Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

I Can Not Browse Again With My Phone Because Of Advert - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Can Not Browse Again With My Phone Because Of Advert (745 Views)

How Do You Browse Using Unlimited Plan In Your Area / Advertise On Facebook For Free (upto 500$ Worth Of Advert) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Not Browse Again With My Phone Because Of Advert by SageTravels: 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
Pls admin help me i cannot browse again with my andriod phone because of unneccessary advert. not only that apps from no wher download automatically. i dont not what to do. pls help me.

Admin pls help.
Re: I Can Not Browse Again With My Phone Because Of Advert by missingrib(f): 1:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
format your fone
Re: I Can Not Browse Again With My Phone Because Of Advert by SageTravels: 1:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
missingrib:
format your fone

Thanks for that but is there not other solution. like is there any app i need to delete.
Re: I Can Not Browse Again With My Phone Because Of Advert by missingrib(f): 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
SageTravels:

Thanks for that but is there not other solution. like is there any app i need to delete.
go to phone section they will solve your probs there
Re: I Can Not Browse Again With My Phone Because Of Advert by Julius2214(m): 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
SageTravels:
Pls admin help me i cannot browse again with my andriod phone because of unneccessary advert. not only that apps from no wher download automatically. i dont not what to do. pls help me.

Admin pls help.
Trace it back to when the ads started and remove any app u installed during that period.
Re: I Can Not Browse Again With My Phone Because Of Advert by SageTravels: 1:24pm On Mar 18, 2016
missingrib:
go to phone section they will solve your probs there

ok thanks
Re: I Can Not Browse Again With My Phone Because Of Advert by SageTravels: 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2016
Julius2214:

Trace it back to when the ads started and remove any app u installed during that period.

i have don that still no show
Re: I Can Not Browse Again With My Phone Because Of Advert by Mattizzy(m): 1:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
SageTravels:

Admin pls help.
i am a phone geek, what network are you using?
Which data plan did you buy?
You can tell me through my facebook page for fast response.
Re: I Can Not Browse Again With My Phone Because Of Advert by SageTravels: 3:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
Mattizzy:

what your facebook id
Re: I Can Not Browse Again With My Phone Because Of Advert by SageTravels: 3:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
Mattizzy:

Am using tecno m3

am using Glo BIS #1,400 subscription
Re: I Can Not Browse Again With My Phone Because Of Advert by Mattizzy(m): 4:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
SageTravels:

Am using tecno m3

am using Glo BIS #1,400 subscription
what kind of apps automatically download?
Re: I Can Not Browse Again With My Phone Because Of Advert by Warlord3000(m): 6:46pm On Mar 18, 2016
Ghost push virus..

Factory reset alone might not work..

M3 stock rom ain't more than 300mb.. Just flash the stock rom easily with sp flash tools..
Re: I Can Not Browse Again With My Phone Because Of Advert by EntclassBlog(m): 7:24pm On Mar 18, 2016
The malware called Monkey Test has affected your phone..
Re: I Can Not Browse Again With My Phone Because Of Advert by dtg564s: 8:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
same with mine... have try all i could but no solution even the ad block app I use did not work all u need to do is sell the phone...add money and get a better phone.
Re: I Can Not Browse Again With My Phone Because Of Advert by sisqology(m): 7:02am On Mar 19, 2016
Warlord3000:
Ghost push virus..

Factory reset alone might not work..

M3 stock rom ain't more than 300mb.. Just flash the stock rom easily with sp flash tools..

This os is the solution

(1) (Reply)

Premium Wordpress Theme Needed(Solved) / Why Your Google Adsense May Be Rejected Or Disapproved / Help Needed On UK Google Adsense Address PIN Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.