Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Retired Headmistress Shot Dead In Benin By Teenage Cultist (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Retired Headmistress Shot Dead In Benin By Teenage Cultist (pic) (44769 Views)

Family Of 7 Killed In Benin By Suspected Generator Fumes (Graphic Photos, Video) / Retired Army Officer Killed In Benin By Her Security Guard And His Gang (Photos) / Young Man Murdered In Benin By Cult Group This Morning (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Retired Headmistress Shot Dead In Benin By Teenage Cultist (pic) by Greenback: 7:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
That boy is cursed...he has also brought curses upon his family ..may the Good Lord have mercy on the women in his family.
So sad. Rip the ma Uwaifo.
Re: Retired Headmistress Shot Dead In Benin By Teenage Cultist (pic) by Sijo01(f): 7:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
Trapnews:

What? shocked

What what
Re: Retired Headmistress Shot Dead In Benin By Teenage Cultist (pic) by otiigba1(m): 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
This guy is already a dead guy walking, if he is a serial shooter why was he not in prison.
Re: Retired Headmistress Shot Dead In Benin By Teenage Cultist (pic) by rOsy247(f): 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
A pity. That's one reason why its good to be peaceable with all.

1 Like

Re: Retired Headmistress Shot Dead In Benin By Teenage Cultist (pic) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
Person Grandmama?? Some Nigg@z No Get OT at all,n Later On He Will Be Bouncing Like A Don In A Hideout Community.
Re: Retired Headmistress Shot Dead In Benin By Teenage Cultist (pic) by Trapnews: 7:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
Sijo01:

What what
If you be judge, nobody go remain for my street again grin
Re: Retired Headmistress Shot Dead In Benin By Teenage Cultist (pic) by omojeesu(m): 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

In this country, when someone does something wrong,it is fashionable to blame someone else for his wrongdoing.

Wole Soyinka did not appear to the boy and tell him to shoot an elderly woman. The boy is 15 years old. He should know right from wrong. He deliberately chose to do wrong.

Maybe that is why we are not prospering as a nation. With us...it is always someone else's fault.It is never our fault.

Thanks!
Re: Retired Headmistress Shot Dead In Benin By Teenage Cultist (pic) by Ladyisi1(f): 7:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
In my town. Na WA ooo. Bad blood.
Re: Retired Headmistress Shot Dead In Benin By Teenage Cultist (pic) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
sugardad1:
Every malfunctioning of the society, shows the failure of the conglomerating families..

Parents should also train their children in the way they should grow n they will not depart from it when they are old.

Rip ma. May heaven accept us all when it's time to go home.

When I was talking about how parents should beat their kids
some people here were giving me ugly looks see am
Re: Retired Headmistress Shot Dead In Benin By Teenage Cultist (pic) by omojeesu(m): 8:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
End time spirit in operation!

Wickedness and hate in operation!

Let's be more safety and security conscious at home, work, on the way, school, worship centres, etc.

May God touch the hearts of the cultists, kidnappers and terrorists.

May He comfort families of victims.

May he protect and deliver us.

Jesus is Lord!

1 Like

Re: Retired Headmistress Shot Dead In Benin By Teenage Cultist (pic) by Sijo01(f): 8:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
Trapnews:

If you be judge, nobody go remain for my street again grin

Your head is there cheesy
Re: Retired Headmistress Shot Dead In Benin By Teenage Cultist (pic) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
few years back when five primary four boys where almost blended by some secondary school boys, that's when I stopped talking to people any how, I mind my business in my area, because there is an adage that says "when you wake up see say fowl dey pursue you,make you run because you nor know weither the fowl don grow teeth over night",cultism here is more like prestige,and that area,especially ekewuan road,and environ is a deadly zone for a non-cultist
Re: Retired Headmistress Shot Dead In Benin By Teenage Cultist (pic) by Soundmind(m): 8:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
RIP
Re: Retired Headmistress Shot Dead In Benin By Teenage Cultist (pic) by aiikman(m): 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
SOOO SAD..."ONCODE" GRADUALLY WIPING OUT THE FUTURE OF THE EDO YOUTH.......RIP TO THE DEAD
Re: Retired Headmistress Shot Dead In Benin By Teenage Cultist (pic) by Olasco93: 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
Happy Agbangbanyan
They say ''a good name is better than riches'' but when it comes to Happy Agbangbanyan's case, I became speechless...
Re: Retired Headmistress Shot Dead In Benin By Teenage Cultist (pic) by nbright: 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
If to say na Rivers state, APC for claim say na their member wey PDP kill, mynd1 for say na her mama sister pikin
Re: Retired Headmistress Shot Dead In Benin By Teenage Cultist (pic) by Longman313(m): 9:34pm On Mar 19, 2016
R.i.p sad
Re: Retired Headmistress Shot Dead In Benin By Teenage Cultist (pic) by Irore: 9:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
donholy28:
blame wole Soyinka.

Gbamm.... dat's the Camp...... himself, sorry, G.O.
Re: Retired Headmistress Shot Dead In Benin By Teenage Cultist (pic) by erusen: 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
Emrixx:
Benin cultists,ritualist,prostitutes,fake pastors,witchcraft,osho-ole all for one Benin God have mercy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
have ever been to Benin before?
Re: Retired Headmistress Shot Dead In Benin By Teenage Cultist (pic) by Charles4075(m): 10:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
Benin and cultism ehh.. Back then in school, man gat to respect his/her self

Re: Retired Headmistress Shot Dead In Benin By Teenage Cultist (pic) by mynd1(f): 10:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
nbright:
If to say na Rivers state, APC for claim say na their member wey PDP kill, mynd1 for say na her mama sister pikin
lol. U no go leave me alone abi?cheesy
Re: Retired Headmistress Shot Dead In Benin By Teenage Cultist (pic) by Divinerose(f): 10:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
wonder shall never seize
Re: Retired Headmistress Shot Dead In Benin By Teenage Cultist (pic) by johnny89(m): 11:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
Economy> cultism> killing? What is the nexus?
bro4u:
Teenage cultist! Mehn the way this country's economy is going, i wont be suprise if everybody around me becomes a cultist, Naija is very tough now compared to Goodluck's term.... Mind you i am not a political freak.
Re: Retired Headmistress Shot Dead In Benin By Teenage Cultist (pic) by Briteiyobo1(m): 5:11am On Mar 20, 2016
That family is known to be notorious right from their grand father. The boy's father was killed by the gun he held in his hands, it mistakenly dropped from his hands exploded in the process the baggar testicle was hit. That was how he died.

1 Like

Re: Retired Headmistress Shot Dead In Benin By Teenage Cultist (pic) by Emrixx(f): 5:35am On Mar 20, 2016
erusen:
have ever been to Benin before?
my guy sorry I was born and brought up in Benin but just have to relocate 4sure Benin is not a place to stay
Re: Retired Headmistress Shot Dead In Benin By Teenage Cultist (pic) by crazyclown07(m): 6:02am On Mar 20, 2016
Chai,painful Exit

But come to think of dis,Maybe her action,comments or attitude must have warranted such gruesome murder

RIp to the dead and I pray God grants the deceased family the heart to bear the Loss
Re: Retired Headmistress Shot Dead In Benin By Teenage Cultist (pic) by jeff1607(m): 6:06am On Mar 20, 2016
some people are quick to judge the boy, if some of us were given a chance to deal with some of our wicked lecturers especially the ones dat did one or the other to us,they will even do far worse.

am not justifying whaat the teenager did, but something must have prompted him to do it.

there was a time a lecturer (uniben, for those dat were in sch dat year)was killed with his daughter in his house by unknown men, some pitied the man while others were grateful the man died, even aas the daughter was involved.

what is bad is bad
Re: Retired Headmistress Shot Dead In Benin By Teenage Cultist (pic) by oc2fish: 6:14am On Mar 20, 2016
jeff1607:
some people are quick to judge the boy, if some of us were given a chance to deal with some of our wicked lecturers especially the ones dat did one or the other to us,they will even do far worse.

am not justifying whaat the teenager did, but something must have prompted him to do it.

there was a time a lecturer (uniben, for those dat were in sch dat year)was killed with his daughter in his house by unknown men, some pitied the man while others were grateful the man died, even aas the daughter was involved.

what is bad is bad

I am really piss off each time students blame their lecturers either for stories circulated in some undocumented school.
Re: Retired Headmistress Shot Dead In Benin By Teenage Cultist (pic) by jeff1607(m): 7:23am On Mar 20, 2016
oc2fish:
[color=#990000][/color]

I am really piss off each time students blame their lecturers either for stories circulated in some undocumented school.

students blaming lecturers?
Re: Retired Headmistress Shot Dead In Benin By Teenage Cultist (pic) by ErasmusCOMP: 7:45am On Mar 20, 2016
Pangea:
angry
Abeg
That boy should be arrested dead and not alive!
This kind of demon must be purged from the gene pool.
The woman's death is unfortunate!
I like your signature.
Re: Retired Headmistress Shot Dead In Benin By Teenage Cultist (pic) by erusen: 7:57am On Mar 20, 2016
Emrixx:
my guy sorry I was born and brought up in Benin but just have to relocate 4sure Benin is not a place to stay
I wasn't saying Benin was heaven, I told to go and see the binis culture and language
Re: Retired Headmistress Shot Dead In Benin By Teenage Cultist (pic) by erusen: 7:58am On Mar 20, 2016
Emrixx:
I wasn't saying Benin was heaven, I told to go and see the binis culture and language,for sure Benin is a place to live which state for nijja be London?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Barber In Oyo Rapes 8-Year-Old Girl Inside Her Mother's Shop (Photo) / Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS / Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.