Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation (49101 Views)

Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife / Blacks Kneel Down To Greet Ooni Of Ife In His Palace, Whites Sit Down / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, Playing Football Amidst Marriage Crash Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by TSDTV: 7:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
The Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation Rumour... Cc: lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUCFlq1VNUg

Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by Larwin(m): 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
OK o

Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by Tolexander: 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
Someone is still missing on the seat!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 7:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ooni be balling hard grin grin

E sure me die Night club go dey this palace.

Wait oh, No be pole i dey see so

Is it for Strippers or my eyes are deceiving me
grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
I'm waiting to see our new Queen undecided

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by 9jvirgin(m): 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
What I like about this guy is his voracious thirst and quest for lavishness, luxury, magnificence and opulence.

He stands out. May your reign be long bro.

For the guy quoting me below......before GOD, we are all nothing and I am only accountable and answerable to my creator.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by Naijacost22: 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
Na wa oh. If you marry a controversial person, You go get a controversial marriage.

"It is better to be alone than in bad company"- George Washington

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by MrHistorian: 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
9jvirgin:
What I like about this guy is his voracious thirst and quest for lavishness, luxury, magnificence and opulence.

He stands out. May your reign be long bro.
BRO concluding your post flawed your appraisal.

12 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by ajimotoke(m): 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
space booked
Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by DICKtator: 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by Oladipo1166(m): 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
.noted...... Api marriage life
Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by ibkkk(f): 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
Na me go marry dis fine man last last.

10 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by auntysimbiat(f): 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
HII
Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
Kabiyeeesii oooo! Mo ki yi ooo

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by CowHard: 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
Is that the reason he couldn't satisfy his wife sexually

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by rozayx5(m): 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
ibkkk:
Na me go marry dis fine man last last.

undecided undecided
Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by gbaskiboy: 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
Seen grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by muller101(m): 9:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
Give way cos they are coming
Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by Naijacost22: 9:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
So with all your jazz and babalawo you no fit identify fake babe, and you want me to believe say you get strong jazz?

Come Beat me if you no like my post, i dey wait you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by Topwritersden: 9:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
auntysimbiat:
HII

Are you a robot?

You will never post any meaningful thing. With your fake DP

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by ibkkk(f): 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
rozayx5:

undecided undecided

Am i seeing cash on your table?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ojaja my guy
Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
This guy just dey divorce anyhow. Hmmm..
Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by brosdoncome(m): 9:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
Someone cannot separate in peace again?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by SexySapphire(f): 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
Na you I dey wait for my king. I be correct bona-fide Ife indigene grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by seunny4lif(m): 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin
You no well grin grin grin grin
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Ooni be balling hard grin grin

E sure me die Night club go dey this palace.

Wait oh, No be pole i dey see so

Is it for Strippers or my eyes are deceiving me
grin

Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by babyfaceafrica: 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
How is this news?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by BeautifulSE: 9:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nice
Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by dumie(f): 9:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
Both can't keep a marriage
Serial divorces
Meanwhile, it's alarming the way marriages are dissolving these days like salt and water solution

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
Where is the Queen? She was suppose to be sitting next to to the King.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moment Oba Of Lagos Returned To His Palace After Two Months (Video) / Oba Of Benin - Erediauwa Akpolokpolo I - Dies Of Unknown Illness / Ooni Performs Ifa Festival Where Kolanut Is Mysteriously Swallowed By Ground(piç

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.