Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Anyone With Info About Going To Dakar In Senegal - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone With Info About Going To Dakar In Senegal (1409 Views)

Nigerians In Malaysia Help A First Time Visitor With Info / About Going For My Visa Interview [immigrant] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone With Info About Going To Dakar In Senegal by SOSOGENTLE(m): 1:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
Please my fiancee and I are thinking of visiting Senegal for two weeks just to relax and have a nice holiday.
We need information and advice on how we can go about it by road and where we can get good affordable hotels or short stay apartment for the two weeks.

Please drop any useful information here as we are not looking for an agent but just people will reasonable info to help us.
Re: Anyone With Info About Going To Dakar In Senegal by thinksmartalway: 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
Well, am a ticketing agent, though not here to do ad but to share my experience and give u advice. just like osemwegie as asked, why on earth u choose Senegal of all places for vacation?. sounds absurd to me though. rather, I would advice Nairobi in Kenya, Seychelles, Accra in Ghana, Cape Verde, or Jobourg /Cape Town in SA.
To strongly advice u d more, desist from thinking of traveling by road ooo, don't even try it with ur fiancee, except if u don't care about her.
If u insist on going to Dakar for reasons known to u, do so by air. it's visa free to Nigeria. just get 1.ur fight tickets, 2 . confirmed hotel booking 3.enogh bta that would cover ur stay.

stay blessed.
Re: Anyone With Info About Going To Dakar In Senegal by Flexherbal(m): 2:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
thinksmartalway:
Well, am a ticketing agent, though not here to do ad but to share my experience and give u advice. just like osemwegie as asked, why on earth u choose Senegal of all places for vacation?. sounds absurd to me though. rather, I would advice Nairobi in Kenya, Seychelles, Accra in Ghana, Cape Verde, or Jobourg /Cape Town in SA.
To strongly advice u d more, desist from thinking of traveling by road ooo, don't even try it with ur fiancee, except if u don't care about her.
If u insist on going to Dakar for reasons known to u, do so by air. it's visa free to Nigeria. just get 1.ur fight tickets, 2 . confirmed hotel booking 3.enogh bta that would cover ur stay.

stay blessed.
He should also learn French.

(1) (Reply)

Overstaying Tourist Visa In The UK, What Will Happen Now? / Best Locations To Live In Calabar City / United Nigeria Plane Escapes Crash, Passengers Thank God For Saving Them (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.