Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

5 African Beauty Queens That Are Extremely Beautiful - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 African Beauty Queens That Are Extremely Beautiful (57917 Views)

M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List / Regina Askia & Her Daughter, Teesa Williams As Beauty Queens (Side By Side Pic) / Beauty Queens Watch Flavour Perform, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 African Beauty Queens That Are Extremely Beautiful by jmichlins(m): 4:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
That south african girl is a goddess
Re: 5 African Beauty Queens That Are Extremely Beautiful by Smellymouth: 4:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
Yawns on thread!!

My Igbo and calabar ladies are more beautiful than this photo edited ladies!!!

Yawns on thread again undecided

3 Likes

Re: 5 African Beauty Queens That Are Extremely Beautiful by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2016
Even the ashawo living opposite my house fine pass all these.

1 Like

Re: 5 African Beauty Queens That Are Extremely Beautiful by cbjonstage(m): 4:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
Extremely Beautiful list my foot
if my babe working in banking sector pic surface here, some folks go take deep breath or dia lungs go seize

1 Like

Re: 5 African Beauty Queens That Are Extremely Beautiful by Eedrisa(m): 4:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
Miss Agege Bread #Olajumoke angry.lols
Re: 5 African Beauty Queens That Are Extremely Beautiful by highchief3(m): 4:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
This is white man's definition of beauty, definitely not African. I don't find ladies with this kind of figure attractive. Just my opinion sha...

4 Likes

Re: 5 African Beauty Queens That Are Extremely Beautiful by martineinstein(m): 5:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
Leila Lopez remains the most gorgeous woman ever

2 Likes

Re: 5 African Beauty Queens That Are Extremely Beautiful by amtaken(f): 5:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
Munachi aka palmwinetapper with her muscular body like a wrestler and dull complexion.

Agabni Darego has the best facial features among the above listed queens and she's really maintained her weight.

Muna is so fat now.

Utchgirl:
Op biko, wia is munachi Abii (aka palmwinetapper)in dt ur list ?

Wat til she come and tell u dt she is d most beautiful ex queen. She wil tel u d girls u listed up dia r nt beautiful.

Kikikikikikikiki

kikikikikikikiki

Oya , ova 2 u munachi (palmwinetapper)

1 Like

Re: 5 African Beauty Queens That Are Extremely Beautiful by Irore: 5:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
mekonglobal:
undecided Sorry the southAfrican looked more like a vampire to me.

I fear sef.

1 Like

Re: 5 African Beauty Queens That Are Extremely Beautiful by BlessedSpirit: 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
Cool

3 Likes

Re: 5 African Beauty Queens That Are Extremely Beautiful by JohnsonEmma(m): 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
Chai, the first girl na mami water oo. She no get leg.
Re: 5 African Beauty Queens That Are Extremely Beautiful by Orikinla(m): 5:32pm On Mar 20, 2016
destinygl0ri0us:
not bad but there is this delta girl on instagram she cuter than them i think she shud go 4 miss nigeria
What is her name?
If she is in Lagos, let her contact me asap. I will feature her in my "Sights and Sounds of Lagos" tourist documentary film. It is already trending online even while still in production.
Re: 5 African Beauty Queens That Are Extremely Beautiful by Thayay(m): 5:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
destinygl0ri0us:
not bad but there is this delta girl on instagram she cuter than them i think she shud go 4 miss nigeria
phew..... Dis gal fine oo.....but to date fine gal na trouble oo. I'm a living witness lol
Re: 5 African Beauty Queens That Are Extremely Beautiful by knackz(m): 5:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
miss Angola...is she from anoda planet

2 Likes

Re: 5 African Beauty Queens That Are Extremely Beautiful by shamecurls(m): 5:38pm On Mar 20, 2016
destinygl0ri0us:

How can i marry this girl please

Am very serious

Inbox me the bride price
Re: 5 African Beauty Queens That Are Extremely Beautiful by destinygl0ri0us: 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
shamecurls:

How can i marry this girl please

Am very serious

Inbox me the bride price

lol see bro forget about her!!!. do u know how boys re flocking on her shocked she wont even answer u, undecided

plus u go get hypertension if u date her... u no go fit contain d attention she gets
Re: 5 African Beauty Queens That Are Extremely Beautiful by Mbediogu(m): 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
I go with No 1. She has poise and confidence. The beautiful ones are yet to be born though, wait an see.
On a less serious note, beauty lies in the eyes of the 'beer holder'. lmao. I got a can of Castle beer here mehn! Go get one if you want to share my point of view.
Re: 5 African Beauty Queens That Are Extremely Beautiful by isaiah9(m): 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
Chaiiii see beauty queens. Where's FLAVOUR?
Re: 5 African Beauty Queens That Are Extremely Beautiful by noblegrex: 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
Jessesilv:
THE TOP 5.
#5: NAA OKAILEY - MISS WORLD GHANA 2013 . EMERGING 2ND RUNNER UP AT MISS WORLD 2013
if these ones are your own defination of African exteme Beauty queen.then AfRICA is in TrOuBlE.

2 Likes

Re: 5 African Beauty Queens That Are Extremely Beautiful by shamecurls(m): 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
destinygl0ri0us:

lol see bro forget about her!!!. do u know how boys re flocking on her shocked she wont even answer u, undecided

plus u go get hypertension if u date her... u no go fit contain d attention she gets

I dont mind.....

So far she will have kids for me

Make i get her digit na?
Re: 5 African Beauty Queens That Are Extremely Beautiful by winj: 6:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
anyone with fake hair is not a natural beauty.
Re: 5 African Beauty Queens That Are Extremely Beautiful by Slimmmm(m): 6:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
And me also...
Re: 5 African Beauty Queens That Are Extremely Beautiful by seunfape(m): 6:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
Won fine rara.

1 Like

Re: 5 African Beauty Queens That Are Extremely Beautiful by princeFAD: 6:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
Tell all of the ladies to remove the burrowed human hairs on their heads and leave their real hairs on, then let them be re-assessed

1 Like

Re: 5 African Beauty Queens That Are Extremely Beautiful by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
The likes of Omotola Jalade and Mercy Johnson are my own definition of beauty. I don't do bones!

1 Like

Re: 5 African Beauty Queens That Are Extremely Beautiful by MrCork: 6:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
Jessesilv:
THE TOP 5.
#5: NAA OKAILEY - MISS WORLD GHANA 2013 . EMERGING 2ND RUNNER UP AT MISS WORLD 2013

angry

1 Like

Re: 5 African Beauty Queens That Are Extremely Beautiful by MrCork: 6:38pm On Mar 20, 2016
Jessesilv:
THE TOP 5.

...bro do you where glasses? ( jusss askin) undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 African Beauty Queens That Are Extremely Beautiful by makdcash(m): 6:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
Agbani is the best out of the 5s cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 African Beauty Queens That Are Extremely Beautiful by Jessesilv: 6:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
Hey guys, the title of the thread is "african beauty queens" , exclusive 4 only pageant title holders. I knw africa has more beautiful gals, but i was only talking about pageant title holders.
Re: 5 African Beauty Queens That Are Extremely Beautiful by Weah96: 6:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
Dey no carry any thickness for body tho. I like the thick coca Cola bottle ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 African Beauty Queens That Are Extremely Beautiful by ideatoprince18(m): 6:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
Ghana's queen is d most beautiful of em all ........ she's PROUDLY BLACK AND BEAUTIFUL .....Miss Universe Nigeria is d most disgraceful ...... at a time I thought she was Chinese!!!!

1 Like

Re: 5 African Beauty Queens That Are Extremely Beautiful by Badookelzi(m): 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
PLEASE HELP. IS IT THAT THEY DONT ALLOW BEAUTIFUL GIRLS TO CONTEST IN BEAUTY CONTEST. EXPLAIN CAUSE THOSE GIRLS ABOVE ARE VERY VERY UGLY. I MEAN IT

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures / Pretty Mike steps out with his nuns for an event in Lagos. / Meet The First Nigerian Musician To Release An Album (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.