Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

OAU Student Beaten Black & Blue By Chemistry Lecturer - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Student Beaten Black & Blue By Chemistry Lecturer (1446 Views)

First Chemistry Lecturer To Arrive In Nsukka In 1961 / Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos / OAU Student Dressed As A Sexy Nun Turns Heads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAU Student Beaten Black & Blue By Chemistry Lecturer by metroparrot: 8:54am On Mar 18, 2016
A lecturer at OAU Department of Chemistry, Dr. Ogunkunle, on Wednesday reportedly assaulted a student from the Department of Demography and Social Statistics named Alaaka Tobi Jibola.

The student could not contain the treatment and took to social media, demanding prosecution and punishment of Dr Ogunkunle.

Explaining, he said he mistook the venue of a Special Elective course which he had registered for and is expected to hold at the same hour with the CHM 102 exam the lecturer was coordinating right in that venue. Just as he was making to leave for the exit, he said the lecturer called him back, to which he responded and explained himself.

"But in a dramatic turn of event, he landed some repeated slaps on me, dragged my belt buckle, pushing me angrily in an attempt to shove me to the ground but eventually ripped my shirt to shreds." Alaaka Tobi recounted.

Reports say the lecturer believes Tobi was impersonating another student in a bid to help take the exam.

However students didn't think this was plausible. "How can a Demography student, someone from Faculty of Social Sciences impersonate for someone writing Chemistry exam which he has never had it's knowledge in his life?" they queried.

Efforts to reach Dr Ogunkunle for comment proved abortive.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/03/oau-student-beaten-black-blue-by.html

cc: lalasticlala
Re: OAU Student Beaten Black & Blue By Chemistry Lecturer by temitemi1(m): 8:57am On Mar 18, 2016
Add picture(s) undecided

2 Likes

Re: OAU Student Beaten Black & Blue By Chemistry Lecturer by APCHaram: 9:01am On Mar 18, 2016
The current set of lecturers in Nigerian universities today are all a bunch of sorry ass losers.

If you check most lecturers in their mid 30's to early 40's are third class losers who could not secure a job but then chose the academic line .

They were also cultist touts back when they were in school during the 90's.

2 Likes

Re: OAU Student Beaten Black & Blue By Chemistry Lecturer by akunjohn(m): 9:02am On Mar 18, 2016
Wey pix of d lecturer beaten d boy undecided

1 Like

Re: OAU Student Beaten Black & Blue By Chemistry Lecturer by DaBullIT(m): 9:15am On Mar 18, 2016
I trust some schools

Na for there the lecturer go begin collect am

Or

Make dem call am say him wife and pikin don miss

1 Like

Re: OAU Student Beaten Black & Blue By Chemistry Lecturer by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 18, 2016
lol see litmus test..

1 Like

Re: OAU Student Beaten Black & Blue By Chemistry Lecturer by odutolasodiq(m): 3:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
I kno Dr. Laolu ogunkunle personally while I was undergraduate, he is very popular amongst faculty of science student, well known for his tolerant personality towards students. if truly he slapped the student as claimed, then I am sure something serious must hav led to that; perhaps the student was initially rude to him while he ask him question. Dr. ogunkunle is a very jovial/nice man .please stop spreading the hate while u wait to hear from him.

#ConcernedAlumnus

AS-sideeq, former D.O.Sport, faculty of science 2012/2013 session

1 Like

Re: OAU Student Beaten Black & Blue By Chemistry Lecturer by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
APCHaram:
The current set of lecturers in Nigerian universities today are all a bunch of sorry ass losers.

If you check most lecturers in their mid 30's to early 40's are third class losers who could not secure a job but then chose the academic line .

They were also cultist touts back when they were in school during the 90's.

You're very correct. So many of them in our so called private Polytechnics.

(1) (Reply)

Best Nigerian Universities Based On Courses Offered / Universities Authentic Post Utme Past Questions / Neco 2016 Agricultural Science Practicals Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.