Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,459 members, 7,958,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:33 PM

Joke Silva, Bimbo-Akintola To Perform At Havard University - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joke Silva, Bimbo-Akintola To Perform At Havard University (31229 Views)

Chika Ike Recounts Her Ordeal While Studying At Havard, Writing Her Book, Filmin / Bimbo Akintola Celebrates 48th Birthday With New Pictures / Bimbo Akintola: "I Can Become A Baby Mama Because Things Are Changing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joke Silva, Bimbo-Akintola To Perform At Havard University by metronaija: 8:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
The popular stage drama 'Hear Word' presented by iOpenEye is a powerful true-life stage play which examines cultural and societal norms that limit the potential of Nigerian women.

Featuring Joke Silva, Bimbo Akintola, Taiwo Ajai-Lycett, Ifeoma Fafunwa, Ufuoma McDermott, Elvina Ibru, Omonor and other talented actresses, the three continent tour kicks off at the world renowned Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts.

The popular production then heads east to honour another excited audience at the innovative FRASCATI Theatre in Amsterdam, before heading back home for a much anticipated Command Performance at the prestigious five star TRANSCORP Hilton Abuja.

HARVARD UNIVERSITY (Cambridge): April 15th - 17th, 2016

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/03/photo-joke-silva-bimbo-akintola-others.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joke Silva, Bimbo-Akintola To Perform At Havard University by cruzita(f): 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
joke Silva my woman

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joke Silva, Bimbo-Akintola To Perform At Havard University by datola: 9:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
Wa o, how I love stage drama!

That's no a small feat from the stable of the finest of Nollywood.

Congratulations!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joke Silva, Bimbo-Akintola To Perform At Havard University by 5starmilitant: 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
Bimbo akintola please go and marry, heavy smoking will not bear you kids Biko.

6 Likes

Re: Joke Silva, Bimbo-Akintola To Perform At Havard University by MzOnajin1(f): 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
Nice one
Re: Joke Silva, Bimbo-Akintola To Perform At Havard University by Ginius95(m): 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
Now I'm A Proud Nigerian.
Daddy I'm Not Leaving The Country Anymore. cheesy grin

GINIUS #I_AM_A_RENEGADE

4 Likes

Re: Joke Silva, Bimbo-Akintola To Perform At Havard University by Bluette(f): 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
Dats great and awesome. So happy for naija

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva, Bimbo-Akintola To Perform At Havard University by sophiasuccess96: 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
Great

Happy for her

well deserved

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva, Bimbo-Akintola To Perform At Havard University by 4nobody4every1: 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva, Bimbo-Akintola To Perform At Havard University by kozmokaz(m): 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
jux two coment and it s already on fp?

mod no mk me swear fr una oo
Re: Joke Silva, Bimbo-Akintola To Perform At Havard University by julioralph(m): 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
thats good.
Re: Joke Silva, Bimbo-Akintola To Perform At Havard University by Bluette(f): 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
Dats great and awesome. So happy for naija
Re: Joke Silva, Bimbo-Akintola To Perform At Havard University by bright007(f): 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
k
Re: Joke Silva, Bimbo-Akintola To Perform At Havard University by dapyd1(m): 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
Is it my sight or is Mummy Joke Silva actually looking younger.
It's good to see that stage plays are really catching on in Nigeria. It shows that our entertainment industry is burgeoning. This is another industry that can grow the nation as opposed to oil.
Hollywood and Broadway bring in billions of dollars to the USA every year.
In fact the writer and producer of les miserables just joined the Forbes billionaires list.

What do we call this one now, Nollystage? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva, Bimbo-Akintola To Perform At Havard University by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
Go Women !!! smiley

Go women Go smiley

Baba God gimme visa sad
Re: Joke Silva, Bimbo-Akintola To Perform At Havard University by DBossNG(m): 10:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
Okay
Re: Joke Silva, Bimbo-Akintola To Perform At Havard University by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
WOW ! Good one
Re: Joke Silva, Bimbo-Akintola To Perform At Havard University by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
It is spelt Harvard cool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joke Silva, Bimbo-Akintola To Perform At Havard University by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
dt will b nice u knw
Re: Joke Silva, Bimbo-Akintola To Perform At Havard University by olajorn(m): 10:17pm On Mar 19, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Go Women !!! smiley

Go women Go smiley

Baba God gimme visa sad
if it's visa that you want..come and collect it
Re: Joke Silva, Bimbo-Akintola To Perform At Havard University by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
olajorn:
if it's visa that you want..come and collect it
You eh cheesy grin

how you dey ? smiley
Re: Joke Silva, Bimbo-Akintola To Perform At Havard University by Btruth: 10:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
I'm very sure this set will do us proud. Kudos ladies!
Re: Joke Silva, Bimbo-Akintola To Perform At Havard University by olajorn(m): 10:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
Diddyydiva:
You eh cheesy grin

how you dey ? smiley
ijebu remi wa...you must teach me ijebu by fire by thunder
Re: Joke Silva, Bimbo-Akintola To Perform At Havard University by optional1(f): 10:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
Ok
Re: Joke Silva, Bimbo-Akintola To Perform At Havard University by callmelanner(m): 11:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
5starmilitant:
Bimbo akintola please go and marry, heavy smoking will not bear you kids Biko.

Mtew... As if shez on this forum undecided

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva, Bimbo-Akintola To Perform At Havard University by MzMercie: 11:10pm On Mar 19, 2016
Nollywood is moving forward
Re: Joke Silva, Bimbo-Akintola To Perform At Havard University by 5starmilitant: 11:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
callmeAlearner:

Mtew... As if shez on this forum undecided

You must be new here.
So you mean to tell me that buhari reads all the quotes and comments about him here or ameachi and wike sees what we comment about them right?

Your moniker has says it all, you're a learner.
Otondo welcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joke Silva, Bimbo-Akintola To Perform At Havard University by vickoozy(m): 11:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
Senior lesbians lipsrsealed
Re: Joke Silva, Bimbo-Akintola To Perform At Havard University by BizBayo: 11:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
For the good of Nollywood.
Re: Joke Silva, Bimbo-Akintola To Perform At Havard University by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 20, 2016
Ginius95:
Now I'm A Proud Nigerian. Daddy I'm Not Leaving The Country Anymore. cheesy grin

GINIUS #I_AM_A_RENEGADE
ah,u still dey see chop money.

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva, Bimbo-Akintola To Perform At Havard University by thefakestan: 1:01am On Mar 20, 2016
Shhh people are sleeping,

Hear say what!!

ThefakeStan

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. / Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family / Top 15 Nollywood Stars You May Not Know Have Died (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.