Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

A Revelation From A Sister In today's Workers Meeting of The Lords Chosen - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Revelation From A Sister In today's Workers Meeting of The Lords Chosen (655 Views)

Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) / Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) / Jigawa Government Demolishes RCCG And Lords Chosen Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Revelation From A Sister In today's Workers Meeting of The Lords Chosen by peteregwu(m): 11:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
Below is the revelation of a sister giving to her about the rapture today in the workers meeting. Pls don't mind my grammatical error. Have to draft it fast lest I miss it.

A revelation from a sister today in workers meeting.

"In 2013, I was very serious with the God of Chosen, as well in morning cry, but somehow my zeal for the Lord dropped and I started becoming familiar with my pastor and with the things of God. My prayer life dropped and I became more interested on how to satisfy my children and myself. My husband perceived this and has been cautioning me of my present backsliden state but, I ignored it.

Just last week after the house care message titled "Ways that makes for happiness in the Lord", I looked inward and started having the perception that I have wronged the Lord and have lost my first love for the Lord. I decided that I have to retrace my step. Then I made upnmy mind that I have to be more serious and committed to the Lord. I made up my mind to be married to my bible. After the house care, I got home and prayed with my family. I entered into covenant with God that henceforth I shall be faithful to Him as serve Him with all my heart.

I made a prayer that God should show me a sign. While sleeping that night, I had a dream. I saw my pastor warning us the members that the rapture will soon take place, that their is no more time. But as he was saying it, virtually everyone of us were busy talking and chatting and after non essentials. We were not listening to what he was saying. Some were even doubting him about the rapture warning. But while the pastor was saying this, I discovered that he was suspended in the air and like someone who was about to move. Then he said infact, as am talking to you now the rapture can even take place yet, we were not serious about it, including myself. Then suddenly, to our greatest amazement before we could blink our eyes, our pastor, the wife, the children, and just few members had disappeared into thin air. The Lord took them. We started crying bitterly, tears rushing down profusely down our eyes. While crying, their arose the Antichrist and his men, with all types of weapons to kill the left behind Christians. At this time I woke up and was greatly afraid. Brethren, the Lord also made me to understand the reason why I could not making it in that dream. It was my unseriousness, doubt, familiarity, and giving priority to my selfish interest instead of God Himself. Let's us amend our ways and return to our first love for God before its too late."

We need to fear and tremble at this revelation. This rapture of a thing will one day take place. The Lord has been warning us ceaselessly. Let's not get carried away by the affairs of this life.

1 Timothy 6:6-7 KJV
But godliness with contentment is great gain. [7] For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.
Re: A Revelation From A Sister In today's Workers Meeting of The Lords Chosen by oglalasioux(m): 12:15am On Mar 20, 2016
A dose of malaria tablets will do the magic.
Re: A Revelation From A Sister In today's Workers Meeting of The Lords Chosen by CHARLOE(m): 12:26am On Mar 20, 2016
oglalasioux:
A dose of malaria tablets will do the magic.
lol!

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is The Son Of Man Of Daniel 7:13 / I Was Given Cutlass To Cut A Goat In My Dream. / What Kind Of Business Can One Start Up With 200-350k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.