Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:29 AM

See The Romantic Way Tchidi Chikere Celebrated His Wife As She Turns A Year... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Romantic Way Tchidi Chikere Celebrated His Wife As She Turns A Year... (827 Views)

Sophia Williams Reacts To Tchidi Chikere's White Wedding To Nuella Njubigbo / Nuella Njubigbo And TChidi Chikere's White Wedding Photos / Tchidi Chikere Celebrates His Wife, Nuella Njubigbo Chikere's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Romantic Way Tchidi Chikere Celebrated His Wife As She Turns A Year... by Kyliegame: 10:05am On Mar 18, 2016
Award winning Nollywood filmmaker, Tchidi Chikere, took to his Instagram page to celebrate his actress wife, Nuella Njubigbo Chikere, as she turns a year older today. He shared a lovely photo of her and wrote the romantic message seen below:

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BOOBABY. If I was perfect I d say I deserve you. I m that imperfect man with a perfect wifey..and you just make me better...you ve been a mother to me, to the boys, to Adachi, and to everybody in the house. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my phenomenal woman. As you add another year to your life,I wish that everyday of the rest of your life is beautiful just as you are. Love you to bits."

http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/03/see-romantic-way-tchidi-chikere.html

Re: See The Romantic Way Tchidi Chikere Celebrated His Wife As She Turns A Year... by Halleydavid: 10:07am On Mar 18, 2016
Hmmmmm angrymake I no talk sha, after all a man is liable to marry more than one wife .
Re: See The Romantic Way Tchidi Chikere Celebrated His Wife As She Turns A Year... by Lincolnburrows(m): 10:10am On Mar 18, 2016
Looks like they are deeply in love
Re: See The Romantic Way Tchidi Chikere Celebrated His Wife As She Turns A Year... by flexxyworld(m): 10:11am On Mar 18, 2016
But O.P I didn't really see how he celebrated his wife, I only saw a couple post picture together

2 Likes

Re: See The Romantic Way Tchidi Chikere Celebrated His Wife As She Turns A Year... by sinaj(f): 10:13am On Mar 18, 2016
Kpomo lips tongue

Happy Birthday to her smiley

Sexy Momma kiss kiss
Re: See The Romantic Way Tchidi Chikere Celebrated His Wife As She Turns A Year... by sinaj(f): 10:14am On Mar 18, 2016
Lincolnburrows:
Looks like they are deeply in love
they might be deeply in love on social media tongue

1 Like

Re: See The Romantic Way Tchidi Chikere Celebrated His Wife As She Turns A Year... by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 18, 2016
sexy enof

(1) (Reply)

Anna Banner Shares Photo Of Her Deep In Praise & Worship / Yemi Alade Steps Out In Colourful Outfit (see Photo) / Singer Flavour Pictured Training With A Local Football Team In Surulere (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.