Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Jesus Has Another Brother In Heaven Colossians1vs 15 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Has Another Brother In Heaven Colossians1vs 15 (620 Views)

I Prophesied About My Brother In The Army & It Came To Pass;Resigned Priest. PIC / How Jesus Has Deceived The Christians / Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Has Another Brother In Heaven Colossians1vs 15 by jayzon: 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
colossians1vs 15 ,christ. is the visible likness of God he is the "firstborn son"
Re: Jesus Has Another Brother In Heaven Colossians1vs 15 by johnw74: 1:36am On Mar 20, 2016
jayzon:

Thread title:
Jesus Has Another Brother In Heaven Colossians1vs 15

jayzon:
colossians1vs 15
,christ. is the visible likness of God he is the "firstborn son"

Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

The firstborn of every creature, meaning in eternity before creation, when there was nothing but God Himself,
God bought forth the Word (called wisdom in proverbs) from Himself.
The Word, being of God's own Spirit is identical to God, and being God's Spirit, He is God and eternal,
He always existed in the bosom of God.

Christians can have God's spirit living in them, but the Word is God's Spirit.

There are scriptures showing that Jesus didn't have a brother in Heaven, heres one:

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Re: Jesus Has Another Brother In Heaven Colossians1vs 15 by buchi4action(m): 1:44am On Mar 20, 2016
I think u misinterpreted the said verse
Re: Jesus Has Another Brother In Heaven Colossians1vs 15 by johnw74: 1:49am On Mar 20, 2016
buchi4action:
I think u misinterpreted the said verse

Not misinterpreting, using a different Bible to jayzon,
whether one wants to use the word creature or Son, it makes no difference to the topic at hand.

I also replied to the thread title.
Re: Jesus Has Another Brother In Heaven Colossians1vs 15 by johnw74: 1:54am On Mar 20, 2016
Double post.

(1) (Reply)

Listen To This Song... It's REALLY Crazy! / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/03/16 / Can A Woman Of God Give Diz Assignment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.