Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

UNILAG Student Drinks Sniper And Dies (Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Student Drinks Sniper And Dies (Photo) (35418 Views)

Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) / Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man / 300Level University Of Jos Student Dies (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Student Drinks Sniper And Dies (Photo) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
ok
Re: UNILAG Student Drinks Sniper And Dies (Photo) by fortune1968: 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
iyatrustee:
When and how did we get here?
blame babangida .
Re: UNILAG Student Drinks Sniper And Dies (Photo) by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
davido101:
Buhari has failed us woefully angryBuhari has failed us woefully
get small sense, dem say "mba"!

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Drinks Sniper And Dies (Photo) by Timoleon(m): 3:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
i bet my right balls that this story is fake. a 300level student of whc department? bloggers continue using peopls pics to spin stories u hear...God is washing u.
Re: UNILAG Student Drinks Sniper And Dies (Photo) by chyka33(m): 3:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
No matter d challenge u're going through, people have gone through worse and came out stronger.Why will a man take his life? It's in our nature to conquer irresspective of the challenges as long as we keep pressing. May his soul RIP......
Re: UNILAG Student Drinks Sniper And Dies (Photo) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
CARLOSZ:
[size=28pt]i think i should blame Jonathan for this.[/size]
No blame buhari
Re: UNILAG Student Drinks Sniper And Dies (Photo) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
davido101:
Buhari has failed us woefully angryBuhari has failed us woefully
Blame Jonathan for this
Re: UNILAG Student Drinks Sniper And Dies (Photo) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
Some people are so stupid, they still carry the blame game enter here, na wa for some Nigerians. Anyway Rip to the dead.
Re: UNILAG Student Drinks Sniper And Dies (Photo) by Dungren(m): 3:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
The name of the insecticide should not have been published in order to prevent similar occurrence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Student Drinks Sniper And Dies (Photo) by awesomesossy(f): 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
CARLOSZ:
I hope I wouldn't be having any reason to blame Jonathan about U soon.....mtshewww....
I don't know when it became compulsory for some nairalanders to comment....even when it's obvious dey don't even have something meaningful to say..... angry

RIP to d dead....may God grant his parents d fortitude to bear d loss...
Re: UNILAG Student Drinks Sniper And Dies (Photo) by EmperorMGI: 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
This is serious!.. R.I.P to the dead
Re: UNILAG Student Drinks Sniper And Dies (Photo) by George2016(m): 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
RIP.

May God strengthen his family.

If he was a christian, he whould have belive that temtations makes u stronger once u overcome it.
Am verry sure that solution to that his problem was just next to him. He would have just prayed to God for direction.
Re: UNILAG Student Drinks Sniper And Dies (Photo) by olarhtunji(m): 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
diz matter should be seriously investigated... if he was killed let his killers b brought to book and dealt with...
Re: UNILAG Student Drinks Sniper And Dies (Photo) by KGBEAST(m): 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
Timoleon:
i bet my right balls that this story is fake. a 300level student of whc department? bloggers continue using peopls pics to spin stories u hear...God is washing u.
It's real, I am an Akokaite, the gist has been circulating since yesterday, So sad. He is a student of history and strategic studies.
Re: UNILAG Student Drinks Sniper And Dies (Photo) by Frontier2: 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
HE'S not died, he's gradually responding to treatment..
Re: UNILAG Student Drinks Sniper And Dies (Photo) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
Buhari, Dullard of Daura, you see what you and APC caused? undecided
Re: UNILAG Student Drinks Sniper And Dies (Photo) by richiepolymer(m): 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
iyatrustee:
When and how did we get here? Bloggers no longer respect the privacy of dead people and that of their families in their quest for traffic to their various sites.

Imagine that the parents of the lad are yet to be aware of their son's death?

May he RIP.

Its part of the nasty things humans do to make money. We care less most times, forgetting we all have our own dates with earthly death.
Re: UNILAG Student Drinks Sniper And Dies (Photo) by Jetinotemmy18(m): 7:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
But it is so shocking and doesn't even sound normal for someone to drink snipper. We in the guys hostel doesn't even what happened how was nairaland able to get the report that some cultist forced him to drink it. But I believe the story sha I think something has to be done to all this cultist and bad boys in biobaku especially.
Re: UNILAG Student Drinks Sniper And Dies (Photo) by Iamthoney(m): 7:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
CARLOSZ:
you can also blame him for your lack of sense too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Student Drinks Sniper And Dies (Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 7:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
auntysimbiat:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-vGQr2_QUxTw/Vu6YsSYlIcI/AAAAAAAAOtU/Mmo1z9UPA4AJwMFDwI6KJwN3MZIGxd28Q/s640/unilag%2Beniola%2Bjacobs%2Bdies%2Bdead.jpg[/img]

It was sad news yesterday when it was announced that Eniola Jacobs a 300 Level student of the University Of Lagos was confirmed dead....

Reasons for him drinking the sniper are unknown but reports reaching us this morning was that he was forced to drink it by some cultists, He then ran to the security post but then it was too late. Other rumours are that he drank it due to depression.

May his soul Rest in peace!

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/03/sad-unilag-student-eniola-jacobs-forced.html
And u wish him to rest in peace ? when all he did was take his own life,
Try read bible again and see what it says about kill ur self
Re: UNILAG Student Drinks Sniper And Dies (Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 7:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
Timoleon:
True talk
Re: UNILAG Student Drinks Sniper And Dies (Photo) by Iamthoney(m): 7:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
Phew, he now took to road no more.
Re: UNILAG Student Drinks Sniper And Dies (Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 7:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
Dungren:
The name of the insecticide should not have been published in order to prevent similar occurrence.
Why ?
Who no know say e dey kill Sharp sharp
Re: UNILAG Student Drinks Sniper And Dies (Photo) by Jetinotemmy18(m): 7:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
The story is true. The guy is a biobaku Hall resident am also a resident of the same hall and throughout yesterday they were looking for anybody who knows Eniola jacob we didn't know the reason why infact the Hall Exco still came to my room today with his people to ask if anybody knows the guy. I guess they haven't found a way to reach his parent. Like His parent don't even know about it.
Re: UNILAG Student Drinks Sniper And Dies (Photo) by spencekat(m): 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
CARLOSZ:
Continue.
Re: UNILAG Student Drinks Sniper And Dies (Photo) by seanwilliam(m): 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
charliboy654:
No blame buhari
itwas spirit of unilagity.. rip
Re: UNILAG Student Drinks Sniper And Dies (Photo) by Akinto70: 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
It is unfortunate. But most likely is a suicide.
Re: UNILAG Student Drinks Sniper And Dies (Photo) by samplegirl(f): 9:28pm On Mar 20, 2016
The guy was simply tired of CHANGE in CHAINS!
Re: UNILAG Student Drinks Sniper And Dies (Photo) by son4century(m): 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
Timoleon:

Oya with d use of a sledge hammer, small sat ball urself..... Cos d story is real
Re: UNILAG Student Drinks Sniper And Dies (Photo) by son4century(m): 10:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
Timoleon:

Oya with d use of a sledge hammer, smash dat ball urself..... Cos d story is real
Re: UNILAG Student Drinks Sniper And Dies (Photo) by Jadekitana2(f): 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
what to believe now?
RIP.
Re: UNILAG Student Drinks Sniper And Dies (Photo) by Lamexx(m): 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
I started respecting Sniper the day I poured it on a snake and the snake just died immediately. Sniper is very hazardous. No joking around it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria / Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos / President Jonathan's Visit To Oau, An Eyewitness' Account(+pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.