Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,577 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Advertise On Facebook For Free (upto 500$ Worth Of Advert) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Advertise On Facebook For Free (upto 500$ Worth Of Advert) (389 Views)

Webmasters Please Help! I Want To Run This Type Of Advert On My Website? / Get Adsense Account Or Adsense Earning Course And Earn 500$ Per Day Check This 9 / Advertise Your Website On Facebook For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advertise On Facebook For Free (upto 500$ Worth Of Advert) by Anselamchigozie(m): 12:19am On Nov 12, 2017
Hello everyone, I have a free way that you can use to reach your potential customers and your desired audience.
That your website that you designed and it looks beautiful than diamond and yet it is lacking traffic, the solution is here
Do you have a Youtube channel that is lacking subscribers, this post is the solution
Are you a freelancer and after posting your gig, no one is their to patronize you, this is the solution that you have been looking for.
And many more. the fact is that you can promote any thing you wish.
NOTE: This is not applicable if you want to promote a facebook page please

Some months ago i posted about this here on nairaland, but not everyone was able to benefit from it due to one reason or the other, but this time around every body that wants to benefit will get it
I made the price affordable

HOW DOES IT WORK
on the screenshots i shared below are some of the adverts i run on facebook using this and i was able to reach thousands of people
Yo can target it to any country that you desire and you can promote as many sites, youtube etc as you want

Please this is for serious people only, if you know that you are not ready for this, don't call my line
FEE: N3,000

Call/whatsapp me on 07065296119

See the screenshots below for proves

1 Share

Re: Advertise On Facebook For Free (upto 500$ Worth Of Advert) by Anselamchigozie(m): 12:21am On Nov 12, 2017
more screenshots

Re: Advertise On Facebook For Free (upto 500$ Worth Of Advert) by Anselamchigozie(m): 12:23am On Nov 12, 2017
more

Re: Advertise On Facebook For Free (upto 500$ Worth Of Advert) by Anselamchigozie(m): 12:27am On Nov 12, 2017
see more

Re: Advertise On Facebook For Free (upto 500$ Worth Of Advert) by Anselamchigozie(m): 6:26am On Nov 12, 2017
still available

(1) (Reply)

I Will Redesign Your Blog Website For FREE! / Facebook Account Needed Urgently / The Definitive Guide To Social Media For SEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.