Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

How Do I Apply To Be A Moderator In Politics Section? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Apply To Be A Moderator In Politics Section? (639 Views)

No Active Moderator In The Foreign Affairs Section. / Who Is Your Most Friendly Moderator? / 5 Tips To Make A Sensible Comment On Nairaland (in Politics Section) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Apply To Be A Moderator In Politics Section? by MayorofLagos(m): 2:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
...and if therw's no vacancy there at moment then hire me to moderate the racial and tribal section.
Re: How Do I Apply To Be A Moderator In Politics Section? by sarrki(m): 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2016
Lol

You don't need to be a moderator to

Contribute your own Quota to national development
Re: How Do I Apply To Be A Moderator In Politics Section? by maslong(m): 2:37pm On Oct 07, 2016
MayorofLagos:
...and if therw's no vacancy there at moment then hire me to moderate the racial and tribal section.
You do not have the qualifications, if given opportunity you will do worse than mynd44.
Re: How Do I Apply To Be A Moderator In Politics Section? by GBTYO: 2:38pm On Oct 07, 2016
MayorofLagos:

You this confirmed Afonja?

That time Seun should hand his forum to Lawma
Re: How Do I Apply To Be A Moderator In Politics Section? by sarrki(m): 2:39pm On Oct 07, 2016
GBTYO:

You this confirmed Afonja?

That time Seun should hand his forum to Lawma

Don't go tribal on all Issues bro
Re: How Do I Apply To Be A Moderator In Politics Section? by GBTYO: 2:40pm On Oct 07, 2016
MayorofLagos:
[size=28pt]LAWMA APPROVES OF THIS POST![/size]

[img]http://greennigeria.files./2011/10/img_2302.jpg[/img]
Re: How Do I Apply To Be A Moderator In Politics Section? by GBTYO: 2:41pm On Oct 07, 2016
sarrki:

Don't go tribal on all Issues bro

Afonja is not a tribal remark but a categorization of stupidity!
Re: How Do I Apply To Be A Moderator In Politics Section? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2016
You wan collect Mynd44 position grin grin
Re: How Do I Apply To Be A Moderator In Politics Section? by maslong(m): 2:49pm On Oct 07, 2016
Keneking:

He is worse than mynd44. that pro Fulani, pro apc, pro Yoruba mod.
Re: How Do I Apply To Be A Moderator In Politics Section? by maslong(m): 2:50pm On Oct 07, 2016
Keneking:

He will be worse than mynd44. that pro Fulani, pro apc, pro Yoruba mod.angry angry
seun remove mynd44 as mod thanks.
Re: How Do I Apply To Be A Moderator In Politics Section? by Newbeginnings(m): 3:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
Actually mynd44 does a pretty impressive and serious job moderating the politics section.. so it would be hard to replace her...
Re: How Do I Apply To Be A Moderator In Politics Section? by MayorofLagos(m): 4:09am On Oct 08, 2016
To my Eastern brothers, Ndee wo nu! grin

My Biafran wife, Chinyere, said I should seek nomination to represent Biafran voice in Nairaland. She thinks i will be a good voice for nwafors if i become moderator. Do you guys agree?

(1) (Reply)

What I Found Inside Tin Tomato / Conversation Between A Twitter User & A Female Friend Who Recently Got Enegaged / How To Activate Whatsapp Video Calling For Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.