Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter (59786 Views)

Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration / Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by GistMoreTV: 12:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
GistMore.com

Daddy Freeze gives brilliant response to Pastor Adeboye's son, Leke Adeboye, after he advised Nigerians to go back to farming and stop asking the church for money

Leke Adeboye, one of the sons of Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, advised Nigerians in a video to go back to farming to meet their needs and stop asking the church for financial assistance.

Leke said in the video that Nigerians have gone out of recession but now face famine and to combat this problem, he asked Nigerians to go back to farming and the era of trade by barter. Whatever they are able to produce on their farms, he asked them to use those farm produce in exchange for those things they need but don't have.

He also warned against people writing letters to the church begging for financial assistance when they could have saved to avoid lack.

In reply, Freeze reminded him that charity begins at home and asked him why his father's church hasn't started collecting tithes and offering in grains and cattle like it was originally intended in the Bible.

Freeze wrote:

@lekeadeboye, how are you and how is your daddy? Tell him I send my utmost regards and kind considerations.
-
You are making a lot of sense with this trade by batter suggestion, but let me ask you this, does your dad pay his private jet pilots with cassava or rice? Does he exchange garri for aviation fuel?
-
Charity they say begins at home, why not start by collecting tithes and offering in grains and cattle like it was originally intended in the Bible?
-
The ‘jokers’ you mentioned so respectfully, could go to one of the numerous redeemed schools littered across Nigeria, can’t they? This shouldn’t be rocket science.
-
You speak of money ‘saved’. I ask from where precisely? Through what means was this money ‘earned’?
-
Do accept my kind regards to yourself and Pastor E. A. Adeboye, your father.
-
? Matthew 23:23 ?
King James Bible
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law....
-
? Leviticus 27:32 ?
New International Version
Every tithe of the herd and flock--every tenth animal that passes under the shepherd's rod--will be holy to the LORD.
-
? Deuteronomy 14:22 ?
New Living Translation
"You must set aside a tithe of your crops--one-tenth of all the crops you harvest each year.

Watch the video shared by Leke Adeboye below.

[
Watch the video here ::
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkN2JcAAqRd/

http://www.gistmore.com/freeze-replies-pastor-adeboye-son

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by Whizdorm001(m): 12:07pm On Jun 20, 2018
All of them are mad!

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by eezeribe(m): 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2018
Any argument or conflict of opinions between Daddy freeze and any pastor or pastor's relative...
I will always stand with DADDY FREEZE 100% irrespective of what the topic is all about.

604 Likes 51 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 20, 2018
Freeze, Sango & Obatala are solidly behind you.

Any hypocritic bastard who tells you "Touch not my annointed" shall die horribly in your stead.

273 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by blesskewe(f): 12:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
Afta d dad don collect and stil day collect nt his fault sha

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by midolian(m): 12:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
He has made sense

What is the essence of so much emphasis on tithes if you can't use it to better the lives of the less privileged?

218 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by Metuh: 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2018
eezeribe:
Any argument or conflict of opinions between Daddy freeze and any pastor or pastor's relative...
I will always stand with DADDY FREEZE 100% irrespective of what the topic is all about.
Any pastor or pastor's relative...irrespective of what the topic is about....

Freeze is now your god or the standard you use to judge your own life

Maybe you should consider changing your moniker to something like Eze Iberibe

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 20, 2018
What I don't understand is why are all this people like spitting rubbish and using the word of God for selfish interest

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by hisgrace090: 12:57pm On Jun 20, 2018
The book of malachi says bring your tithe into the house of God, so that they will be enough food in my house.

Enough food for who?

Enough for the children of God.

Who is this children of God?

Those asking the church for money.

Hence the church still collect tithe, the needy have right to ask the church for money.

367 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by Biglittlelois(f): 3:22pm On Jun 20, 2018
Though what Leke said wasnt right but this freeze has problem, they use flocks and food as tithe cos it was acceptable then so what is he saying, he quoted matthew 23:23 that actually supports tithe lol

modified

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by MrAnele(m): 3:23pm On Jun 20, 2018
hehe
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by Paperwhite(m): 3:23pm On Jun 20, 2018
This are some of the deplorable attitudes & lifestyles of the so called god of men.Meanwhile the church will still ask the poor members to being the tithes of their produce to church. undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by drunkpunk(m): 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
some people no go like this o ... *adjusts trouser*

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by LagBlogger(m): 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
Brilliant reply. Dear fanatics and blind followers of tin gods, you can now attack daddy freeze. It won't change the truth.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by TheKingIsHere: 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
Freeze the morron should focus on his online church scam

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by lexoft(m): 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
ok
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by boluxta123(f): 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
I support freeze on this one

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by Masama: 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
Make daddy freeze go rest abeg, he has become a boring nuisance

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by Goddygee(m): 3:26pm On Jun 20, 2018
let's call a spade a spade, Daddy Freeze has spoken the Facts, Let those involved counter the facts

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by Vested(m): 3:26pm On Jun 20, 2018
hisgrace090:
The book of malachi says bring your tithe into the house of God, so that they will be enough food in my house.

Enough food for who?

Enough for the children of God.

Who is this children of God?

Those asking the church for money.

Hence the church still collect tithe, the needy have right to ask the church for money.

Nice one jare...

Abeg, help us tell them to go back and read that bible that they quote all the time over and over again.

These times we live in, I really don't understand it. Hypocrisy everywhere...

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by sunnyside16(m): 3:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
I support daddy freeze 101%. This spoilt child saying rubbish, as if he ever worked to buy his father a bicycle.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by tgmservice: 3:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
Freeze abeg we no get time for all of this

Anyway its nairaland fault, they are d ones making him relevant

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by Frankbaro(m): 3:29pm On Jun 20, 2018
Tell Pastor Adeboye's Son, that he's Mad!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by wonuks(m): 3:29pm On Jun 20, 2018
Hmmm,

Still looking for a beautiful and mobile friendly website design for your business or organization? No advanced payments required. Check my signature. Only serious people please*
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by TheCurse: 3:29pm On Jun 20, 2018
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:29pm On Jun 20, 2018
GistMoreTV:
GistMore.com

Leke said in the video that Nigerians have gone out of recession but now face famine

He also warned against people writing letters to the church begging for financial assistance when they could have saved to avoid lack.

All these people who never struggled to get anything in life self follow dey give advice undecided

Kai!

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by sunnywhyt007: 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
Dis freeze man no get chill oo

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter by ipobarecriminals: 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
undecided sad undecided .Some Pastors son and their stupidity. Spit

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches / Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.