Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,254 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

5 Tips To Make A Sensible Comment On Nairaland (in Politics Section) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Tips To Make A Sensible Comment On Nairaland (in Politics Section) (627 Views)

I Did Not Leave That Comment On Nicki Minaj’s Photo – Memphis Pastor / Saraki Laments That His Son Is Not Interested In Politics / How Do I Apply To Be A Moderator In Politics Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Tips To Make A Sensible Comment On Nairaland (in Politics Section) by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 19, 2016
5 Tips to make a reasonable and sensible comment(s) on NL;

You must endeavor to carefully do the followings;

(1) Don't rush to make FTC, it won't fetch you
a Dime.
(2) Carefully read and digest the Post.
(3) Check and confirm the credibility of the
Source.
(4) Read the comments, probably all, this will
afford you to get the clear picture of the
Message.
(5) Be fair, courageous to make an objective
comment without blindly siding anyone,
rather think about the proverbial
Grasses that will suffer when two
Elephants are fighting.

Enjoy the readings!

God bless Seun.
God bless Lalasticlala, Mynd44 (kindly push this Post to FP) and other responsible Mods (that don't ban just anyhow).
God bless the Wailers and the Zombies respectively.
God bless the neutral members, Observants and Guests of the Politic Section.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: 5 Tips To Make A Sensible Comment On Nairaland (in Politics Section) by McCarlito(m): 6:41am On Mar 19, 2016
Don't forget to add a snake to ur thread;www.nairaland.com/attachments/3503411_snake_jpegd322e080eb4d21b5a8b852ea827f901d
Sit back and watch the mods work the magic grin grin grin
Re: 5 Tips To Make A Sensible Comment On Nairaland (in Politics Section) by eleojo23: 6:45am On Mar 19, 2016
Some individuals on nairaland are innately senseless. No matter the amount of tips you give on how to make sensible comments, they will still post nonsense.
Re: 5 Tips To Make A Sensible Comment On Nairaland (in Politics Section) by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 19, 2016
Has nairaland done more good or harm to the political and ethnic divide of nig?
Re: 5 Tips To Make A Sensible Comment On Nairaland (in Politics Section) by chiefolododo(m): 6:47am On Mar 19, 2016
Mr lecture r
Re: 5 Tips To Make A Sensible Comment On Nairaland (in Politics Section) by agarawu23(m): 6:49am On Mar 19, 2016
Book a space and carefully read the content grin
Re: 5 Tips To Make A Sensible Comment On Nairaland (in Politics Section) by mrphysics(m): 6:59am On Mar 19, 2016
till it gets to front page before I comment.
Re: 5 Tips To Make A Sensible Comment On Nairaland (in Politics Section) by divinehand2003(m): 7:01am On Mar 19, 2016
smiley smiley
[/quote][quote]
Re: 5 Tips To Make A Sensible Comment On Nairaland (in Politics Section) by Monalisa185(f): 7:04am On Mar 19, 2016
so one needs a list before making common sense again? Hian

1 Like

Re: 5 Tips To Make A Sensible Comment On Nairaland (in Politics Section) by eleko1: 7:04am On Mar 19, 2016
Why waste ur time to read other comments b4 u post urs undecided? Only for u to write I am about to post he same thing,Gbam! Ur hed dey there,I dey come make I Fart embarassed lipsrsealed undecided and other useless off topic.. Read the Topic,think b4 u post.

(1) (Reply)

Pakistan: 55 Killed In Floods After Heavy Downpour / Motion In UK Parliament Call On Nigeria To Conduct A Referendum On Biafrafreedom / Free Website Design For You To Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.