Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji (38874 Views)

Exclusive Photos; Behind The Scenes Of Sirdam's "Gimme More" Video In S/a / Meaning Of The "Mirror" Music Video By Lil Wayne (feat. Bruno Mars). / Darey - 'More' (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 07, 2005
The video was good
but she bleeped up by speaking igbo. haba!! after all the good voice and choreography she just come "nnebe" am. but she try sha .
more grease to your elbows my dear Genevieve.but how many you wan do? you and ramsey oh! Love Tower, Lux oh! smiling angel, now na " i go fight,i go kick, i go beat you make you crrrrrrrrrry!!!
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by lagbaja(m): 5:04pm On Dec 07, 2005
the song is trash honestly, you cant hear half of what she was saying. to me its too mediocre.
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by Scorpio(f): 5:21pm On Dec 07, 2005
stababy:

The video was good
but she bleeped up by speaking igbo. haba!! after all the good voice and choreography she just come[b] "nnebe" am[/b]. but she try sha .
buahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy *dead*
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by ocho(f): 5:33pm On Dec 07, 2005
lagbaja:

the song is trash honestly, you can't hear half of what she was saying. to me its too mediocre.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, i talk am! go on and say what u feel my dear. nothing dey happen! cheesy
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by Oyinhoney(m): 10:56pm On Dec 07, 2005
try ko try ni...yall betta go tell that nigga to sit down...she b gettin on my last nerves with her bad attitude.i cant wait c her so i can cus her out
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by hotangel2(f): 10:58pm On Dec 07, 2005
uhhh? oyin wat happened?
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by lexyflexy(m): 9:57am On Dec 08, 2005
I award "NO MORE" by "G" the best video of all time [size=33pt](IRONICAL)[/size]
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by loveth(f): 11:44am On Dec 08, 2005
smiley
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by gina34(f): 12:07pm On Dec 08, 2005
@brushparke grin
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by lexyflexy(m): 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2005
will u guyz explain what this [size=22pt]brushparke[/size] of a thing means ............... cool cool
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by gina34(f): 1:21pm On Dec 08, 2005
Can't u read.
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by lexyflexy(m): 1:35pm On Dec 08, 2005
abeg helep me read professor @gina
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by femmie(m): 1:49pm On Dec 08, 2005
well, well, all fo you wey dey talk the song good, shey una don buy the album? if to say na like you dey talk na him u buy am she 4 don go platinum i c omotole=a crew sef for road dey selll album on top bus. tm dey chase bus oo. prett chics like tht. the thing make me dey wonder if she get record label at all. no body sign am up. But all the same lets be realistic the no more whatever by "G" is crap. [flash=200,200][/flash]what does BRUSHSPARKE mean? prof GINA we neeed ur xpatise here
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by brushparke(m): 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2005
Hi guys,
i wonder why my name should cause so much hulabalo.Well, thanks if you like
it but if u don't, time will help u because you can even get used to shit
when you see it often.

Now to the issue!If what we want from our music arts is perfection
then we have a second think comming.I think we should learn to appreciate
efforts especially when it's against all odds.
For instance we slammed a ban on Femi's bang bang, slammed another on zulezu.We looked
at weird Mc's cartoon video and said "piss off!".But we all know what these people have achieved,
all outside the shores of Nigeria.
Genievieve already is adored all over africa and is more popular than even the Academy Award winner
from South Africa.Today she's the most popular actress in africa.
These ofcourse does not make her a good singer.But if she had achieved all these by being herself, she
definately is going to do same by continuing that way.Just because she did
not do it like you expected dosen't mean she's bad.
i bet if you decide to have a stint at acting.........hmmmm.i reserve my comments .
well Gina dear, if dem wan kill u because u like brushparke and Genievieve's No More, just refer them to me......em lexyflexy are u reading?
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by lexyflexy(m): 7:05pm On Dec 08, 2005
femmie:

well, well, all fo you wey dey talk the song good, shey una don buy the album? if to say na like you dey talk na him u buy am she 4 don go platinum i c omotole=a crew sef for road dey selll album on top bus. tm dey chase bus oo. prett chics like that. the thing make me dey wonder if she get record label at all. no body sign am up. But all the same lets be realistic the no more whatever by "G" is crap. [flash=200,200][/flash]what does BRUSHSPARKE mean? prof GINA we neeed your xpatise here
nngwanu... u really have spoken well....

lexyflexy are u reading? [/qoute]

I aint got your time mister miller
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by Saintjoe(m): 5:06pm On Dec 11, 2005
It Music "No More" Sucks despite the fact that Genevieve used to be my favourite i won't side that song of her. It really Suck. The worst part of it is that she even have the guts to speak igbo again which made it suck 10% more........... grin cheesy
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by ocho(f): 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy say what u feel oh jare....................... but wait oh! watin come do the igbo part na?
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by lexyflexy(m): 12:05pm On Dec 12, 2005
@Ocho she fit be yoruba or hausa........ ha him make her hate the Igbo lang. part of d song grin grin grin
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by ocho(f): 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2005
na so me sef see am oo!
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by hotangel2(f): 9:28pm On Dec 12, 2005
Awon people burru oo! Some of them even bu iyo, ati maggi! Kilo she fun yin now?? Mei ta muku!!!
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by lexyflexy(m): 9:34pm On Dec 12, 2005
hot-angel:

Awon people burru oo! Some of them even bu iyo, ati maggi! Kilo she fun yin now?? Mei ta muku!!!

ma dawon loun o jareeeeeeeee....je ki won ma se nisho........ a ma ja egba fun gbogbo wan grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by hotangel2(f): 9:36pm On Dec 12, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by lexyflexy(m): 10:52pm On Dec 12, 2005
grin
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by ocho(f): 11:41pm On Dec 12, 2005
eh eh!(shakes head) make una no come here confuse people's children. una go wound ooooo grin grin grin
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by sswiwa(f): 1:26am On Dec 16, 2005
all i want to know is why couldn't they at least get girls that could play the instruments that they were pretending to play? surely, in all of ghana, there is a girl that can play a keyboard!!

the music was aiight, though. ms. nnaji can't sing for s***, and i'm still very surprised at how razz she ends up looking at the end of the day, but i can't even lie, i had to bop my head once or twice.

if there's anything we should learn from this video, it's this: mediocre acting fame does not a singer make (this heifer actually imagines that she's a great actor sha), and african women need to please learn to stay away from white trousers...it ain't cute.
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by Scorpio(f): 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2005
sswiwa:

if there's anything we should learn from this video, it's this: mediocre acting fame does not a singer make (this heifer actually imagines that she's a great actor sha), and african women need to please learn to stay away from white trousers...it ain't cute.
lmao, oh lawd!
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by loveth(f): 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2005
cheesy
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by lexyflexy(m): 5:08pm On Dec 16, 2005
da show continues after this time out.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by ocho(f): 11:08pm On Dec 16, 2005
sswiwa:

all i want to know is why couldn't they at least get girls that could play the instruments that they were pretending to play?  surely, in all of ghana, there is a girl that can play a keyboard!!

the music was aiight, though.  ms. nnaji can't sing for s***, and i'm still very surprised at how razz she ends up looking at the end of the day, but i can't even lie, i had to bop my head once or twice. 

hahahahahahahaha. oh my! Genevive ooo, na who send you go do music video? u see watin u don cause for yourself cheesy
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by hotangel2(f): 11:10pm On Dec 16, 2005
people sef. undecided
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by lexyflexy(m): 9:42am On Dec 17, 2005
no mind em jo.... grin grin grin.... Genevieve needs to read this..... grin
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by lexyflexy(m): 9:45am On Dec 17, 2005
Genevieve needs to read thispost from  ..... ocho and more.............. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Is Eminem Really The Rap God? / Tiwa Savage - Olorun Mi [audio + Video Download] / Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.