Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,876 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Ooni And Wuraola Visit Sultan Of Sokoto In His Palace. See Photos - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni And Wuraola Visit Sultan Of Sokoto In His Palace. See Photos (49102 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims / Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) / Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola At Olokun Festival (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni And Wuraola Visit Sultan Of Sokoto In His Palace. See Photos by mysticwarrior(m): 6:15am On Mar 20, 2016
Inasmuch as i have respect for the ife throne, but the man currently sitting on the throne doesn't have the charisma of a true king. Even from the pidgin english translation of his name can attest to that, ADEYEYE (I dey yeye) he is truly behaving like a yeye man. how can a king of such magnitude get married to a woman that has been over Blasted from front, back, side, up, and down by different sizes of joystick. He is simply eating a left over meal and that is completely degrading for any king.
Re: Ooni And Wuraola Visit Sultan Of Sokoto In His Palace. See Photos by opribo(m): 7:09am On Mar 20, 2016
Am I the only noticing that the Sultan isn't smiling. something tells me he is not comfortable in that gathering .
Re: Ooni And Wuraola Visit Sultan Of Sokoto In His Palace. See Photos by laviecontinue: 7:23am On Mar 20, 2016
Now that's how u dress ladys #coverdbutsexy @ 1st pic ooni be like "baba what do u think" and @ 5th pic he's like "she sweet die".
Re: Ooni And Wuraola Visit Sultan Of Sokoto In His Palace. See Photos by Irore: 7:26am On Mar 20, 2016
dainformant:
The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Babatunde Ogunwusi,Ojaja II and his new wife Olori Wuraola paid a courtesy visit to the Sultan of Sokoto who visited him (Oba Enitan ) in Ile-Ife before and after his Coronation. The monarchs are set to hold talks on youth empowerment, and to also strengthen the Relationship between Southern and Northern Nigeria.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/ooni-of-ife-and-his-new-wife-visits.html

Why don no insists make Mrs Ooni wear hijab abi d Sultan Islamic denomination no mind?
Re: Ooni And Wuraola Visit Sultan Of Sokoto In His Palace. See Photos by seangy4konji: 7:46am On Mar 20, 2016
This is beautiful.

One Nigeria and let's respect tradition.

Proud Nigerian but eager to get brutish passport or Australia when the chance provides itself.

Nice pics.

Ooni looks like someone who drinks Goldberg. Yuppy Ooni.

Kade pe Lori baba.

Ooni.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni And Wuraola Visit Sultan Of Sokoto In His Palace. See Photos by TheAlchemist: 8:27am On Mar 20, 2016
Waiting to see the Ooni's agenda for the transformation of Nigeria... i am tired of his Junketing... there are more productive ways to use tax payers money! A meeting with Bill Gates in Nigeria on Bill and Melinda Gates foundation on Polio eradication in Africa would be a great start!
Re: Ooni And Wuraola Visit Sultan Of Sokoto In His Palace. See Photos by Etinosajay(m): 8:32am On Mar 20, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Calm down bro. Leave our Ooniresa
Lol...
I no hold am oo
He is our son-in-law after all
Re: Ooni And Wuraola Visit Sultan Of Sokoto In His Palace. See Photos by gbengus17: 12:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
I DONT RESPECT THE KING AGAIN, AFTER I READ ABOUT THE TYPE OF WIFE HE MARRIED TO== WHEN THEIR ARE A LOT OF YOUNG AND FRESH ALAFIN---OSHIOMOLE TYPES AROUND. NOT A COMMON, ABUJA CALL GIRL==A MOTHER, LEGALY MARRIED. THE KING IS JUST A WIFE COLLECTOR, A WHOLE KING. SHAME ON YOU.
Re: Ooni And Wuraola Visit Sultan Of Sokoto In His Palace. See Photos by akigbemaru: 6:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
Òóni in sokoto
Re: Ooni And Wuraola Visit Sultan Of Sokoto In His Palace. See Photos by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 01, 2019
Vastly beastly. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation / Moment Oba Of Lagos Returned To His Palace After Two Months (Video) / Oba Of Benin - Erediauwa Akpolokpolo I - Dies Of Unknown Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.