Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,414 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

See Funny Comments As #EDOGIRLS Trends On Twitter - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / See Funny Comments As #EDOGIRLS Trends On Twitter (1429 Views)

Watch Alaafin Of Oyo Blasts Oluwo Of Iwo In Public Over Comments On Ooni Of Ife / Most Of D Ignorant Comments Of Africa,i Have Gotten Were 4rm Caribbeans/aa / Yoruba Naming Trends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Funny Comments As #EDOGIRLS Trends On Twitter by SmileXtraone: 9:55am On Mar 18, 2016
#EdoGirls has been trending on Twitter see funny Comments Below. This trend has made me realize that a lot of people have a stereotype of Edo girls and they are not true

Re: See Funny Comments As #EDOGIRLS Trends On Twitter by SmileXtraone: 9:56am On Mar 18, 2016
More

Re: See Funny Comments As #EDOGIRLS Trends On Twitter by SmileXtraone: 9:56am On Mar 18, 2016
If you reside in Benin City, and You are not using Smile 4G LTE you are missing oo. Smile is the first and only 4G network in Benin City.Please get on the Smile Network today.

Re: See Funny Comments As #EDOGIRLS Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 18, 2016
SmileXtraone:
#EdoGirls has been trending on Twitter see funny Comments Below. This trend has made me realize that a lot of people have a stereotype of Edo girls and they are not true
i still can't forget Mary my edo ex,that's the only girl have truly loved
Re: See Funny Comments As #EDOGIRLS Trends On Twitter by SmileXtraone: 12:26pm On Mar 18, 2016
southniyikaye:
i still can't forget Mary my edo ex,that's the only girl have truly loved

My first love was an #EdoGirl. She was smart and intelligent
Re: See Funny Comments As #EDOGIRLS Trends On Twitter by martha89: 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
Op get a life. They had the Yoruba and Igbo ones on twitter but its only the Edo one you pick on.
Re: See Funny Comments As #EDOGIRLS Trends On Twitter by SmileXtraone: 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2016
martha89:
Op get a life. They had the Yoruba and Igbo ones on twitter but its only the Edo one you pick on.

i picked Edo because i stay in Edo state

(1) (Reply)

Igbo First Settlers In Ile-ife —igwe Achebe / Deforming Names / Should Paying Bride Price Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.