Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Solve This Riddle. - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Solve This Riddle. (2235 Views)

Riddle: How Many Cars Need To Be Moved In This Riddle? / Solve This Puzzle / This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solve This Riddle. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
One pack of caprisonne for the first person to get this smiley

Re: Solve This Riddle. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
grin who
Re: Solve This Riddle. by chrisifeanyi: 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
convert the numbers into months, then into letters, 6=June=J, 4=April=A, 9=September=S, 10=October=O, 11=November=N refers to JASON

Arrest Jason please

3 Likes

Re: Solve This Riddle. by Drniyi4u(m): 5:19am On Mar 20, 2016
chrisifeanyi:
convert the numbers into months, then into letters, 6=June=J, 4=April=A, 9=September=S, 10=October=O, 11=November=N refers to JASON

Arrest Jason please
Nice
Re: Solve This Riddle. by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 20, 2016
Nice one. I've done any equations to solve it with the numbers but now i think they wrote the numbers to steal our attention to the numbers so we can't find the answer. Chrisifeanyi have done better tho. I don't think the answer is related with the numbers. So i am now left to say that the killer was

The one who wrote the numbers.lol grin
Re: Solve This Riddle. by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 22, 2016
Ednite:
Nice one. I've done any equations to solve it with the numbers but now i think they wrote the numbers to steal our attention to the numbers so we can't find the answer. Chrisifeanyi have done better tho. I don't think the answer is related with the numbers. So i am now left to say that the killer was

The one who wrote the numbers.lol grin

Lol that didn't make any sense but yea you win, they all got it wrong cheesy
Re: Solve This Riddle. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 22, 2016
Dreamwaker:

Lol that didn't make any sense but yea you win, they all got it wrong cheesy

hehe, i didn't know what to say as an answer, So i was non sense. Am da winna tho grin
Re: Solve This Riddle. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
I want the answer sad
Re: Solve This Riddle. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ednite:
I want the answer sad

Use the numbers as months and arrange the first letter of each month to form the name smiley
Re: Solve This Riddle. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
Dreamwaker:

Use the numbers as months and arrange the first letter of each month to form the name smiley
so,that's Jason, thanks
Re: Solve This Riddle. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
I
Ednite:

so,that's Jason, thanks

Are u sure it's Jason? wink
Re: Solve This Riddle. by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 05, 2016
chrisifeanyi:

Arrest Jason please

wow

my mind never reach dia sef
Re: Solve This Riddle. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 05, 2016
Dreamwaker:
I

Are u sure it's Jason? wink

Yea, but am very disappointed cuz i was close to the answer but couldn't get it

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Answer These Trick/riddle Questions / Which Cup Will Be Filled First / Ask The Person Below You Any Question.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.