tht would hv been better if she shouted less were quality 2 me.

Maybe im a bit harsh anyway, expecting them 2 sound like those XFactor and American idol contestants.
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by jeffoski(m): 9:44am On Aug 12, 2009
@mystikal
i feel you and understand what you mean just that you won't blame the contestant is the organizers that are at fault.but am sure if you saw last weeks performance you will see that they have improved and i hope they continue this way.wonder what the theme for this week will be?
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by soloqy: 6:51pm On Aug 16, 2009
Just watching this weeks performances.

Its clear that this season's singers are better than the last season's singers.

Tomiwa and Mike's performances blew me away.
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by soloqy: 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2009
I wonder if it was Damilola's suggestive dancing that made the judges put her on probation.

I dont understand what they meant by "your singing and voice was good but we are not sure about the *other things*"
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by jeffoski(m): 5:36pm On Aug 17, 2009
Zoe has left the Academy now they are left with 12 contestant.5 people were placed on probation.this reality shows is beging to mess up as i imagined. i knew it will get to this stage.all the contestant can sing but to survive you need to have a voice that is versatile and pray you get a good song from the falcuty.it was easy to know that Jennifer,Savanah and Zoe will be the first to leave.am very sure the next person will be Damilola.but i don't agree with the judges with the 4 others they picked.Anis,Tarri,Maddona and Krimi.

there was no way Anis could sing that song better the way he did(if he had tried he would have spoit it.he sang perfectly)and for a judge telling you that you have to beat the other person is pure nonsense.how can you beat the other person when you are not the one picking your songs.the Faculty pick songs and i belive they have their favorites already and the rest are just wasting their time fighting a lost battle.
why do some get songs that bring out their vocal desterity and others gets songs that make them sound ordinary.

why in heaven name will you put Maddona on probation after a wonderful performance like that and then Tarri who blew everyone away and gave a spectacular performance you say she is over doing it and not passing the message.everyone where on their feet dancing and singing with her and she was still in control and doing wonerful dynamic with her voice.please.

if they are confused they should just let people start voting or let the contestant pick their own song themself then we will know who is who.

i just hope at the end of the day they play fair and pick the right people to be in the top 4.
i don't have any favorites person yet because they are all good and is kind of difficult picking lets just see how this week goes.
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by Kezzy24(f): 12:16pm On Aug 18, 2009
Yes,dis season's contestants are really hot.I 2 av problem choosin favourites bt Krimi,Anis,Tarri,i've rlly luvd since audition days.Then there's Nicholas,Deniece,Tomiwa who's rlly amazin,Madonna,Mike whom i disliked @ 1st cos of his not being serious bt do watch out 4 now,Desmond,Sameeta.Hmm,i nearly wrote al cos dey're awesome no matter d song given 2 dem.David&Damilola re weak,4 Damilola she has d voice bt she's not usin it.
As 4 Anis being on Probation,2 me Sameeta shld av been in his place cos he did far better than her.
As 4 d Judges u won't blame them,they're tryin.D competition is also tough on them too,because dis yr's contestants, abeg i bow.
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by Kezzy24(f): 12:18pm On Aug 18, 2009
Yes,dis season's contestants are really hot.I 2 av problem choosin favourites bt Krimi,Anis,Tarri,i've rlly luvd since audition days.Then there's Nicholas,Deniece,Tomiwa who's rlly amazin,Madonna,Mike whom i disliked @ 1st cos of his not being serious bt do watch out 4 now,Desmond,Sameeta.Hmm,i nearly wrote al cos dey're awesome no matter d song given 2 dem.David&Damilola re weak,4 Damilola she has d voice bt she's not usin it.
As 4 Anis being on Probation,2 me Sameeta shld av been in his place cos he did far better than her.
As 4 d Judges u won't blame them,they're tryin.D competition is also tough on them too,because dis yr's contestants, abeg i bow.
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by jeffoski(m): 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2009
I don't know who i will pick to leave the academy but i really hope Tarri get's Saved she is really talented and a very strong contestant.i love her dynamics and the way she uses her Voice.I love her too when she plays the Guitar she is really talented.

Damilola is the weakest and am sure she will leave this week but the second person i don't know.Could be Anis because 3girls have left already and no guy yet well wish them all the best.

this week they are doing Duets and have already been paired(some are clear)Sameta is with Mike and they are doing NO AIR by Jordine Spark and Chris Brown and Tomiwa is with Denis and the are doing Secret Lovers.for the rest am not sure becos those on probation have 3songs to work on and will not know which they will be doing until they know who is leaving on Saturday.Tarri is paired with either Nicolas to do a whole new world,or Maddonna Beautiful Lair the rest am not sure.

Am fine with this song choices but what is Beautiful lair doing there.how in heavens name can you call that a duet.that song only made waves becos of the Video and the hips twisting.why not give them Whitney Houston and Deborah Cox same script diffrent cast.that is a song that brings out your vocals. if they both survive probation am sure they will get back there again except they really find a way to remix that song and bring out their vocal desterity else they are toast.
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by Joseph6(m): 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2009
nicolas is dead set 2 wind dis yrs project fame
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by Kezzy24(f): 8:44am On Aug 23, 2009
Yesterday's probatio night was something else.Anis didn't do well yesterday but was saved which makes me glad,he cldn't believe it.Bibi was right abt him ystday.Krimi nd Madonna i'm also happy 4,Krimi especially cos she's one of my favourite.As 4 Tarri, hmm, it was so sad 2 see her go but 2 me sha i think d others saw it as a way 2 neutralise her threat dat's why i find it kind of funny d way they voted.Mike nd Deniece especially,they voted 4 Damilola.
Damilola's eviction doesn't come as a surprise 2 many,funny enuff yesterday was d day she really sang since she's been in d academy.
It brought tears 2 my eyes seeing d faculty so sad wit d Principal nd voice coach crying,bt d show has 2 go on it's a competition of which 1 person has 2 emerge d WINNER.
The beauty of dis season's Mtn Projectfame is d array of talents dat makes it hard 2 choose dat's why i av many favourites.
Can't wait 4 tonite.
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by Voned(f): 7:11pm On Aug 23, 2009
Today's episode was not really as interesting as last year's duet i think d contestant made it easier for d judges to choose people 4 probation,d contestant on probation today really deserved it.
Re: Project Fame West Africa Season 2 by jeffoski(m): 8:45pm On Aug 23, 2009
I felt bad when Tarri left she didn't deserve to go,not now but the show must go on.todays show was not interesting i prefered last season duet and i agree with those on probation.i think my favorite will be tomiwa and nicolas.they are the 2 who have stood out and am sure Nicolas will win.

Mike didn't seem happy at all and am sure he will take it out on the contestant i will love to see this week episode.

met bet is that David or Anis is leaving

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Download Kani Part 1 And 2 By Bukky Wright / Nigerian Censors Approve 'half Of A Yellow Sun' / Photos From The Ghana Movie Award Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.