Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

BEWARE OF Capital 7 Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / BEWARE OF Capital 7 Investment (1534 Views)

The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! / Bitcoin Lender Needed Refund In 3 Days + 50% Of Capital / Bitcoin Lender Needed Repayment In 3 Days + 50% Of Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BEWARE OF Capital 7 Investment by opaque10(m): 6:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
Good p.m fellow Nairalander, I want everyone in this platform to beware of most of these investments org especially capital 7 biz investment. They are SCAMMERS of the highest order. They sent a message to me via email that my withrawer money which was pended for good 4days had been successfully sent to my perfect money acc and the money was not delivered into my acc. I also checked their investment platform where the summary of all transactions is being displayed, that money was not return their again. I mailed them but they didn't even give any response to my complaint. Please beware of CAPITAL 7 BIZ investment, dnt try to invest your money with them because they are sacmmers that set out to dupe people. Thnks

1 Like

Re: BEWARE OF Capital 7 Investment by Burgerlomo: 6:54am On Mar 19, 2016
Thank you
Re: BEWARE OF Capital 7 Investment by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
Capital-7.cc is capital scam... A friend withdrew money from his account, till today the money never got credited into his Solid trust pay account.

(1) (Reply)

Invest In SILTFO And Reap Bountifully / Best Pension Fund Administrator. / MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.