Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! (24728 Views)

Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned / 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead / Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by gentle007(m): 10:29pm On May 03, 2017
The Awakening Community, a Bitcoin peer to peer donation platform that started in February 2017, is about to crash.

The platform is now unable to meet get help request as you will be placed on a queue. Some persons complained to have been on queue for more than 9 days. Only for the admins to wake up this evening and bring a new rule that you MUST provide an active referral before you can get help.

Majority of the members are not comfortable with the arrangements and all dissenting voices are removed from the telegram chat group or comments deleted immediately they drop.

This platform, barely 4 months old, recently celebrated a milestone of 8000 members not long ago and member keep wondering why it cannot sustain itself for long.

From my observations, it has reached it's pinnacle and ready to crumble.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by stockbear: 10:45pm On May 03, 2017
WOW
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by gentle007(m): 10:48pm On May 03, 2017
more complaints

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by clintonsparkz(m): 6:40am On May 04, 2017
some people are on 19 days on queue, that thief admin Eric and his brother Ernest onoji....stupid thieves ..details would come how they destroy TA...after a strong investigation.

7 Likes

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by chordrylateral(m): 9:14am On May 04, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by stockbear: 9:26am On May 04, 2017
My friend paid to a community wallet when he joined..We just checked that wallet and saw it has $ 2,997.19 as the balance there.Also we saw that there has been repeated transfers from that wallet to a particular wallet...Truly this guys are scammers ooo

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by clintonsparkz(m): 9:34am On May 04, 2017
stockbear:
My friend paid to a community wallet when he joined..We just checked that wallet and saw it has $ 2,997.19 as the balance there.Also we saw that there has been repeated transfers from that wallet to a particular wallet...Truly this guys are scammers ooo
wow so Eric best is this fraudulent, omg!!! we have to warn other victims about this...watch out by 8pm the real revelation of TA would come out...lalasticlala and seun pls watch out... a thread would be put up, with screenshot voice note and all, say no to ponzi

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by newman10(m): 11:14am On May 04, 2017
wow! This is here already?

2 Likes

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by clintonsparkz(m): 12:00pm On May 04, 2017
newman10:
wow! This is here already?
yes it us ..I hate thieves...if u see the way Eric preaches on the platform, u would feel he us a saint...Eric pairs innocent participants to pay him via his wallet...(evidence by 8pm) Eric uses siri Michael and siri scos to steal from d platform...satan and Eric who should u be scared of? my dear fear Eric that boy is a demon...full name is Eric onojitayoma...I call u Eric deny this fact...he just opened TA naira to steal more money...Please beware, The awakening committee are fraudulen

7 Likes

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by veekid(m): 12:16pm On May 04, 2017
So MMM ain't enoff reasons to teach pple some lessons? Nigerians are greedy tru tru

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by emeijeh(m): 12:17pm On May 04, 2017
Una no dey taya?!

7 Likes

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by Dottore: 12:17pm On May 04, 2017
Ok
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by VIPERVENOM(m): 12:18pm On May 04, 2017
wetin concern me. "is it my money".......abi na bit"coint"

7 Likes

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by DollarAngel(m): 12:18pm On May 04, 2017
That's me after I did MMM, GHW, NNN, MMM Japan, P2P WhatsApp group, Guys please stay away from Ponzi. You can't make it legitimately in Ponzi except you want to scam people

35 Likes

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by Okoyiboz3: 12:18pm On May 04, 2017
Na una sabi. Let it even crash and all you greedy and intellectually lazy thieves lose.

You want to put 10 naira and get 20 naira without any form of work or intellectual input. If you had commonsense, you would know that Ponzi schemes ALWAYS crash.

Go and look for legitimate businesses to start or invest in and stop joining these fellowship of fraudsters you call Ponzi schemes.

19 Likes

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by Israelsanni(m): 12:18pm On May 04, 2017
Yeah.. ..it's my birthday, just shower me with likes
Blessed

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by kizygist: 12:19pm On May 04, 2017
Am already beginning to be afraid of all these ponzi schems because they don't stand the test of time. See what happened to Blac Chyna's Butt that got everyone talking http://www.updatesflow.tk/2017/05/what-has-happened-to-blac-chynas-butt.html
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by afroniger: 12:19pm On May 04, 2017
Una no dey ever learn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by stockbear: 12:20pm On May 04, 2017
booking space
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by trendyupdates: 12:21pm On May 04, 2017
Its high time Nigerians think straight and forget about all these Ponzi stuff

1 Like

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 04, 2017
Ahh

7 Likes

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by clintonsparkz(m): 12:21pm On May 04, 2017
nawa just wait for 8pm ...the evidence would shock u

1 Like

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by jericco1(m): 12:23pm On May 04, 2017
It is not a thing to be surprised about.

1 Like

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by nairalandbuzz(m): 12:23pm On May 04, 2017
People still do Ponzi?

Will never forget what someone said here on Nairaland about Nigerians concerning Ponzi scheme.

He said Nigerians are the only fools that will get to the wall and instead of turning back, will instead break the wall and keep running...

7 Likes

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by ranson(m): 12:23pm On May 04, 2017
Why are you people not learning from the experience of MMM? Ponzi schemes will always go down no matter how perfect they seem to you.

2 Likes

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by spartan117(m): 12:23pm On May 04, 2017
G
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by Atiku2019: 12:24pm On May 04, 2017
Ponzi? grin

1 Like

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by argon500: 12:25pm On May 04, 2017
Only greedy people fall for all this crap

1 Like

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by naijafengist: 12:25pm On May 04, 2017
What do we do now? Lets watch it crash so that we will learn our leasons

1 Like

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by Ajiswaggs(m): 12:25pm On May 04, 2017
MMM is still d best

14 Likes

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by MadeInTokyo: 12:25pm On May 04, 2017
grin

So some mumu Nigerians are still falling for these ponzi schemes.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. / Nigeria Bonds Rise After Buhari Presidential Election Win / Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.