Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,670 members, 7,837,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed (52630 Views)

Ese: Yunusa’s Lawyer Faults Father, Your Son Is 18 Not 25 / Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today / My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Pidggin(f): 7:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
tbaba1234:

So balderdash is such a big word

Yes it is, especially when one is writing to an illiterate who cannot communicate in English language

4 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Omeny: 7:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
Dubious and fabricated letter of any ramifications of the year!
Haba? I still stop laughing!
Who did this?
He/she must be found and charge to court for wanting to fool the public!
Lord have Mercy!
Pple can be very wicked!

2 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Izzunnha(m): 7:04pm On Mar 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by anibo2(m): 7:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
Love letter this 21st century... First thing first, who is paying for lawyer fees, I thought Mr yellow is a poor Keke napep driver. Where him take see money hire SAN?

4 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by amagunnerfan: 7:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
What's the point of this revelation. She might have written the letter but point remains she is a minor and whatever decision she makes is invalid.

People trying to hard to justify this nonsense.
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Forwetinnah: 7:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
Pidggin:

Yes it is, especially when one is writing to an illiterate who cannot communicate in English language

I just can't stop laughing!!

3 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Jabioro: 7:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
If want to lie ,be brief Baldadash!!!

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
The person who wrote the letter failed the moment he/she wrote 'balderdash'.
They should write another one for us to see.
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by shamecurls(m): 7:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
The fact that Yinusa and Ese re lovers has still not be contested. Yinusa is quite guilty going by the fact that Ese is a minor but i would have pleaded with the judge to tamper justice with mercy as it was perpetrated with the consent of the abused.

Also, why hasnt Ese testified against Yinusa? She outrightly should be the first.
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by ManTiger(m): 7:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
I received many of this such letter but I was sane enough never to abduct any of my girls because I was sane.

What is the essence of bringing this to media?
To garner more sympathy for the idiot? No!

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by africanusvu(m): 7:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
This case is setled.in the court.let ese recopy this leter even copying directly frm original.and let yunusa read the leter.i bet u.ese cant copy any sentence of this letter corectly neither wil yunusa pronounce any word frm there

7 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by dukecharles(m): 7:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
Lies everywhere you go, can Eze write this well articulated English or can Yinusa aka yellow read or Comprehend the English. Hmmmmm I smell rat

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Mynd44: 7:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
shamecurls:
The fact that Yinusa and Ese re lovers has still not be contested. Yinusa is quite guilty going by the fact that Ese is a minor but i would have pleaded with the judge to tamper justice with mercy as it was perpetrated with the consent of the abused.

Also, why hasnt Ese testified against Yinusa? She outrightly should be the first.
Yes she is a minor but if Yunusa is really 18 which means he was 17 last year and makes them both minors……

But if he is 25……

Both ways, *shurgs*

2 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Ayibaba1: 7:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
The purported letter is inconsequential, so also whatever love that exist between the two of them. This is because the girl is a minor and whatever decision she tajes willingly or otherwise is not binding under law. In the eye of the law, she was abducted and impregnated forcefully. So, I am not worried about whatever letter purportedly written by Ese with those grammars bigger than even SS3 student.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Nicepoker(m): 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
Next pls.
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Nbote(m): 7:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
Whether a letter was written or not or whether they were lovers or not or whether she willingly followed him or not or whether d mother was aware or not, why won't u people jus agree he was wrong in more than one way. She's 13 and d constitution recognises her as a minor. U don't need to justify their actions for dem.
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by shamecurls(m): 7:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
adconline:
These blind folks still can't grasp that a minor doesn't have the mental capacity to consent..she can't enter into any form of contract..it's a void contract before the law..

I quite agrer witj you but a minor can stand as a witness? Would like you to follow this case. Ese would never testify against Yinusa. I just hope Yinusa gets a lighter punishment based on the picture i can paint from the drama.
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Mynd44: 7:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
Gaborone:
The person who wrote the letter failed the moment he/she wrote 'balderdash'.

They should write another one for us to see.

smiley
So you think a 13 year old does not know the meaning, spelling and correct usage of the word "balderdash" right?

Is this because you could not write that eloquently when you were 13 or what?

I am not saying this latter is true or false (lawd knows the type of lies folks concort these days are worthy of Sodom but then…. ) but says a 13 year old couldnt have written that is not right. Seriously, I wrote better than that when I was 13
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Mynd44: 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
Ayibaba1:
The purported letter is inconsequential, so also whatever love that exist between the two of them. This is because the girl is a minor and whatever decision she tajes willingly or otherwise is not binding under law. In the eye of the law, she was abducted and impregnated forcefully. So, I am not worried about whatever letter purportedly written by Ese with those grammars bigger than even SS3 student.

Bigger than an SSS3 student? Is this a joke?
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Pidggin(f): 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
Mynd44:

So you think a 13 year old does not know the meaning, spelling and correct usage of the word "balderdash" right?

Is this because you could not write that eloquently when you were 13 or what?

I am not saying this latter is true or false (lawd knows the type of lies folks concort these days are worthy of Sodom but then…. ) but says a 13 year old couldnt have written that is not right. Seriously, I wrote better than that when I was 13

Does Yinusa know the meaning of Baldadash? grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Forwetinnah: 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
shamecurls:

Has the trial started? Which day you follow them go court?!
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by shamecurls(m): 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
Mynd44:

Yes she is a minor but if Yunusa is really 18 which means he was 17 last year and makes them both minors……

But if he is 25……

Both ways, *shurgs*

Love your insight. The case itself already carries a bold inscription that "The act was based on mutual consent"

In as much as Yinusa's lawyer can prove that he is below 18 and Ese refuses to testify against yinusa, then the case is void
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by mabababida: 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
Every one with an ad initio hatred for Yunusa may follow the his/her already-established intuitive path to conclude that the letter is fake. That is just the beginning of revelations; other facts will definitely present themselves and I wonder where some people will hide their faces by the time Ese's mum is entangled in some to-be-presented exhibits. After all it is evident that some parents from that part support their children in baby factory business (minors inclusive), prostitution (locally and internationally) and lots more. Do not forget, but always remember that judgement will not be passed on the basis of your mindset but on available facts presented.

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:23pm On Mar 19, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:
Fake letter.
Bloody liars, Ese can't freaking write that.
was it oyingbo grammar skool most of u attended dat u ppl can't compose a letter at age 15?

smh!

come & c d letter dat i wrote to my aunty wen i was 8yrs old.
indomie brain ppl!
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by decasey(m): 7:23pm On Mar 19, 2016
so u evil northerners actually believe dat ese wroth dis leter. u pple actually think dat u can shared ur elite dat did dis 2 dis girl....if u think dat dis girl actually wrote dis leter' u r a fool.

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by oriakofe(m): 7:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
stop fucking lieing...........
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
fake.
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Forwetinnah: 7:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
Mynd44:

Bigger than an SSS3 student? Is this a joke?

..the issue here is why would Ese write a letter to an obvious illiterate? Haba mana?!

2 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Mynd44: 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
Pidggin:

Does Yinusa know the meaning of Baldadash? grin grin grin
We are not here to talk about the capacity (or lack thereof) of the recipient of this letter but the capacity of the writer. Get it.

I am noy even sayinh Yunusa is innocent or guilty (thats the job of the judge) but saying that letter couldnt have been written by a 13 year old is funny.
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by perfectgabby: 7:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
keyzid:
Right from time, I never trusted any of those reports. Its just a case of two fools who willingly fell in love with each other. Jus Tha the Inusa is a compound fool to not have listened to his father's advice.
You in love with a lady who is a minor.
Her parents never gave concent for you to Mary her.
You both planned to elope with her.
Now, the whole brouhaha is turning its tide against you.
Nobody to defend you since its the usual way of the norths in the case of Touch And Follow which I personally don't even believe such thing exists.
I wish both of them Luck in their endeavours and trials.
Ishh...Man pikin wan sleeeeeeeeep
Its a lie from the pit of hell, their is nothing you people can do to escape justice. Try and be smart think of other better lies or tell that one to your emir in Kano.

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by mandax: 7:29pm On Mar 19, 2016
Sharrap,

Produce the hand-written letter from Ese to Yinusa -- or close your trap.

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Mynd44: 7:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
shamecurls:

Love your insight. The case itself already carries a bold inscription that "The act was based on mutual consent"

In as much as Yinusa's lawyer can prove that he is below 18 and Ese refuses to testify against yinusa, then the case is void
If Yunusa was 17 when they left Bayelsa, then he cant be charged for abduction ad they were both minors. We also need to ask ourselves when ese got pregnant….pregnant she pregnant before Yunusa became 18? If yes, then you can't charge for statutory rape and this becomes a case of two kids who lack "home trainning" (whatever that means anyway). Because you need Ese to testify that Yunusa was intimate with her after he became 18

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Kill 2 Kidnappers In Aba, Rescue Victims (Graphic Photos, Video) / Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) / Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.