Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Doing What The Successful Does. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Doing What The Successful Does. (317 Views)

How I Am Getting Paid Daily Doing What I Love Online / 3 Ways To Start Making Money Doing What You Love - Onlinenigerianbusiness / Wise People Are The Successful Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doing What The Successful Does. by Hala(m): 2:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
Like in popular puzzles, spot the difference, you are meant to spot what makes a picture different from another similar picture. This is what successful people do to succeed. They paint a mental picture of what they want to achieve, look at the failures of past trials and then go on to forge their course.

As the saying goes,"those who know how to do, do. Those who don't, teach". Don't focus on what you have read or learnt from the four walls of a formal school. Rather, look for individuals who have broken the ice to emerge at the surface.

Our greatest problem in Nigeria and perhaps Africa is that the successful people do not discuss how they succeeded. This leaves the youngsters in the dark and often crippled by fatal mistakes that would have been avoided if the people with the experience spoke up.

Let's track successful people in different spheres. Let's know who they are and where they can be found.

Let's share.

(1) (Reply)

Discover The History Of Mechanical Music / Now You Are Published, What Next? / I Need A Firm To Invest In My Social Media For Social Work Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.