Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Pregnancy Of Nursing Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pregnancy Of Nursing Students (3219 Views)

UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students / 37 Kano Nursing Students In Egypt Will Return Home Over Poor Performance / UNTH Enugu Nursing Students Sent Out Of Hostel For Protesting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnancy Of Nursing Students by Najyin(m): 9:48am On Mar 18, 2016
Please nairalanders, I'm about to get married to a lady who's about to gain admission into a Nursing school or a university to study nursing.

What is baffling me is that she told me that students in the nursing school must not get pregnant during their 3 years duration of studying in the school or else they'll be expelled.

I don't know if such also applies if she studies nursing in the university which is a 5 years duration.

Pls kindly advice on what to do. We truly love ourselves.

Thank you. No bashing please.
Re: Pregnancy Of Nursing Students by siobh: 12:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
I would spare you the bashing, but, yes, thats the rule.
She has to be married to get pregnant.
Najyin:
Please nairalanders, I'm about to get married to a lady who's about to gain admission into a Nursing school or a university to study nursing.

What is baffling me is that she told me that students in the nursing school must not get pregnant during their 3 years duration of studying in the school or else they'll be expelled.

I don't know if such also applies if she studies nursing in the university which is a 5 years duration.

Pls kindly advice on what to do. We truly love ourselves.

Thank you. No bashing please.
Re: Pregnancy Of Nursing Students by mogulx: 8:19pm On Nov 21, 2018
Hi Najyin. I have similar question. How did it go. Was she allowed pregnancy in school after u guys married and which school is that. U can share ur contact so I call u also. Thanks. I once heard of a married lady in Ibadan nursing school who had issues with the authorities due to her pregnancy.
Re: Pregnancy Of Nursing Students by Najyin(m): 12:17am On Nov 23, 2018
mogulx:
Hi Najyin. I have similar question. How did it go. Was she allowed pregnancy in school after u guys married and which school is that. U can share ur contact so I call u also. Thanks. I once heard of a married lady in Ibadan nursing school who had issues with the authorities due to her pregnancy.

She didn't eventually study nursing. She did Food Tech. But I don't think nursing schools generally accept pregnancies during the programme. All the best.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Become An IGCSE Certified Teacher? / 2018/2019 Chevening Scholarship / Strike: N30bn To be Shared Between ASUU, Nasu, Ssanu, Others — Fg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.