Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

Why Is Airtel Customer Care Services Softwares Always Down..??? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Is Airtel Customer Care Services Softwares Always Down..??? (452 Views)

How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? / Court Awards N5m To Airtel Customer Who Dragged Them To Court Over Messages / Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Airtel Customer Care Services Softwares Always Down..??? by aoyih(m): 9:59am On Mar 20, 2016
please, I have been a victim of data reversal with Airtel Nig, and the story hasn't been funny, because it has taken more than 48 hours since I lodged a complaint to the customer care on my issue.
I recharged my phone to carryout a data activation, only for my airtime to be deducted and I was given a subscription that doesn't work on my android device.
I have called endlessly, with each customer service personnel (CSP) telling me his or her own version of what they felt was the solution to my problem....
The worst that led me to bringing the matter here is because, I just called them 40 minutes ago, and was told a reversal had already been carried out on my line since 1 p.m yesterday, and I haven't received any airtime or message from them....told the CSP to help access my account details and check if there was any of such transaction, only for her to tell me that the software to access my account is upgrading, thus she can't do that at the moment.
I have had this same complaints from them on endless occasions, which led to me destroying my formal airtel line.
Please, is there anybody else on NL who has had similar circumstance or experience with this people
And please, how did you finally go about it, cus am about destroying this sim again, and this will be the last time I, or any of my lineage or even friend will ever use airtel again.
Re: Why Is Airtel Customer Care Services Softwares Always Down..??? by TrollinStone: 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
Embarrass them on social media. Works faster than anything else with these companies. Nothing they hate like bad press

1 Like

Re: Why Is Airtel Customer Care Services Softwares Always Down..??? by aoyih(m): 3:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
TrollinStone:
Embarrass them on social media. Works faster than anything else with these companies. Nothing they hate like bad press
Thanks a million...

(1) (Reply)

Andriod Phone Needed Urgently / The Elder And The Smart One Shld Come For My Help / Tecno L5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.