Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Samsung Galaxy Note 4: To Buy Or Not To Buy? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy Note 4: To Buy Or Not To Buy? (4349 Views)

Just Upgraded My Infinx Note 4 To Version 8.0 Tonight See Photo / Infinix Note 4 To Feature A Stylus Pen – The X-pen. / Fairly used Iphone 6 Plus Or Galaxy Note 4 To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4: To Buy Or Not To Buy? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
The topic of the post explains itself. If its a proper phone there is no need of being in doubt of purchasing it.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4: To Buy Or Not To Buy? by MrReeseG(m): 10:29pm On Jan 15, 2017
Me self need note 4 o
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4: To Buy Or Not To Buy? by tkatechy(m): 11:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
Afromalaika:

We are talking of better phones you're are talking of Tecno... You better keep quiet if you don't have anything to say.

Lollll
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4: To Buy Or Not To Buy? by Jeffy1206(m): 6:20am On Jan 16, 2017
tkatechy:
Who get Samsung note 4 for sale London use or CLEAN one
Willing to buy, quote me with pictures of it nd ur price
got one for sale... 08033522700 to get price

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4: To Buy Or Not To Buy? by TappGroupNG: 11:42am On Jan 16, 2017
Tecno has better phones o
Check out the specs of the new phantom 6
Afromalaika:

We are talking of better phones you're are talking of Tecno... You better keep quiet if you don't have anything to say.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4: To Buy Or Not To Buy? by WordJunkie08: 8:52pm On Feb 12, 2017
Hi there, please could you help with the contact of where you got the phone? I want to buy a UK used too...
Mattex001:
In my own Opinion I think Note 4 is your best buy.
I use a note 3 with a 3gb RAM and 32gb inbuilt memory plus an extra expandable memory of 32gb I do crazy stuff on this. Its like a life Companion. On this regards note 4 which happens to have some more optimized specs than the note 3 and won't fall short in terms of delivery.

Samsung major flagships phones are still the best, my opinion tho, they are very durable and a given seemingly more juicey specs. The notes and the S-series are the best in the market so don't think otherwise, and don't compare them with all these low end devices from the Chinese brands, they don't even stand a chance.

3g RAM and 32gb memory with better camera quality and a stylus pen to take quick notes and a decent battery backup

The note 4 and note 3 has expandable memory space but the more 5 doesn't which turn me off

I think you should for a London used note 4 thats if u think the price of the new one is way too exobitant for you, the london used should be around 70k -75k on a Max you'll still get to enjoy all the same features of the brand new one, but be careful and make sure you buy from a reliable source.

I bought my phone( Note3) as London used last year at the rate of 60k and I have never had a single issue with the phone!

I believe this little piece can guide you as to making your decision.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4: To Buy Or Not To Buy? by donaldking10: 7:45am On Jun 25, 2017
Where can i buy a brand new samsung galaxy note 4?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4: To Buy Or Not To Buy? by paulmarkino: 10:12am On Jun 25, 2017
Amazon

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4: To Buy Or Not To Buy? by donaldking10: 10:17am On Jun 25, 2017
paulmarkino:
Amazon
Amazon sell second hand phones.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4: To Buy Or Not To Buy? by warrenweste(m): 10:56am On Jun 25, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4: To Buy Or Not To Buy? by paulmarkino: 11:17am On Jun 26, 2017
donaldking10:

Amazon sell second hand phones.
Yes. All my gadgets are from amazon and are used ones i buy. You won't know they are used

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need To Make My Opera Mini Work / Get Paid With Your Sperm Today With Instant 250,000.00 / I Think This Product Is Averagely Cheap And Durable. SAMSUNG #2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.