Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Please I Want To Join A Choir And I Need Ideas On How To Write The Letter. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please I Want To Join A Choir And I Need Ideas On How To Write The Letter. (27916 Views)

Choristers Refuse To Attend Member's Burial Because He Owed Choir Dues / Choir Master Relaxes With Busty Lady On A Beach In Akwa Ibom, See Reactions / Bishop Suspends Lady From Her Church Choir For Marrying A Muslim - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Want To Join A Choir And I Need Ideas On How To Write The Letter. by akereledamola: 1:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
I want to join a choir in my church and am new to the church please how do I write the application letter.please I want comprehensive letter
Re: Please I Want To Join A Choir And I Need Ideas On How To Write The Letter. by Joagbaje(m): 4:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
Just meet the leader or a member of the choir. They will tell you what to do . You may not even need to write.. for some churches all you need do is just to go for the choir meetings or rehearsals

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari / 14 Pictures You’ll Get If You’ve Ever Been A First-timer In A Church / Is Going To Church Without Covering Your Hair A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.