Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Lover Sets His Girlfriend, Friend Ablaze (pictures) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lover Sets His Girlfriend, Friend Ablaze (pictures) (42863 Views)

Edo Police Kill Man Over 100; Mob Kills Policeman, Set Police Van Ablaze (Graphi / Boy Set His Friend Ablaze Over Mobile Phone In Enugu / Man Sets His Family On Fire In Ogun Over Property (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lover Sets His Girlfriend, Friend Ablaze (pictures) by Generalkorex(m): 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
Ok endtime lover
Re: Lover Sets His Girlfriend, Friend Ablaze (pictures) by mezebel(f): 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
And the burning kontinue in hell.
Re: Lover Sets His Girlfriend, Friend Ablaze (pictures) by Sirlancelot(m): 12:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
Psychologically,The man Kabiru is a liar though he might unintentionally step on the stopper as rightly said.But that issue of Pregnancy is way out of it,he should have cooked a reasonable excuse.Any way he is to be blame for not managing his anger which consume him.
Re: Lover Sets His Girlfriend, Friend Ablaze (pictures) by LordOracle(m): 12:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
Name checkers group of company, pls report here by clicking the "like "

1 Like

Re: Lover Sets His Girlfriend, Friend Ablaze (pictures) by jigabanty(m): 12:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
Ibadan again? na wa o. not too long we heard a wife killed her hubby, now it is a boyfriend killing his girlfriend... may God deliver Ibadan. Amen

1 Like

Re: Lover Sets His Girlfriend, Friend Ablaze (pictures) by shamecurls(m): 12:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
Barbecue tinz
Re: Lover Sets His Girlfriend, Friend Ablaze (pictures) by bughead: 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
dre11:

•Lady dead, friend in hospital
•I mistakenly stepped on petrol keg —Lover

http://tribuneonlineng.com/lover-sets-his-girlfriend-friend-ablaze

this what happens when WOMEN love money more than anything.
Re: Lover Sets His Girlfriend, Friend Ablaze (pictures) by shamecurls(m): 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
But i thought ills like this only happen in the Middle-East
Re: Lover Sets His Girlfriend, Friend Ablaze (pictures) by sunnyolads1(m): 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
The guy should be given death by hanging simple. Foolish and heartless human being...
Re: Lover Sets His Girlfriend, Friend Ablaze (pictures) by TeddyPendergrass(m): 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
omoyemirally:
When u are dating someone,and u discover d person is so jealous and aggressive,u had beta let go of him.

you ain't never told a lie baby
Re: Lover Sets His Girlfriend, Friend Ablaze (pictures) by 247notire(m): 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Pls fellow Nairalanders, flee frm every form of confrontation cause u never can tell what the end result wuld be.
There are some confrontations you have to stand and face as a man. You cannot possibly run away from every form of confrontation
Re: Lover Sets His Girlfriend, Friend Ablaze (pictures) by 247notire(m): 1:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
mezebel:
And the burning kontinue in hell.
When did God give you the responsibility of judging people? undecided
Re: Lover Sets His Girlfriend, Friend Ablaze (pictures) by ckmayoca: 1:28pm On Mar 20, 2016
oglalasioux:
Muyideen's version will tell who is lying.

Besides, I can never believe the guy's story that the argument was about getting pregnant.

Bros it's possible o. I ve seen a girl getting mad cos her man uses condom with her always. Thinking he doesn't love her was why and afraid of pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Lover Sets His Girlfriend, Friend Ablaze (pictures) by abimic(m): 1:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
pretydiva:
From d above story, it's evidence dat it was all a mistake/coincidence. If he had wanted 2 set his lover ablaze, he would ve lit her wit matches/lighter after d fuel poured on her

Buh it was unfortunate dat sm 1 was dere cooking
Could slapping the lady be a coincidence or a mistake too? What on earth would warrant the woman been slapped by him even at the highest provocation if he was never petulant? How on earth could someone that grown not know how to keep petrol safe or where he goes to with petrol as if he carried water? Firstly, I never would expect him to say it was intentional as most crimes are never intentional as they so claim but rather quickly blame the devil or mistakes.. . Law recognises no mistake! Mistake leads to accident surely, ignorance is no excuse. Let's await his friend's side of the incident.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lover Sets His Girlfriend, Friend Ablaze (pictures) by handzomee(m): 1:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Pls fellow Nairalanders, flee frm every form of confrontation cause u never can tell what the end result wuld be.

Yes Fact
Re: Lover Sets His Girlfriend, Friend Ablaze (pictures) by omoyemirally(f): 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
TeddyPendergrass:

is dia somebody in dis world dat av not been lied to? One tin abt relationship is dat,u dnt trust completely and u dnt love blindly
Re: Lover Sets His Girlfriend, Friend Ablaze (pictures) by Jacko1(m): 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
Ha ma harea hegbeda
Ma ppl
Ha kabiru kabiru
Wat she have done wat she have done
Hiss nt gud oh hiss not gud oh
Dis is how ma ppl behave
Egbeda awon omo jati jati awon omo raga raga awon olori buruku omo ale
Stop disgrace horse stop disgrace horse pls
Jagabab must ear dis one
Re: Lover Sets His Girlfriend, Friend Ablaze (pictures) by omoyemirally(f): 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
TeddyPendergrass:

is dia somebody in dis world dat av not been lied to? One tin abt relationship is dat,u dnt trust completely and u dnt love blindly.
Re: Lover Sets His Girlfriend, Friend Ablaze (pictures) by abimic(m): 1:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
247notire:
There are some confrontations you have to stand and face as a man. You cannot possibly run away from every form of confrontation
Yes there are, but one needs to be witty. Not all battles are fought and not all fought battles would be won. Those energies could be channelled somewhere more positively important where such would be extremely needed. Running From confrontations don't make one less a man,but picking who you confront or how you respond to who confront you sensibly is better.
Re: Lover Sets His Girlfriend, Friend Ablaze (pictures) by Cutehector(m): 1:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
Dats why I will never stop being particular on tryn to knw how any babe I'm dating handles anger issues...

It's not all abt sweety sweety. Times will come when there will be disagreements.. and how will u handle such
Re: Lover Sets His Girlfriend, Friend Ablaze (pictures) by babafirst(m): 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
SeverusSnape:
I read this report, Now the guy is denying, saying he mistakenly did it. Now who's saying the truth?

Ladies should know the kind of men they date, Some people are just wolves in Sheep's clothing.

Rest in peace Miss Lamin.
Mistake ko,mistake ni.They should hang the coward for murder.The Togolese Govt should not accept this crap.
Re: Lover Sets His Girlfriend, Friend Ablaze (pictures) by Boyooosa(m): 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
Our Heavenly Father! let the Offender enjoy Hell on Earth... Thank you Father for prayer answered in Jesus name we pray (Amen!)
Re: Lover Sets His Girlfriend, Friend Ablaze (pictures) by Arsenate(m): 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
Krismart:
Ladies prefer tough guys
you my friend, are absolutely right. Ladies have several times said they want bad guys/tough guys.

2 Likes

Re: Lover Sets His Girlfriend, Friend Ablaze (pictures) by Pdizzle(m): 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
twoondei:
All these boy and geh trouble sef.

Can onikaluku not just be on their own?
Re: Lover Sets His Girlfriend, Friend Ablaze (pictures) by Pdizzle(m): 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
amuokuko:
What u get when u date a demon..

But sincerely, I will advise galz to be cautious of Tipper drivers, those guyz re stone hearted probably the stones they carry is contaminated with stone heart virus.

RIP Lamin..

Stop demonizing all of them. Tipper driving is a job some good people find themselves in, like every other job.
Re: Lover Sets His Girlfriend, Friend Ablaze (pictures) by huntax(m): 2:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
pretydiva:
From d above story, it's evidence dat it was all a mistake/coincidence. If he had wanted 2 set his lover ablaze, he would ve lit her wit matches/lighter after d fuel poured on her

Buh it was unfortunate dat sm 1 was dere cooking
True...and he also wouldn't have set his friend on fire on purpose. My worry is why no one thought to get the petrol out of the room in the first place,as someone was already using a stove at the time.
Re: Lover Sets His Girlfriend, Friend Ablaze (pictures) by Adeevah(m): 3:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
God knows best

I don't believed it wasn't intentional bcoz going by the story, his 'best' friend was holding his girlfriend when the fire was ignited.
Re: Lover Sets His Girlfriend, Friend Ablaze (pictures) by Sunnypa11(m): 3:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
We must all be very careful with the people we mingle with....Terrorism in now trending and even five children doesn't mean maturity for both parties....RIP to the victim.
Re: Lover Sets His Girlfriend, Friend Ablaze (pictures) by lakeside30: 4:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
Rev.king the second
Re: Lover Sets His Girlfriend, Friend Ablaze (pictures) by EreluY(f): 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
END TIME MISHAPS. CAN'T BELIEVE I'VE JOINED THE END TIME COMMENTATOR CREW

1 Like

Re: Lover Sets His Girlfriend, Friend Ablaze (pictures) by alizma: 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
its unfortunate that this happened but I think from the analysis of the report, it was not done intentionally.
Re: Lover Sets His Girlfriend, Friend Ablaze (pictures) by mezebel(f): 5:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
247notire:
When did God give you the responsibility of judging people? undecided
am sorry,ur right. May God forgive me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Found Dead In An Uncompleted Building In Lekki, Lagos. Graphic Photos / ‘I Saw Big Men Come For Body Parts In Kidnapper’s Den’ (pic) / Suspect Dies In Abakaliki Police DPO's Office (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.