Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 (124772 Views)

3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! / 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital / Profitable Businesses You Can Start From Your Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by babadem2much(m): 7:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
ourchoice:
lol...don't underrate these business ideas....they are for broke startup entrepreneurs but they have great potential of turning a serious person into a millionaire with time and dedication....I have testifiers

Do you know "Make Me"? I know him and know when and how he started....today, rich, classy ladies fly down all the way from Abuja, PH, etc just to make their hair at "Make Me".

There is one Calabar guy who used to be broke and homeless but realized how to use his potential to make money without shame....he opened a small restaurant....today, his restaurant at Ajah is a place for the rich class only....a plate cost as much as 750 and above....and guess what? He drives a Range Rover now....and still cooking....but have many workers too.

So in life, if you want to make money to become rich in future, you must apply these principles:

1. Be bold and don't be shy
2. Remove shame
3. Do the opposite of what others are doing more creatively
4. Plan to expand
5. Be consistent; don't start bean cake frying today, and after a month, you abandon it and start riding keke, and then bus, and then hair making, you will never make money...you will keep running around
6. Appreciate, admire and celebrate successful people wholeheartedly
7. Don't envy

So on point my brother

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by ourchoice(m): 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
Faith111:

The secret for ME is number 7: Marketing and Sales...I'm grudgingly exposing my secret.

Its simple. Go to companies that make products or render services and tell them that you want to market their products and ask what your commission will be.
I dont mean GNLD or other suffer head products o. I mean products or services that already have a market.
e.g It could be as simple as partnering with different good schools or Creche centres in your area on commission basis and refering parents to the different schools depending on their pocket size. Just exchange their contacts or give a referral note or take them there yourself.
Remember no one wants to do biz with an hungryman so package yourself and have good knowledge of whatever sector you decide to go into so your client can trust your recommendation. Sectors to market may include Education, Fashion, Health, Construction, Food e.t.c. You don't really need startup capital.
Note: You can work with competitors in same sector so you don't lose your Client in anyway due to price or quality. Afterall, you are not on anyone's payroll n youre not answerable to any1.

So inspiring...I have a friend doing same for industrial cleaning, corporate cleaning and digital media, and he's doing so well.

Our youths really need to start thinking creatively to create job for themselves instead of grudging about job that aren't

Thanks for sharing your experience, I am sure many have been inspired

2 Likes

Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by Pidggin(f): 4:59am On Mar 22, 2016
@OP, the first suggestion (phone accessories) can you please shed more light on it? Specifically, what kind of accessories, how can one purchase them etc. Thanks in advance, nice job so far
Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by ourchoice(m): 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2016
Pidggin:
@OP, the first suggestion (phone accessories) can you please shed more light on it? Specifically, what kind of accessories, how can one purchase them etc. Thanks in advance, nice job so far
Send me a mail: frankywealth@outlook.com, I don't want to get banned pls.

1 Like

Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by topex247: 12:32am On Mar 23, 2016
my naija best online&offline guru.i like you for one thing,you explained in detail,a novice who does not know anything will surely understand.bravo! please,keep it up.i love everything about you,starting from your detailed write up on NL to your website www.frankwealth.com.it is awesome. I have one advice for you.always maintain integrity. sky is the limit for you.as you decide to be helping people,may God continue to be uplifting you.once again,keep it up.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by ourchoice(m): 9:00am On Mar 23, 2016
topex247:
my naija best online&offline guru.i like you for one thing,you explained in detail,a novice who does not know anything will surely understand.bravo! please,keep it up.i love everything about you,starting from your detailed write up on NL to your website www.frankwealth.com. It is awesome. I have one advice for you.always maintain integrity. sky is the limit for you.as you decide to be helping people,may God continue to be uplifting you.once again,keep it up.
Thanks Topex, I feel so honored and inspired to do even more. Please any time u have issues with anything I have mentioned here, kindly contact me, and remind me your username here, God bless you abundantly for making me smile this morningsmiley

4 Likes

Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by nicole24(f): 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hi Nairalanders

I have gone through the posts here and I must commend them for their innovative ideas. The truth is the more people you help the better you become.
I am involved with an Awesome NGO where we touch lives and empower people globally.. You can start make a donation of about 20k and all u need is an internet enabled phone and you are on your way to success.. I will share some of our pics. Whatsapp me for more info....

1 Like

Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by Bookiemart01(f): 3:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
You want to talk about helping hands MLM abi? Please leave here with this your borrow pose car!!!!
How many people will you drag with you to the MLM thing before you get that car.
You better learn a trade or business and stop all these multi level marketing advert.

How many cars have you won? tongue

nicole24:
[s]Hi Nairalanders

I have gone through the posts here and I must commend them for their innovative ideas. The truth is the more people you help the better you become.
I am involved with an Awesome NGO where we touch lives and empower people globally.. You can start make a donation of about 20k and all u need is an internet enabled phone and you are on your way to success.. I will share some of our pics. Whatsapp me for more info.... [/s]

4 Likes

Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by ourchoice(m): 4:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
Bookiemart01:
You want to talk about helping hands MLM abi? Please leave here with this your borrow pose car!!!!
How many people will you drag with you to the MLM thing before you get that car.
You better learn a trade or business and stop all these multi level marketing advert.

How many cars have you won? tongue

Bookiecheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by Bookiemart01(f): 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
Nah so nah

ourchoice:
Bookiecheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by chirokee: 12:28am On Mar 24, 2016
ideal farmer is organising a supply meet buyer seminar.this is majorly for everybody that want extra income from the booming agric business. you can aswell be a farmer without holding a cutlass you serve as a middleman between farmer and buyer, many farm produce are wasted due to lack of getting a buyer for it. this is where you come in and make your cool cash infact all you do is get the produce and supply to the company. this is a goldmine business. you can make as much as 100k - 1M weekly depending on your investment. this is possible and if you are doubting it ask most mallam that sells at most major market in Lagos even outside lagos. then you will know how lucrative the business. we have just 50 people in mind to empower with just 5k per person this is going to be class seminar not online and you will pay at the entrance of the seminar. what you stand to gain: 1. we are bringing managers of different company you can supply your farm produce to so that you can ask question and get to exchange contact. 2. we will introduce you to various companies that are in need of your produce. 3. we will deliver to you a winning proposal that will make company run after you. 4. we will also introduce you to various farmer incase you dont know any. 5. we will also mentor you till you are perfect in the market 6. we will also put you through the hot cake produce in the market where buyer will be begging you for supply. Note: i worked in an agro allied company as a business developer and procurement officer so i learnt the do and dont of the business and the risk is minimal i am not a supplier by month but by practice. if you want to be part is just 5k send I WILL BE COMING to this email n phone no seyi4ryl@yahoo.com or 08070910169 we have limited time so that we can fix date, time and venue. also the seminar is for everybody as long as you have what it takes to be an enterprenuer. see you at the top
Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 24, 2016
ourchoice:
Thanks Topex, I feel so honored and inspired to do even more. Please any time u have issues with anything I have mentioned here, kindly contact me, and remind me your username here, God bless you abundantly for making me smile this morningsmiley
I can not tell u how glad and blessed i am to come across this thread.God bless u.b4 now,i've been in confusion as to what to do.if u check my threads u will und'stnd.wil send u a mail to explain beta.God bless u real good..... BTW to whom it may concern,why is it that some people love to invade and derail other ppl's thread,can't u create ur own?is it so hard creating a thread 4 ur so-called wateva?confusionists!

1 Like

Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by folak48: 9:41am On Mar 24, 2016
His ideas are so realistic and explicit, he's a business coach per excellence God bless you in manifolds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by Kamkamdd: 10:27am On Mar 24, 2016
Nice work op,God bless u wit more wisdom.
I'm interested in two out of d 10 ideas u raised.
Marketing & sales-If i may ask,don't u think dat d biz owner'll find it difficult to trust a total stranger wit his/her goods?Hw can one convince d owner he's real?Sombdy can still help to educate us more ie in d areas of more fast moving goods & services pls.
Again,d transportation biz is where mi interest is totally.But don't u think its above 20k start up?Pls i need more ideas on dis biz.Tanx!
Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by ourchoice(m): 1:41pm On Mar 24, 2016
Harbigail:
I can not tell u how glad and blessed i am to come across this thread.God bless u.b4 now,i've been in confusion as to what to do.if u check my threads u will und'stnd.wil send u a mail to explain beta.God bless u real good..... BTW to whom it may concern,why is it that some people love to invade and derail other ppl's thread,can't u create ur own?is it so hard creating a thread 4 ur so-called wateva?confusionists!
I feel honored madam, God bless you too, will be expecting your mail.

As for the detractors, don't worry, in every moving train, there must be the hanging passengers to make the journey funsmiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by ourchoice(m): 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
Kamkamdd:
Nice work op,God bless u wit more wisdom.
I'm interested in two out of d 10 ideas u raised.
Marketing & sales-If i may ask,don't u think dat d biz owner'll find it difficult to trust a total stranger wit his/her goods?Hw can one convince d owner he's real?Sombdy can still help to educate us more ie in d areas of more fast moving goods & services pls.
Again,d transportation biz is where mi interest is totally.But don't u think its above 20k start up?Pls i need more ideas on dis biz.Tanx!
God bless u too my brother, will be posting another thread later today on businesses u can start with zero investment.

As for the marketing business, you don't even need to have their product to start selling, just get the pictures of the products and start your marketing online and offline.

I and my team who have made success through some of these businesses are working to pen down a very detailed book that will take you by hand and show you just what to do without any confusion.

Be patient and always visit our frankwealth website for more tips on how to make money online and offline

Lastly, on the transport biz part, yes it requires more than 20k, if u read the entire article, I mentioned a startup capital range of: 20k - 100k, so this one fall under such, hope I answered your questions convincingly?
Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by ourchoice(m): 7:31am On Mar 27, 2016
folak48:
His ideas are so realistic and explicit, he's a business coach per excellence God bless you in manifolds.
Thanks again fola, and do have a beautiful Easter celebrationssmiley
Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by MrDanas: 1:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
Nice Post. Bulk sms business i must say is really a profitable business, this is a kind of business you can start with little or no capital and start making money from fay one. Depending on the agreement you get into with who ever is getting your website setup for you. If you are interested in getting a bulk sms platform, just like http://www.textlagos.com, feel free, give us a call, drop and email and we could get you started.

http://www.Textlagos.com is Nigeria’s best sms provider located in Lagos providing quality bulk sms service, our gateway ha been structured to deliver all Bulk sms messages in 5 seconds. we will deliver all you sms messages in 5 seconds or we refund your Money.
Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by CosmicJames(m): 10:17am On Apr 09, 2016
nicole24:
Hi Nairalanders

I am involved with an Awesome NGO where we touch lives and empower people globally.. You can start make a donation of about 20k and all u need is an internet enabled phone and you are on your way to success.. I will share some of our pics. Whatsapp me for more info....
20k donation + internet enable phone cannot give you the success you want. You betther wiseup now before is too late.

1 Like

Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by CosmicJames(m): 10:23am On Apr 09, 2016
ourchoice:
So inspiring...I have a friend doing same for industrial cleaning, corporate cleaning and digital media, and he's doing so well.

Our youths really need to start thinking creatively to create job for themselves instead of grudging about job that aren't

Thanks for sharing your experience, I am sure many have been inspired
Boss, ur attention is needed. Pls check ur mail n reply me naa?
Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by ourchoice(m): 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
CosmicJames:
Boss, ur attention is needed. Pls check ur mail n reply me naa?
Have replied your mail, sorry for the delay; too many mails
Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by CosmicJames(m): 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
ourchoice:
Have replied your mail, sorry for the delay; too many mails
Yes, I've recieved it. Thank u very much.
Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by ourchoice(m): 7:24pm On Apr 09, 2016
CosmicJames:
Yes, I've recieved it. Thank u very much.
Welcome my brother...pls work hard, u will succeed like others, wish u God's speed smiley
Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by webnerd(m): 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
Mobile phone accessories is the bomb, I would to get more info, will send you a mail
Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by Ab025(m): 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
ourchoice:
Glad to read from someone with practical experience. You can as well shed more light on it to encourage and enlighten others more.

I know people doing very well in most of the businesses I mentioned here, reason for my mentioning the ideas.

May u continue to rise in your endeavors

@op.....pls what's ur email add, I want to discuss with you on a business plan I have.

Thanks
Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by ourchoice(m): 10:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ab025:

@op.....pls what's ur email add, I want to discuss with you on a business plan I have.

Thanks
frankywealth@outlook.com
Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by Kamkamdd: 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2016
Hapi Sun 2 u all!Pls can anybdy advice me on any small scale biz dat'll move very fast in Ph.Tanx!
Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by yusufadebayo02(m): 10:56pm On Apr 10, 2016
Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by ourchoice(m): 11:23am On Apr 11, 2016
yusufadebayo02:
I will like that of hair dressing stuff, most especially the weaving stuff. Pls can u guide me how to go about it @op.
yusufadebayo83@gmail.com
If you are in Lagos....I will suggest you find a place to learn it first.....like Ikeja under bridge....or depending on your location....learn it first, then you can ask for the next step. It requires you know how to do it first, that's the first step to take Yusuf.
Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by yusufadebayo02(m): 11:44am On Apr 11, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Capital Will Be Needed To Start A Mini Supermarket? / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS / Victor Okafor 'Ezego': The Story Of Nigeria’s King Of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.