Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

SERAP To CBN: Withdraw Corrupt Recruitments Or We’ll Sue - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SERAP To CBN: Withdraw Corrupt Recruitments Or We’ll Sue (21750 Views)

Graduate Management Trainee Recruitments - APPLY NOW / How We’ll Deal With Fraudulent Claims In N-power Jobs – Presidency / FG Annuls Illegal Recruitments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SERAP To CBN: Withdraw Corrupt Recruitments Or We’ll Sue by myproperty(m): 10:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
Nicepoker:
yes o. Part of the clueless team presently working for the DULLARD team now.
Are you saying the president is not in charge? so GEJ is still controlling government? abeg when would you people stop blaming GEJ or is that you have nothing to show Nigerians but to blame GEJ
Re: SERAP To CBN: Withdraw Corrupt Recruitments Or We’ll Sue by babestella: 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
Cbn backdoor recruitment is just one of the many. Nepotism will eventually kill this country.
Re: SERAP To CBN: Withdraw Corrupt Recruitments Or We’ll Sue by myproperty(m): 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
charliboy654:

How this one take concern APC, the recruitment was done 2014/2015.
Lie Mohamed must be a very strong contagious disease that has no cure. See another lie victim on the loose. every sane person beware of the lie syndrome

1 Like

Re: SERAP To CBN: Withdraw Corrupt Recruitments Or We’ll Sue by ercel: 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
Children of those who should create jobs are now taking the few available ones.
Their children are brainless, simple!
With existing markets and opportunities for business exploits in Nigeria,Africa and the world at large these spoilt little brats couldn't take advantage of available (stolen) cash and connections of their parents to own robust businesses and be bosses of millions of people around the world,all they want is juicy government job (where they can continue to steal oil money,CBN forex etc),nonesense blockheads!

1 Like

Re: SERAP To CBN: Withdraw Corrupt Recruitments Or We’ll Sue by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
myproperty:

Lie Mohamed must be a very strong contagious disease that has no cure. See another lie victim on the loose. every sane person beware of the lie syndrome
OK, Mr truther tell me the truth.
Re: SERAP To CBN: Withdraw Corrupt Recruitments Or We’ll Sue by Kingucheenejo(m): 10:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
The world is built on some wired rational, they try so hard to keep you beneath them, you struggle so hard to stay there.. Lemme summarize how this will end.(SERAP will apologize, or downsize claiming only 5 people where hired as ashoc, the federal government will remind you of its stand on equity and fairness.) then we all rejoice and relax..
Re: SERAP To CBN: Withdraw Corrupt Recruitments Or We’ll Sue by Deeldorado: 10:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
Emefiele has ruined his career just because he wanted to keep a tenured job.

1 Like

Re: SERAP To CBN: Withdraw Corrupt Recruitments Or We’ll Sue by tuniski: 10:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
demarc001:
Good move. Jobs that should be made available to all especially the poor that needs it most (one slot there will feed 20 family members) being given to children that their parents bank account automatically pays them monthly salary. Its this sets of people that will still go to office any day they choose and doing nothing adding no value to the organisation.
Yet they tell us Buhari is fighting corruption.

God help us in this country.
****modified***
Please nobody should come tell me its Emefiele not Buhari, after all policies CBN (Emefiele) brings are credited to Buhari
Your head is there jor. Giving more opportunities to those already with many and we want income/wealth redistribution. God help nigeria
Re: SERAP To CBN: Withdraw Corrupt Recruitments Or We’ll Sue by DrHighchief(m): 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
Does d people from the average family have a stake in this country? Now that d CBN has employed (if it is true) d children of influential men in d society, a time will come dis same pple will rise to d top and start employing children amongs d influential people also. D positions keeps recycling amongs themselves. What is the hope of d common man who does not have a minister, politician, director to assist him/her to get d job?
Re: SERAP To CBN: Withdraw Corrupt Recruitments Or We’ll Sue by comradee1248: 10:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
B
Cekpo34:

For ur myn u fink u av made sense, abi? You are in Nigeria wher poverty and unemployment rate is astronomically high and yet, you want to emulate stupid culture from a country that has contributed to the error called Nigeria... You must be a zombie!
thank you for calling me zombie... But that CBN job I want to assure u non of u and ur generation will ever get it... Those employed have their jobs and life will continue... And I m very very happy for them and I will continue to be happy while u continue with ur frustration coz ur a loser @ the end of the day ppl will testify who is zombie among me and you.... I m not looking for a job! Coz I have 1 a very good 1 for ur information... I work with Nigeria Customs.. A very senior officer of which I know no 1 in ur generation have such... Coz if u can get Customs CBN won't be hard for u, coz ur connected to d powerful. I m just happy for 3 of my younger 1nce that are bonafied employees of the Central Bank of Nigeria.... So if u can't take it hug transformer and die.... Frustrated idiot
Re: SERAP To CBN: Withdraw Corrupt Recruitments Or We’ll Sue by Truckpusher(m): 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
Another litmus test for the Daura dullahrhinho. cheesy

Let's see how he juggles this one in the same court he turned into a joke after all he can't claim to be ignorant of what was going on but looked away only to turn around and shout "I'll pite kworofshun" with his hoards of zombies swallowing everything hook , line and sinker.
Let them sue them already abeg.

1 Like

Re: SERAP To CBN: Withdraw Corrupt Recruitments Or We’ll Sue by Nicepoker(m): 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
myproperty:

Are you saying the president is not in charge? so GEJ is still controlling government? abeg when would you people stop blaming GEJ or is that you have nothing to show Nigerians but to blame GEJ
did u even understand my post?
Re: SERAP To CBN: Withdraw Corrupt Recruitments Or We’ll Sue by myproperty(m): 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
charliboy654:

OK, Mr truther tell me the truth.
How can I tell you the truth when the lie mohammed syndrome has no cure. I would only waste my time and effort because you are already infected by the lie mohammed syndrome

1 Like

Re: SERAP To CBN: Withdraw Corrupt Recruitments Or We’ll Sue by Truckpusher(m): 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2016
DrHighchief:
Does d people from the average family have a stake in this country? Now that d CBN has employed (if it is true) d children of influential men in d society, a time will come dis same pple will rise to d top and start employing children amongs d influential people also. D positions keeps recycling amongs themselves. What is the hope of d common man who does not have a minister, politician, director to assist him/her to get d job?
What else were you expecting from a country whose leadership positions are in the hands of a people that are culturally defined as feudalism?
Until you get there , there are some things you won't get. The system needs a total change but the change onboard is a fake change.
Re: SERAP To CBN: Withdraw Corrupt Recruitments Or We’ll Sue by Truckpusher(m): 10:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
myproperty:

How can I tell you the truth when the lie mohammed syndrome has no cure. I would only waste my time and effort because you are already infected by the lie mohammed syndrome
grin grin grin
Lie Mohamed syndrome is real menh!! cheesy

What's the cure abeg ? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: SERAP To CBN: Withdraw Corrupt Recruitments Or We’ll Sue by Cekpo34(m): 10:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
comradee1248:
Bthank you for calling me zombie... But that CBN job I want to assure u non of u and ur generation will ever get it... Those employed have their jobs and life will continue... And I m very very happy for them and I will continue to be happy while u continue with ur frustration coz ur a loser @ the end of the day ppl will testify who is zombie among me and you.... I m not looking for a job! Coz I have 1 a very good 1 for ur information... I work with Nigeria Customs.. A very senior officer of which I know no 1 in ur generation have such... Coz if u can get Customs CBN won't be hard for u, coz ur connected to d powerful. I m just happy for 3 of my younger 1nce that are bonafied employees of the Central Bank of Nigeria.... So if u can't take it hug transformer and die.... Frustrated idiot

Judging from this ur utterance, I can now label u a 'certified' zombie. Mind you, am a concerned 'Nigerian', a humanist and an activist. If you wer absorbed into Nigerian customs as a quota product, it doesn't mean that you are more Nigerian than the ones who are more qualified than you but wouldn't be given the opportunity to serve. Who told you am jealous? I want things done the right way, I want due process followed and I want a Nigeria where every citizen can be proud of. Go fvck urself and ur customs job as well as ur quota products in the CBN. Life is all about the legacy you leave behind. As for my personality and profession, I can't disclose but am sure you may wish to be like my younger ones not me! Son of a thousand zombie!

3 Likes

Re: SERAP To CBN: Withdraw Corrupt Recruitments Or We’ll Sue by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
myproperty:

Shut up, if u dont have any meaningful thing to say.
Re: SERAP To CBN: Withdraw Corrupt Recruitments Or We’ll Sue by crispberry(f): 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
minasota:
what's this one saying?

Guess u hv not been following the story
Re: SERAP To CBN: Withdraw Corrupt Recruitments Or We’ll Sue by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2016
charliboy654:

See!!! U can't even defend urself, see the rubbish u are saying. U hv just fool urself and ur whole generation. I for say make u park well, but u nor get car.

Sorry I don't exchange words with secondary school kids and I don't have cheese balls to offer either...

Be a good boy charlie smiley
Re: SERAP To CBN: Withdraw Corrupt Recruitments Or We’ll Sue by kiyosaki1(m): 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2016
comradee1248:
Abigie shut up serap pipo are the guys recruited not Nigerians? If your pikins them they among the lucky 1nce u go talk like that?? There are some jobs in every country u go that to get the job is not bcoz ur brilliant or you deserve it. But simply because u belong to the cliq go to UK and see who and who works in the UK Royal Customs and Border Protection, if ur not a member of a royal family nothing for you there, and its not because the job is more than others jobs in the UK but simply because they want to maintain the tradition of their ancestors. Chikenan
So what is the relationship between the two ? Are those people employed by CBN member of Nigeria royal family ? This is simply abuse of process and its wrong from every angle you want to view it,so stop being economical with the truth
Re: SERAP To CBN: Withdraw Corrupt Recruitments Or We’ll Sue by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
jayhumble:

Sorry I don't exchange words with secondary school kids and I don't have cheese balls to offer either...

Be a good boy charlie smiley
Fool wat are u doing already. I don't blame u, I blame PDP that has destroyed Nigeria for the past sixteen yrs, if PDP had ruled well u would has been gainfully employed. Instead of exchanging word with a kid on nairaland. Go get a life bro, u are getting old.
Re: SERAP To CBN: Withdraw Corrupt Recruitments Or We’ll Sue by DrHighchief(m): 10:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
U r correct but we should be patient with dis Regime.

Truckpusher:
What else were you expecting from a country whose leadership positions are in the hands of a people that are culturally defined as feudalism?
Until you get there , there are some things you won't get. The system needs a total change but the change onboard is a fake change.
Re: SERAP To CBN: Withdraw Corrupt Recruitments Or We’ll Sue by samplanner(m): 11:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
I can only take them seriously if they also take the bold step and send warning to Nigerian custom, sss, Firs, Nimasa, Nnpc, Nigerian Navy, Nigerian airforce etc. corruption in the Labour market is bigger than any other as far as I'm concerned but no president is yet to figure that out up to now.
Re: SERAP To CBN: Withdraw Corrupt Recruitments Or We’ll Sue by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
charliboy654:

Fool wat are u doing already. I don't blame u, I blame PDP that has destroyed Nigeria for the past sixteen yrs, if PDP had ruled well u would has been gainfully employed. Instead of exchanging word with a kid on nairaland. Go get a life bro, u are getting old.

Funny boy. Social media has created an environment for kids to insult adults. Even your parents can't boast of my achievements. Looking at your profile, I see how unkept you look. Be a gooboy Charlie. Don't be the kind of child that will attract insults to his parents.
Re: SERAP To CBN: Withdraw Corrupt Recruitments Or We’ll Sue by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
jayhumble:

Funny boy. Social media has created an environment for kids to insult adults. Even your parents can't boast of my achievements. Looking at your profile, I see how unkept you look. Be a gooboy Charlie. Don't be the kind of child that will attract insults to his parents.
I laugh at u, wat my parent earn in a month u cant achieve that in 20 yrs. U don't exchange words with kid but u keep quoting me. Well I guess is joblessness.
Re: SERAP To CBN: Withdraw Corrupt Recruitments Or We’ll Sue by Jimi23(m): 11:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
They always advice GRADUATE children of ordinary Nigerians to go set up SMEs, claiming to train them on vocational skills like bead making, basket weaving, hair dressing etc maintaining that there are no jobs yet they ensure their own kids get lucrative government jobs. Hypocrites. Why don't they set up small businesses for their children too? Is it becos they know that skill acquisition programs which they set up are all a sham? This is not "change" at all and I am wondering why Buhari is yet to address this issue since he is still harping on his anti-corruption agenda. I hope it is not true that his relative is one of those recruited otherwise Nigerians will see the hyprocrite in him.

1 Like

Re: SERAP To CBN: Withdraw Corrupt Recruitments Or We’ll Sue by macaranta(m): 11:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
OK cool
Re: SERAP To CBN: Withdraw Corrupt Recruitments Or We’ll Sue by bomsilaga(m): 11:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
datola:
This CBN governor does things like GEJ, his benefactor.
i wonder for some comments on NL these days. Did he give employment letters to his benefactor's family members. This gullibility ehn and you even heard St. Buhari's family got the illegal employment.

btw, St is saint
Re: SERAP To CBN: Withdraw Corrupt Recruitments Or We’ll Sue by idris4r83(m): 11:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
adeaks:
I am very much in support of suing but the CBN. However, the fundamental question is; will this change anything?

Even if the CBN cancels this recruitment and do an open one, the children of the politically connected would still be the one to be appointed. It's just like the immigration test in which people lost their lives writing test for positions that had already been filled through the backdoor.
Why put people through the stress of applying and hoping to be employed when those to be employed have already been determined.

We need to move beyond open recruitments and get to a point where we can be sure that people without connections are employed on merit.
I was recruited by the Nigerian immigration service without me knowing anybody. The last immigration recruitment was the best recruitment ever conducted in this country. So it can not even comparable be compared to cbn
Re: SERAP To CBN: Withdraw Corrupt Recruitments Or We’ll Sue by AmAlbert(m): 11:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
I see some group of people asking for a #Wailers_form, e don finish unless una go manage photocopy.

*warning *
Due to the latest hike in fuel, dollar, Salt, pepper, Maggi, Onion, Pure_water and Groundnut, the forms sef Don add money

To purchase 1 form for 200 dollars

Send "WAILERS_FORM" to 4194190

Sms charges apply

Available to all network subscribers even #Mtel

After subscribing, please visit any #Savanah_Bank nearest to you and pay a 250 dollars non-refundable fee to this Account
Account Name :#PHOTOCOPIED_NEW_WAILERS_FORM
ACC NUM: 22892599867419

Afterward send your teller number, email address, autopsy report number, pant/boxer size, mouth odor fragrance (kulikuli, onions, garlic, garbage dump or Ice fish) shoe receipt number and Tax receipt number to 27002700419419, then wait for 36 months for replies

*note______terms and conditions apply*

*last note*
No photocopying of a photocopied form, else Dasuki go mention your name for him case...

*sips dogonyaro and aki awusa together with cheese balls
Re: SERAP To CBN: Withdraw Corrupt Recruitments Or We’ll Sue by garrimallam: 11:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
[quote author=comradee1248 post=43954755]Abigie shut up serap pipo are the guys recruited not Nigerians? If your pikins them they among the lucky 1nce u go talk like that?? There are some jobs in every country u go that to get the job is not bcoz ur brilliant or you deserve it. But simply because u belong to the cliq go to UK and see who and who works in the UK Royal Customs and Border Protection, if ur not a member of a royal family nothing for you there, and its not because the job is more than others jobs in the UK but simply because they want to maintain the tradition of their ancestors. Chikenan
[Clap hands for yourself Uk in Nigerian made, am still contemplating whom to give the prestigious award of the ' fool' of the year between you and APC. Am thinking of what you took that pushed you to type this nonsense on a popular Naira land forum,thank ur star that today is sunday. Go !!!! and sin no more.If not ........ ]
Re: SERAP To CBN: Withdraw Corrupt Recruitments Or We’ll Sue by Nobody: 1:34am On Mar 21, 2016
datola:
This CBN governor does things like GEJ, his benefactor.
Leave GEJ out of this. Buhari is corrupt. Most yorubas will never comment on this. APC, CHAINS !!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Real Reason Interviewers Ask This Question. / Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort / Unilever Field Sales Officer Assessment 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.