Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Pics: Linda Ikeji Having Fun In Dubai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics: Linda Ikeji Having Fun In Dubai (1831 Views)

Davido Having Fun in Eto's House as he Rocks Eto's jersey in Cameroon (pics,Vid) / Tekno Having Fun In A Strip Club As Strippers Twerk For Him(pics/video) / Korede Bello At Hertfordshire University In London, Having Fun (pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: Linda Ikeji Having Fun In Dubai by kay29000(m): 12:30am On Mar 20, 2016
Queen of blogging in Nigeria, Linda Ikeji is currently having fun in Dubai with some of her family members, and one lucky reader of her blog (lindaikejisblog.com). Below are some of her pics from yesterday and today in UAE. The first one is of her on the 125th floor of the tallest building in the world, Burj Khalifa, which is one of the major attractions of Dubai (United Arabs Emirates). 823 meters tall...taller than the Shanghai Tower (632 m) in China, and the World Trade Center (541 m) in USA.

http://nigeriancelebritypictures..com.ng/2016/03/pics-linda-ikeji-having-fun-in-dubai.html

Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji Having Fun In Dubai by kay29000(m): 12:31am On Mar 20, 2016
More photos...

Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji Having Fun In Dubai by kay29000(m): 12:33am On Mar 20, 2016
Checkout more celebrity photos here- http://nigeriancelebritypictures..com.ng/

Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji Having Fun In Dubai by Afrok(m): 12:39am On Mar 20, 2016
Nah wa o... that tall dark guy with long hair whether nah dreads or what, was trying too hard to be noticed and recognized in the pictures. Shinning teeth, posing like Eve and flaunting his shinning bald head in the pics.

Nice one from Linda...

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji Having Fun In Dubai by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 20, 2016
Afrok:
Nah wa o... that tall dark guy with long hair whether nah dreads or what, was trying too hard to be noticed and recognized in the pictures. Shinning teeth, posing like Eve and flaunting his shinning bald head in the pics.

Nice one from Linda...
i guess he is the lucky LIB reader Linda took along undecided It's a once in a lifetime opportunity for him smiley
Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji Having Fun In Dubai by kay29000(m): 12:45am On Mar 20, 2016
Adufetohposh:
i guess he is the lucky LIB reader Linda took along undecided It's a once in a lifetime opportunity for him smiley

No he is not. He is some sort of fashion instructor for models or something. His name is Andrew. The person Linda took on the trip from her blog is the girl on the far right in the second to the last picture. There is Cambre written on her top.
Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji Having Fun In Dubai by Afrok(m): 1:06am On Mar 20, 2016
Adufetohposh:
if u say so...
Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji Having Fun In Dubai by Pheals(f): 1:08am On Mar 20, 2016
Y telling us
Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji Having Fun In Dubai by kay29000(m): 1:15am On Mar 20, 2016
Pheals:
Y telling us

Why click on the link?
Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji Having Fun In Dubai by Nobody: 1:35am On Mar 20, 2016
Let's hope she will discover her Mungo Park very soon
Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji Having Fun In Dubai by MoneypassGod(m): 4:05am On Mar 20, 2016
Pheals:
Y telling us
y cant u hide ur envy.
Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji Having Fun In Dubai by Flexherbal(m): 4:28am On Mar 20, 2016
It's your money girl. Flex onnnnn.
Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji Having Fun In Dubai by molydonhenry(m): 4:39am On Mar 20, 2016
I'm sure she wants 2 buy arabian men, seems naija men r 2 superior.
Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji Having Fun In Dubai by Pennsylvania: 5:04am On Mar 20, 2016
Cool. But is not a recent pix, this is like early last week
Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji Having Fun In Dubai by kay29000(m): 7:52am On Mar 20, 2016
Pennsylvania:

Nope. Go on her instagram page...This pics were put up between Friday and Saturday.
Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji Having Fun In Dubai by kay29000(m): 7:57am On Mar 20, 2016
Pennsylvania:

How can the pics be from early last week, when she traveled to Dubai on Tuesday (5days ago)...Did she start taking pics of her trip before she got to Dubai? Some people sef.
Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji Having Fun In Dubai by Pennsylvania: 8:43am On Mar 20, 2016
kay29000:

How can the pics be from early last week, when she traveled to Dubai on Tuesday (5days ago)...Did she start taking pics of her trip before she got to Dubai? Some people sef.

Tone ur voice bro. I asked cos I saw and commented on a similar thread of Linda vacating last week, that's why I asked.
Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji Having Fun In Dubai by Pennsylvania: 8:49am On Mar 20, 2016
Last week (two days ago). And the thread was from you.
https://www.nairaland.com/2997034/pics-more-photos-linda-ikejis#43889472
Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji Having Fun In Dubai by yusufyusuf1: 9:27am On Mar 20, 2016
and somebody will say aunty Linda is lonely and sad

but truly aunty face don old
Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji Having Fun In Dubai by kay29000(m): 9:37am On Mar 20, 2016
Pennsylvania:
Last week (two days ago). And the thread was from you.
https://www.nairaland.com/2997034/pics-more-photos-linda-ikejis#43889472

Are they the same pics?
Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji Having Fun In Dubai by Pennsylvania: 10:32am On Mar 20, 2016
kay29000:

Are they the same pics?

But is the same trip bro.
Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji Having Fun In Dubai by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
oshee linda
Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji Having Fun In Dubai by pretydiva(f): 1:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
D 3rd pics 2 d left,is dat guy,gay or a girl undecided
Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji Having Fun In Dubai by kay29000(m): 2:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
pretydiva:
D 3rd pics 2 d left,is dat guy,gay or a girl undecided

Gay.
Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji Having Fun In Dubai by Pheals(f): 2:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
MoneypassGod:
y cant u hide ur envy.
i only want what people are envious of. ...but have got no issues with her cheesy

I thank God that I am also enjoying undecided
Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji Having Fun In Dubai by odehman: 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
who be that gay na

(1) (Reply)

Chat Of Caroline Danjuma's Husband Alleged Side Chick Negotiating With A Client / Omg! Checkout Adorable Pictures Of Actor Yomi Gold’s Children [video] / Wizkid Feeding & Playing With His Little Baby --- ( Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.