Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,893 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Can A Woman Of God Give Diz Assignment? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Woman Of God Give Diz Assignment? (622 Views)

God Give Us Christian Homes / "Angels On Assignment", Nigerian Kid Pastors Trend Online (Video) / Does God Give Bad Gifts? - Paul Ellis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Woman Of God Give Diz Assignment? by remele2(f): 1:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,,
I went with my friend to see a woman of God, on getting there, the woman started seeing vision for me ooo, Finally she asked Me to( fry Akara with Red oil with Eko)
Then share it to beggars with 20 naira ... And finally at Night I should take a Salt bath....... Na so I fear ooooo ooo...
Please what are the implications..... for those of you who knows about diz..... B4 I go tie myself for watin I no sabi.
Re: Can A Woman Of God Give Diz Assignment? by Scholar8200(m): 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2016
That is why you have a Bible to cross check with.
Re: Can A Woman Of God Give Diz Assignment? by excellencyabia1: 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
What did she said that is the problem before giving the direction. It depends on what you believe.
Re: Can A Woman Of God Give Diz Assignment? by remele2(f): 1:59pm On Mar 29, 2016
excellencyabia1:
What did she said that is the problem before giving the direction. It depends on what you believe.
She said my late mom was killed,, that it will make her stand up and fight and so on
Re: Can A Woman Of God Give Diz Assignment? by excellencyabia1: 2:33pm On Mar 29, 2016
remele2:

She said my late mom was killed,, that it will make her stand up and fight and so on
what you believe matters. Do you believe you mom was killed? Most of this rituals works and most invokes evil spirits. It depends on what you believe
Re: Can A Woman Of God Give Diz Assignment? by remele2(f): 2:42pm On Mar 29, 2016
excellencyabia1:
what you believe matters. Do you believe you mom was killed? Most of this rituals works and most invokes evil spirits. It depends on what you believe
What's ur advice?
Re: Can A Woman Of God Give Diz Assignment? by remele2(f): 2:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
Scholar8200:
That is why you have a Bible to cross check with.
Tell me where to read in d Bible,,, bcus I can't just open it and get the ans...... That's why am here
Re: Can A Woman Of God Give Diz Assignment? by Scholar8200(m): 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
remele2:

Tell me where to read in d Bible,,, bcus I can't just open it and get the ans...... That's why am here

9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. 10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: 11 for he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.
2 John 9-11

20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.
Isaiah 8:20

The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath my word, let him speak my word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat? saith the Lord. 29 Is not my word like as a fire? saith the Lord; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces? 30 Therefore, behold, I am against the prophets, saith the Lord, that steal my words every one from his neighbour
Jeremiah 23:28-30

If a 'prophet' bid you do something contrary to the Word and /or the Covenant ratified by the Blood of Jesus, he/she is false.
Re: Can A Woman Of God Give Diz Assignment? by remele2(f): 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
Scholar8200:

9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. 10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: 11 for he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.
2 John 9-11

20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.
Isaiah 8:20

The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath my word, let him speak my word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat? saith the Lord. 29 Is not my word like as a fire? saith the Lord; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces? 30 Therefore, behold, I am against the prophets, saith the Lord, that steal my words every one from his neighbour
Jeremiah 23:28-30

If a 'prophet' bid you do something contrary to the Word and /or the Covenant ratified by the Blood of Jesus, he/she is false.
Thanks, so what do I do?
Re: Can A Woman Of God Give Diz Assignment? by Scholar8200(m): 4:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
remele2:
Thanks, so what do I do?
How would you describe your relationship with God?

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/03/16 / Is It Biblical Sendin Your Tithes To A Church Outside Your Country Of Residence / Musical skill from mami wata true or myth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.