Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations (19971 Views)

Nigerians To Pay More For Alcohol, Cigarette As From Monday / 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. / Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by tefund(m): 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
Good One There
Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by malton: 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
MyGeneration:

Let me venture out of my comfort zone nd go to where they wud bomb me... LoL...
I don't hate them but if that list is made up of 800 Hausa's let him start getting ready to channel his pipelines to lake chad.

Because you support the very same bombing that you fear so much being carried out on others' properties? You're impossible! That same mentality is the reason for the perennial crisis engulfing the power sector. Ask yourself who the real losers are again? The poor masses who struggle to get by, or the elites who can very easily afford imported fuel at exorbitant prices?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by Laid2001: 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
Infact He is already building receiving facility for imported crude!. Who will run business base on epileptic pipeline from the Niger delta.

MyGeneration:

Let him finish it now, if he doesnt settle boys that gas nd oil he wud use to run it i hope it wud come from only ondo state or from osun. grin
Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by TaiKuun(m): 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2016
But i havent heard from a friend, enemy, or relative that was among those 800. Abeg who them tell
Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by ramatintin(m): 5:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
MyGeneration:
You mean 800 hausas
for sure d part were u re from y don't ur pipo build some n employ ur lots
Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by TaiKuun(m): 5:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
MyGeneration:

Let me venture out of my comfort zone nd go to where they wud bomb me... LoL...
I don't hate them but if that list is made up of 800 Hausa's let him start getting ready to channel his pipelines to lake chad.
yes its true you dont hate them, e-diot.

If you dont hate them, then you wouldnt even be thinking that its possible that the list be made up of 800 Hausas.
Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by MyGeneration(m): 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
Laid2001:
Infact He is already building receiving facility for imported crude!. Who will run business base on epileptic pipeline from the Niger delta.

Better o
Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by MyGeneration(m): 5:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
TaiKuun:
yes its true you dont hate them, e-diot.

If you dont hate them, then you wouldnt even be thinking that its possible that the list be made up of 800 Hausas.
Ok 500hausas and 300fulanis...
Re u ok now.
Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by EazyMoh(m): 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
Awwwww my primary school buddy is among, Go well engr KB. We shall be there soon too.
Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
But why India ?

Biko maka what?

Do we no get Refinery for Nigeria again?
Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by TaiKuun(m): 6:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
MyGeneration:

Ok 500hausas and 300fulanis...
Re u ok now.
i am okay, it is you who is claiming to be ill
Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by EazyMoh(m): 6:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
TaiKuun:
But i havent heard from a friend, enemy, or relative that was among those 800. Abeg who them tell
Oga the recruitment thread even made FP here on nairaland. A freind of mine is among them. They underwent through like 7 series of screening exercises to arrive at these final 50. All of them are engineers, 10 Electrical 10 Chemical, 10 petroleum, 10 mechanical and 10 civil.
The recruitment was purely based on merit because he keeps me updated with all the issues in the exercises.
All those blaming him for employing mainly Hausa even without seeing the identity of the beneficiaries will always do. Bunch of hate filled useless pathetic WAILERS!!!
GOD DON PASS DEM! WE WILL DEVELOP THIS COUNTRY BEFORE THEIR VERY EYES! YAN ISKA SHEGU!

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by PHfinest(m): 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
Aremu01:

Stop this mentality, that's not true. What will you gain from saying what you don't know? I know a Yoruba n an ibo guy among them

80% Notherners and their southern friends. No tests, no interviews; and yes I know what I am saying...i have 5 classmates there and I know who helped them.
Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by PHfinest(m): 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
EazyMoh:

Oga the recruitment thread even made FP here on nairaland. A freind of mine is among them. They underwent through like 7 series of screening exercises to arrive at these final 50. All of them are engineers, 10 Electrical 10 Chemical, 10 petroleum, 10 mechanical and 10 civil.
The recruitment was purely based on merit because he keeps me updated with all the issues in the exercises.
All those blaming him for employing mainly Hausa even without seeing the identity of the beneficiaries will always do. Bunch of hate filled useless pathetic WAILERS!!!
GOD DON PASS DEM! WE WILL DEVELOP THIS COUNTRY BEFORE THEIR VERY EYES! YAN ISKA SHEGU!

Maybe there were some 50 gotten by merit. Hope you are not just saying this to redeem the image. The 5 I know did no interview and the person (Notherner) who helped them (who is also among) has never passed any recruitment test. He just managed to scale through MSc program.
Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by Jacko1(m): 7:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
Can some1 please release pictures of this refinery
The stuff is so discreet as though they building a nuclear reactor
Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by EazyMoh(m): 7:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
PHfinest:

Maybe there were some 50 gotten by merit. Hope you are not just saying this to redeem the image. The 5 I know did no interview and the person (Notherner) who helped them (who is also among) has never passed any recruitment test. He just managed to scale through MSc program.
Hmnnn that's serious!
Well this is my source and you have your source. but which course did he (and his boys) read? are sure it's engineering?
Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by Carter4luv(m): 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
no application form.am interested in dis.
Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by swiperthefox: 9:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
MyGeneration:
You mean 800 hausas
Lol! Right on the money. That should've been the topic or heading.
Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by kulekaa(m): 9:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
Aremu01:

Stop this mentality, that's not true. What will you gain from saying what you don't know? I know a Yoruba n an ibo guy among them
were u xpecting federal character in Dangote's biz?
Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
fulanimafia:
Quite impressive.

Aliko Dangote is clearly one of the most patriotic Nigerian businessmen committed to reviving our national economy while creating wealth for himself. This capacity development means the beneficiaries upon their return, can effectively train our indigenous technicians to become trainers themselves and so the technology transfer from India would be accomplished.

If we had only 5 more Dangote's in this country, Nigeria would definitely be a better place. Kudos sir.
I'm a prospective corp member. I will be one of those five soonest.
Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by mickey45: 11:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
manie:

You can only learn how to make a supposedly monopolistic profitable business to declare losses on a regular basis for 35 years from NNPC.

Two bottles of whatever your favourite drink is for you there!!!
You wonder what kind of economics makes entirely monopolised markets unprofitable for any business and them you remember that government business is no one's business.

Only a fool learns a trade from an amateur
Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by hamzeiy: 11:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
swiperthefox:
Lol! Right on the money. That should've been the topic or heading.
so you want him to give his enemies abi..Innoson should tell us how many yorubaz or hausas work in his company...useless greedy people
Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by Rhea(f): 12:38am On Mar 20, 2016
[size=18pt]Refinery operations is not magic or okija juju. We have at least 3 refineries that have been running in Nigeria for over 30 years. Nigeria does not need to understudy anything. Our politicians need to cough out the billions they have stolen from our treasury so that we can build refineries in Nigeria. We have more than enough Nigerians competent in and capable of running these refineries. [/size]
Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by ehinmowo: 1:51am On Mar 20, 2016
Dangote is an icon to emulate

and to tribal idiots, pls work hard to be able to dictate the pace not to always play d victim game.

and pls try to read for God's sake. at least read abt Dangote Group and her membership composition
Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by PromiseUche(m): 7:10am On Mar 20, 2016
Dangote's the HR team are all doing well, but pls they should consider persons wit local (Naija) cert. and experience also, because evryone is nt privileged to study abroad. The excercise hs bn tansparent though not to preference on foreign cert holders. Nigerian cert. Holder shld b seen as, if nt equals, but eligible especially at first sight.

Warm Thanks.
Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by Menace2Society(m): 7:26am On Mar 20, 2016
tit:
ha ha ha

why him no send them to learn from nnpc?
this peoples is mad ni.
and cbn approve forex for him to go to india?
Dumbest post undecided
Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by H2Ossss(m): 7:42am On Mar 20, 2016
ksstroud:

Bro tis not everyone that will get information right, so don't stress yourself.... grin
But that 800 ehmmmmm... Tis a long thing ooo, on a 50, 50level....
boss.... seems like you have some insider info... abii u be part of them wey dey go? based on the last recruitment i think the selection was fair... too bad i did not make it, so I dont think he is being tribalistic.
Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by Saladin1: 10:03am On Mar 20, 2016
MyGeneration:

Let him finish it now, if he doesnt settle boys that gas nd oil he wud use to run it i hope it wud come from only ondo state or from osun. grin

Mumu how much did India settle your boys before it get crude as feedstock in its refineries. Dangote don't need to settle some useless boys he will be doing you a favour by providing market for your crude.
Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by MyGeneration(m): 10:07am On Mar 20, 2016
Saladin1:

Mumu how much did India settle your boys before it get crude as feedstock in its refineries. Dangote don't need to settle some useless boys he will be doing you a favour by providing market for your crude.
Difference dae between india nd Nigeria.
Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by olisaEze(m): 10:45am On Mar 20, 2016
Na so! We heard he would employ only graduate drivers one time, but na abokki we dey see behind d wheel of en trailers, killing people recklessly. Anyway, d op said 'Nigerians' so I guess it's still his abokki peeps he'll focus on.
Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
I am a Niger Deltan and I would say Dangote is my man and role model.If most of our so-called Niger Deltan opinion leaders cum business men could act like Dangote,there will be a lot of employment in the Niger Delta for the youths,instead they go about building hotels and filling station and tank farm.They were not even concerned about refining the crude oil here.

Thumbs up for Dangote,you are highly karid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Revise Guide To Bank Charges / Old Naira Notes: No Extension, January 31 Deadline Stands — CBN / Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.