Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch (4333 Views)

Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos / Ghanaian Prostitute Confesses To Killing 100 Men And Rendering 70 Impotent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by harbdulrasaq88(m): 12:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
I Killed More Than 70 People, Had Sex With My Son – 98-year-old Witch Makes Shocking Confessions

A 98-year-old Zimbabwean woman has confessed that she took her son’s virginity as part of rituals for witchcraft.

The repented witch also confessed that in her journey as a witch, she ate more than 70 human beings including her own daughters and other close relatives.

The granny, identified only as Betserai, made the confession at House of Grace International Ministries founded by Zimbabwean Prophet, Sham Hungwe.

H-metro reports that the woman, who is from Murewa, was accompanied by her relatives, saying she had come to seek deliverance.

The Prophet, who made news headlines in the past saying he had powers to kill witches, prayed for the woman and declared her delivered.

During the midweek service, the granny confessed before hundreds of congregants saying: “I have eaten more than 70 people including my own daughters and other close relatives.

“I have been practicing witchcraft for a long time. I also killed my own daughters and I am responsible for my children’s misfortunes.

“I took my son’s virginity. I had sex with my own son some time ago.

“I had no option since it was part of the rituals.”

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/11/i-killed-more-than-70-people-had-sex.html

cc lalasticlala
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by midehi2(f): 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
kill all the witches, kill them all
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by steppin: 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
East African countries are the most backward in Africa.
The weird and disturbing news coming from there creeps me out all the time
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by yeyeboi(m): 12:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
shocked
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
cheesycheesycheesy seun and his fellow atheist will still doubt this story.
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by brandonobi(m): 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
story.
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by Towncrier007(m): 12:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
ohhh no
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by Seun(m): 1:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
Does anyone here know about a little thing called dementia? Before our granny died we would find her crying and she'll say things like "have you heard? my son has died. they said he died yesterday" and we'll be like, "no mama, your son is alive" and we'd have to call the son in question on phone and let her talk to him to convince her. So it's not wise to take the extra-ordinary confessions of a extremely old person seriously.

I'm quite sure that she didn't eat 70 different people. Meat doesn't taste good unless it's cooked, and if she cooked 70 different people someone would have caught her with the parts. She would also have had to refrigerate the meat so it won't go bad. Also if she ate 70 people then the bodies would have been missing, and I think it's unlikely that 70 people died and their bodies went missing and nobody noticed it. It's just silly.

26 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by KingEbukaNaija: 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
Seun:
Does anyone here know about a little thing called dementia? Before my grandma died we would find her crying and she'll say things like "have you heard? my son has died. they said he died yesterday" and we'll be like, "no mama, your son is alive" and we'd have to call the son in question on phone and let her talk to him to convince her. So it's a little bit silly to take the 'confessions' of a 98 year old woman seriously.

Provide proof for this story because its likely this is concocted in order to make people draw false conclusions. And have you considered the possibility that she didnt have dementia ? Can you provide proof , medical records , that shows she indeed suffered from dementia ? Do you know any of her family members that you can ask to know if she indeed suffered from dementia ?

I'm quite sure that she didn't eat 70 different people. Meat doesn't taste good unless it's cooked, and if she cooked 70 different people someone would have caught her with the parts. She would also have had to refrigerate the meat so it won't go bad. Also if she ate 70 people then the bodies would have been missing, and I think it's unlikely that 70 died and their bodies went missing and nobody noticed it. It's just silly.

Can you provide contrary evidence - that indeed she did not kill seventy people . Also note that Cannibals eat humans .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
Seun:
Does anyone here know about a little thing called dementia? Before my grandma died we would find her crying and she'll say things like "have you heard? my son has died. they said he died yesterday" and we'll be like, "no mama, your son is alive" and we'd have to call the son in question on phone and let her talk to him to convince her. So it's a little bit silly to take the 'confessions' of a 98 year old woman seriously.

I'm quite sure that she didn't eat 70 different people. Meat doesn't taste good unless it's cooked, and if she cooked 70 different people someone would have caught her with the parts. She would also have had to refrigerate the meat so it won't go bad. Also if she ate 70 people then the bodies would have been missing, and I think it's unlikely that 70 died and their bodies went missing and nobody noticed it. It's just silly.

Now I know that somebody must have been either a learner or outright pretender in spiritual things.

Anybody from Nigeria or Africa would have know that witchcraft covens are everywhere and can only be seen by fellow initiates or by God given gift of discerning spirits. No short cut.
The business of witches is wickedness to immediate family members.

My guy, witchcraft is real. I listen to ''Lean on me'' KapitaFM program a lot here in FCT.... people come with proofs of Witchcraft for all to know...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by mrmrmister: 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
midehi2:

From your comment, you don't seem to be any different from the "witches"

2 Likes

Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by Seun(m): 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
midehi2:
Too late. The man of God already delivered her from the imaginary demons.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by felixomor1: 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Provide proof for this story because its likely this is concocted in order to make people draw false conclusions. And have you considered the possibility that she didnt have dementia ? Can you provide proof , medical records , that shows she indeed suffered from dementia ? Do you know any of her family members that you can ask to know if she indeed suffered from dementia ?

Can you provide contrary evidence - that indeed she did not kill seventy people . Also note that Cannibals eat humans .

Lol.
Please ask him o
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by lepasharon(f): 2:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
Seun:

I'm quite sure that she didn't eat 70 different people. Meat doesn't taste good unless it's cooked, and if she cooked 70 different people someone would have caught her with the parts. She would also have had to refrigerate the meat so it won't go bad. Also if she ate 70 people then the bodies would have been missing, and I think it's unlikely that 70 people died and their bodies went missing and nobody noticed it. It's just silly.

Exactly, just like how schizophrenics think they might be Jesus..

3 Likes

Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by promise101: 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

100% endorsed!

oya Seun do the needful

1 Like

Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by NPComplete: 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
lepasharon:

Exactly, just like how schizophrenics think they might be Jesus..

Reminds me of all those stories I hear about old women who claim to have transformed from their avian form into human form or vice versa. Or any other animal form mentally disturbed Nigerians lay claim to. All of them are schizos suffering from various form of clinical lycanthropy.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by KingEbukaNaija: 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
felixomor1:

Lol.
Please ask him o

promise101:

100% endorsed!

oya Seun do the needful

No mind am

Atheists are only good at questioning anything that opposes their atheistic beliefs .
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by delishpot: 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

My grand ma also suffered from it. Many people who lived with their aged grand parents would relate to what seun said.
Mine would go sit under the dinning table believing she is in a canoe that wants to take her across the river to the other side.
Just because she said it doesn't mean she did it. She is sick. The poor woman needs help.
EyeHateGod:
I hear humans meat taste Like Chicken

No, They say it is close to pork.
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by EyeHateGod: 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2016
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by EyeHateGod: 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

No mind am

Atheists are only good at questioning anything that opposes their atheistic beliefs .
No he didn't Question it He Explained it...

1 Like

Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by KingEbukaNaija: 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
EyeHateGod:

No he didn't Question it He Explained it...

Explain what ? Did he provide proof to support his claims ? No ?
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by KingEbukaNaija: 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2016
EyeHateGod:

I'm not surprised this is coming from an atheist . undecided
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by KingEbukaNaija: 5:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
delishpot:

My grand ma also suffered from it. Many people who lived with their aged grand parents would relate to what seun said.
Mine would go sit under the dinning table believing she is in a canoe that wants to take her across the river to the other side.
Just because she said it doesn't mean she did it. She is sick. The poor woman needs help.

Because it is common in old people does not mean she too is suffering from it . There is no proof she is actually suffering it .
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by EyeHateGod: 5:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

I'm not surprised this is coming from an atheist . undecided
Yeah because we Atheist Eat babies and smash their head against Rocks... am looking into it...
KingEbukaNaija:

Explain what ? Did he provide proof to support his claims ? No ?
What proof do you need that dementia os not a Thing? That it was made up?

1 Like

Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by jonbellion(m): 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
delishpot:

No, They say it is close to pork.
huh
I'm talking about the pork thing not the rational explanation
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by EyeHateGod: 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Because it is common in old people does not mean she too is suffering from it . There is no proof she is actually suffering it .
Can you Explain what she ment By she has Eaten 70 people
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by KingEbukaNaija: 5:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Yeah because we Atheist Eat babies and smash their head against Rocks... am looking into it...

Most atheists are nihilists so that is highly likely . I mean looking through history , atheists are the founders of violent ideologies - Nihilism , Marxism , Leninism , Maoism etc . Blood thirsty atheists angry

What proof do you need that dementia os not a Thing? That it was made up?

There is no proof whatsoever that shows the old woman is suffering from dementia
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
EyeHateGod:
I hear it's salty and addictive. It possesses people so that they start seeking after it. lipsrsealed
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by KingEbukaNaija: 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Can you Explain what she ment By she has Eaten 70 people

Cannibalism . Look it up
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by EyeHateGod: 6:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Most atheists are nihilists so that is highly likely . I mean looking through history , atheists are the founders of violent ideologies - Nihilism , Marxism , Leninism , Maoism etc . Blood thirsty atheists angry
Lol for someone that doesn't understand what Nihilism, Marxism etc is? Funny guy or is it the Ignorant one?

There is no proof whatsoever that shows the old woman is suffering from dementia
And there is Proof that She Ate 70 people?

2 Likes

Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by KingEbukaNaija: 6:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Lol for someone that doesn't understand what Nihilism, Marxism etc is? Funny guy or is it the Ignorant one?

If you don't know that atheists founded those theories and that they are inherently violent then you are very very ignorant .

And there is Proof that She Ate 70 people?

I never said she ate 70 people . I asked for proof that she has dementia .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin's Wife, Anthonia Reveals Plans For Her N30m Gift / Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ / Who Is This Man Called Tudor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.