Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Domain Name Flipping Business- All You Need To Know - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Domain Name Flipping Business- All You Need To Know (852 Views)

How To Become A Millionaire With Domain Flipping Business / My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed / Invest In Domain Name Flipping (My Personal Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Domain Name Flipping Business- All You Need To Know by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
Flipping is a business common term that describe buying something at a cheaper rate and selling it for profits. Its term loosely used in many businesses like estate and car dealings. On the internet, we have domain flipping and website flipping. Website flipping is more complicated than domain flipping as it may involve knowledge in website design and other practical knowledge. So it is much easier for beginners to concentrate of domain flipping as it is much easier and less complicated. Domain flipping is a very profitable online business and it much easier to learn and follow, it is one of the easiest way to make money online if you are patient and follow the rules. Domain flipping involves buying domain names online and selling them for profits. Domain names are the names of sites like www,naijasphere,com, is a domain name. We have various domain name addresses like .com, .net, .org, .info and a lot more. And the prices of a domain depend on the kind of addresses you choose. If you search online, you will find cases of people that bought a domain for less than $15 and sold them for a lot more than that depending on the........ more details @ www.naijasphere.com/domain-name-flipping-business/
Re: Domain Name Flipping Business- All You Need To Know by rexandyke(m): 9:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nice article I must say. I found a better article here http://www.andyke.com/2017/04/domain-flipping-101-how-to-make-money.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Find Out How To Advertise Your Business On Facebook | ANATECH / Godwin Ezeemo Celebrates Birthday With The Blind, Deaf And Dumb / 272 Companies Have Closed, 180,000 Jobs Lost Under Buhari – Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.